It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Letter My Friend Says I Shouldn't Send - A True Story

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by gncnew
One last note, I just read that bizarre "Terra Papers" thing...

Again - I'm not judging, but if that's where your head is, it's no surprise that your entire family is thinking that you shouldn't have custody of your daughter.

#smh

Not to derail the thread - - - but what is wrong with the Terra Papers?

It amazes me - - people can believe the Jesus story - - - but freak out at any other possible history.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu
Do you know how long it takes to get into the Post Office? Years. I'm waiting and hoping, even still.

Our post office only hires retired military. I tried for years to get a job there.

Of course they don't exactly tell you - you haven't got a chance unless you are retired military. I think that's actually illegal. The app just states military background has priority. I live in a military town - - they are never without retired military.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Hey, it has nothing to do with the Terra Papers. There are whole families generationally that are experiencers too, again, this is irrelevant.

But problem solving is important here. Now I've been thinking this through and though, without the kids, this is the key, having no children around, peace, quiet, the whole day to yourself. And a life partner at that.

What kind of relationship do you and your partner share? Are you open to ideas together and able to discuss anything? Is We more important than his job for example?

ie. the rent there is probably quite a lot, well it is most places even for an apartment. If I was in a situation like this, coming summer and all, would move into a tent and save the rent for two or three months, and buy a truck and a tent trailer or camper.

Then cherries, fruit, grapes in the fall. Oregan for pine mushrooms, they're worth a lot even the broken ones.

My grandparents camped alot, even honeymooned that way, and they also did a lot of grapes and fruit picking as partners (yes he helped her with ladders, he cared alot about her) and they both had spending money, in their retirement. She had arthritis, her hips would go out, and heart problems but was very active anyway. it really depends on health.

Pan for gold.

Build things in the woods and sell at a farmers market on the weekend, twig furniture, planters.

Silkscreens, make some awareness posters, cards.

My point is you guys can do things together.

Go door to door and hand out flyers for pet walking, and do by donation. Sure only get 2 dollars at times but $ 20 happens quite a bit too. Have a friend who did this and shoveling snow (which you wouldn't be able to do) and made alot of money, lots of people overpay. And also, don't do for long.

I don't know for sure if you mean you stiffen up if standing for 30 minutes or do you mean moving as well.

I know, I stiffen up too, and have problems with alot of things, but still keep forcing it. But I also recall a women who would never be able to do much, hers was severe, and she was on disability and then old age pension. She liked to play push rummy a lot, and enjoyed visits with people who stopped over, her hands were really crippled up.

It depends on so much I know.

But without kids, the dream would be scavage to get a truck and then an old rusty trailer and turn it into this:

tinyhomes

He designs these to fit in a parking lot, so you could park them at McDonalds without towing. Or camp here and there.

I'd also have stored on top a yurt for overflow creative space and do alot of art, homemade papers, looms and spinning wheels, all number of things. But again, those require non crippled limbs and being able to stand and move.

Tutoring your computer skills, ie. children photoshop or the free one, the Gimp, and making online scrapbooks and ecards for them, artskills.

Also, volunteering to do webpages for people. I'd make sure I got a laptop and wireless with that truck and trailer.

This is how I would go without the children, until I could get some land.

He spent 20 000 plus on those tiny homes. Whereas a whole earthship home with the electrical solar water systems which are around 8 000 of it, are only just over 40 000,so I scratched my head. Paper mache and canvas, recycle. Do it for way cheaper. Or just add this to an old camper/trailer.

I'd have this
stored on the top for overflow.

I know a woman who made over 1000 a month, and growing just sculpting little tiny fruit bowls and miniature still art and figurines from sculpey clay and painting them.

edit on 26-4-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
Hey, it has nothing to do with the Terra Papers. There are whole families generationally that are experiencers too, again, this is irrelevant.

But problem solving is important here. Now I've been thinking this through and though, without the kids, this is the key, having no children around, peace, quiet, the whole day to yourself. And a life partner at that.

What kind of relationship do you and your partner share? Are you open to ideas together and able to discuss anything? Is We more important than his job for example?

