It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghost Picture from Sea Island

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I come into my boxing gym tonight and my trainer who has a side job working at a luxury hotel in our area called "the cloister" said he had a picture he wanted to show me. One of his co-workers took a picture on his camera phone(blackberry) and noticed what appeared to be the ghost of a girl on the photo. My boxing trainer is a completely honest and respectable guy and I know him well and I know the guy who took it..I dont even think they would be capable of photoshopping since they are not that computer savvy. what do you think?

[IMG=http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/746/img0227cw.jpg][/IMG]

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by DistantDefiance

PhotoShop.

How many of those do you want?

No need for alot of PS knowledge: 2 layers, 1 multiplied and a litlle brushing and leveling.

2 minutes if you have the images.

edit on 20-4-2011 by snewpers because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
looks like that app ... you atsers know what im talking about

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Stupid ghost app...

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
This is the ghost app - there are other threads on this site somewhere with the same girl in different surroundings. Looks like you were duped, or your trainer was by his mate.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   

why were they taking pictures of dirty towels.. and the size of the so called ghost seems to small compared to the laundry pile...photoshop

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Aaaand the Ipod ghost app strikes again.

I'm going to make a thread about this app in the future. This is becoming annoying how this app keeps popping up.

I dont even think they would be capable of photoshopping since they are not that computer savvy

Btw, just so you know, this is incredibly easy to do. No "skills" are needed. You just need a picture, and then you select a ghost and how transparent It appears and you're done. It can be made in less than a minute.

Someone is having a joke with you here It seems.

edit on 20-4-2011 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

why are the majority of ghost shots (FAKE ONES) lil girls

linda blair just killed it lol

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
wow, thanks for clearing that up for me, i suppose my trainer did get duped..thanks everyone for your help

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   

a) I hope this was tongue in cheek or
b) unfortunately your appraisal of your bosses character is highly inaccurate and you may want to redefine your idea of 'trust and respect' when he's around...

iphone app

sorry.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   

N ice find for your friends. She is real, very real. I would say that was a hospital or a psych ward, she died in the next room over. There is an Old man that walks the stairs there as well. Also a little boy, in blue shorts, seems to be about 7 maybe, old time hat, like a paper boy on the corner sidewalks in NY you hear about.Oh and a cook in the kitchen or what used to be a kitchen, big lady, probably German by the hair I see.

Nice find,
Ainge

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Well not what I saw, but then again, I see dead people on a normal basis, 24/7/365 or366 depending upon how you look at it. Dang I guess the powers that be knocked me down.

I know what I saw and well the "physically challenged' are actully one of my strongest gifts., It is is an app then the app is real, fake 'physically challenged' do not move in a photo, only the real ones do.

Ainge

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
does anyone remember my photo? the one that i said was genuine and got proved to be a fake! well this is exactly the same image as that! just to confirm this is a fake and it is done via the ghost picture app for the iphone.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
by the way i think this is a terrible attempt at making a picture. absoltely shocking attempt!

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...
FYI here is the picture i got conned with!!!

top topics

join