We wrote a book together... We can discuss most anything - can't think of anything we don't discuss...

ie. the rent there is probably quite a lot, well it is most places even for an apartment. If I was in a situation like this, coming summer and all, would move into a tent and save the rent for two or three months, and buy a truck and a tent trailer or camper.

Well, my half of the rent would disappear - DSS won't give me the money they are presently paying for rent - and there is nowhere near my husband's job to camp. At $325 a month (what my husband pays), it would be more than a couple of months to afford not only the vehicle but the insurance, the gas, and any repairs that might come up. I'd guess - for a solid vehicle and the money to license and insure it - we'd need at least 6-8 months of that to have ducks in a row for a vehicle.

Then cherries, fruit, grapes in the fall. Oregan for pine mushrooms, they're worth a lot even the broken ones.

Not following this... Pick fruit? That is beyond my limitations - anything I have to be on my feet for more than 1/2 hour... And... I am on the east coast.

My grandparents camped alot, even honeymooned that way, and they also did a lot of grapes and fruit picking as partners (yes he helped her with ladders, he cared alot about her) and they both had spending money, in their retirement. She had arthritis, her hips would go out, and heart problems but was very active anyway. it really depends on health.

There are differing degrees of rheumatological issues. My shoulders would have issues being used much, as well as my elbows. I mean, I could try this - but I would lose the few possessions I salvaged as irreplaceable when I went homeless, I would have no phone for prospective employers to call on, I would have little internet access, and then what do we do when the winter comes?

Pan for gold.

No gold on the east coast...and I doubt I could handle the physical requirements even if it was available here.

things in the woods and sell at a farmers market on the weekend, twig furniture, planters.

Not my forte, and my fingers couldn't take the heavy work - they ache too.

Silkscreens, make some awareness posters, cards.

I need materials for that... Considering that I still have the same toothbrush I had a year and a half ago because I other things - like toilet paper - have been more important, acquiring the equipment needed for this is problematic.

My point is you guys can do things together.

We did. We wrote a book. It's not selling much - it's free here at ATS - our last quarterly royalty check was $13. I keep hoping it does better.

Go door to door and hand out flyers for pet walking, and do by donation. Sure only get 2 dollars at times but $ 20 happens quite a bit too. Have a friend who did this and shoveling snow (which you wouldn't be able to do) and made alot of money, lots of people overpay. And also, don't do for long.

Can't do the door-to-door thing - unless I got a scooter, I suppose. Can't walk dogs. It's hard enough for me to walk, let alone trying to hang on to leashes with dogs pulling.

I don't know for sure if you mean you stiffen up if standing for 30 minutes or do you mean moving as well.

I don't exactly stiffen up - though movement becomes more painful. My hips, knees, ankles and toes begin to ache. As more time passes the ache begins to burn. As more time goes on the burn becomes intense and my joints begin to heat up, swell slightly, and turn slightly pink, and if it goes on long enough, it feels like hot pokers are being shoved into every joint. Needless to say, long before that point, my thinking gets a bit muzzy through the pain.

The longer it goes on, the longer it takes for the heat in the joints to subside, along with the pain. It may take me a couple of days to recuperate if I get to the "hot poker" point. To do it two days in a row is nearly impossible, and to do it five days a week is out of the question.

I know, I stiffen up too, and have problems with alot of things, but still keep forcing it. But I also recall a women who would never be able to do much, hers was severe, and she was on disability and then old age pension. She liked to play push rummy a lot, and enjoyed visits with people who stopped over, her hands were really crippled up.

Though my condition is similar to RA (rheumatoid arthritis), it does not seem to be accompanied with the disfigurement. Also, my SED rates appear normal - but this is not unheard of in rheumatological disorders.

It depends on so much I know.

Indeed. [smile]

But without kids, the dream would be scavage to get a truck and then an old rusty trailer and turn it into this:

tinyhomes

He designs these to fit in a parking lot, so you could park them at McDonalds without towing. Or camp here and there.

I like the idea... But the execution would be a major challenge.

I'd also have stored on top a yurt for overflow creative space and do alot of art, homemade papers, looms and spinning wheels, all number of things. But again, those require non crippled limbs and being able to stand and move.

Sounds awesome! Yes, there is much I cannot do - and heavy work with either hand or feet are problematic.

Tutoring your computer skills, ie. children photoshop or the free one, the Gimp, and making online scrapbooks and ecards for them, artskills.

One issue with this is that I live in a college town - if the colleges were not here, the city would not be either. The competition from these kids is fierce - especially where it comes to programs for kids. A lot of this tutoring is free here, as the students take up such projects for class credit. In fact, in ALL my job seeking efforts, I find college kids to be a large part of competition.

Also, volunteering to do webpages for people. I'd make sure I got a laptop and wireless with that truck and trailer.

I have done pages for people. They are very simple, because, though I understand principles, I rather suck at creating code. I am far more skilled in the graphical elements. And there are LOTS of college students doing the same with a lot more coding skills.

This is how I would go without the children, until I could get some land.

Sounds lovely. If I had a body that was not in constant low-level pain with issues standing and working heavily with my hands, I could see myself doing this.

He spent 20 000 plus on those tiny homes. Whereas a whole earthship home with the electrical solar water systems which are around 8 000 of it, are only just over 40 000,so I scratched my head. Paper mache and canvas, recycle. Do it for way cheaper. Or just add this to an old camper/trailer.

I'd have this
stored on the top for overflow.

Good ideas. [smile] If the opportunity comes, I will take it.

I know a woman who made over 1000 a month, and growing just sculpting little tiny fruit bowls and miniature still art and figurines from sculpey clay and painting them.

I love sculpey - not a great sculptor, though. I can't even make an attractive bowl! LOL! And the city I am in is overflowing with truly talented craftsmen trying to sell their wares (to the rich college students). Many are starving.

And besides, I would have to buy sculpey, paint and brushes, and hope I could sell anything. And I still need a new toothbrush.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Do you know how long it takes to get into the Post Office? Years. I'm waiting and hoping, even still.

Our post office only hires retired military. I tried for years to get a job there.

Of course they don't exactly tell you - you haven't got a chance unless you are retired military. I think that's actually illegal. The app just states military background has priority. I live in a military town - - they are never without retired military.

Oh, they will never tell you they're discriminating. LOL! Yes, getting social services jobs is a challenge. I had one with the Employment Development Department. They called me two years after I had applied and I just happened to be in between jobs. Was laid off with many less than two years later. But at least I got training in prepress out of it.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Originally posted by gncnew
One last note, I just read that bizarre "Terra Papers" thing...

Again - I'm not judging, but if that's where your head is, it's no surprise that your entire family is thinking that you shouldn't have custody of your daughter.

#smh

Not to derail the thread - - - but what is wrong with the Terra Papers?

It amazes me - - people can believe the Jesus story - - - but freak out at any other possible history.

Not to mention a history that has support from Sumerian Tablets and many anomalous artifacts worldwide. And I'm guessing gnc did NOT read all of the Papers. I know I thought it was a bad space opera at first. It was not until things reached into our presently known history did things begin to click. And upon completion, the universe that made no logical sense to me made complete sense.

When that happens, when things that made no sense initially but then click into a frame that does, One has to think maybe there's something to it.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

You should be on a disability and in most places, barring the US, you would be. When you physically work, and on a disability able to do stints of employment and go back easily without reapplying, but that gives a chance to try different things depending on the person's condition. And all disabilities should be at middle middle class on their income scales, as people should be qualitatively equal. They should also be taxing heavily those above the upper middle class scale and all corporations. However, like you, I don't believe in money, but not in a lone wolf style. A society based on US values, in a moneyless one wouldn't be a eutopia, it would still be haves and have nots.

However a college town might not be a good idea with computer skills, so maybe moving might help. But its a big risk since you do have a set up there, and there's no guarantee of one where you move.

Its a very heart breaking situation. And so many don't have a clue unless they personally walk it, that the world is about everyone, women, young mothers and their work being most essential, handicapped, elderly, everyone, not just this mobile, healthy, unencumbered group. And every single person in it counts more than the whole universe. A lot of people literally have to fall in a lake a start to drown to have compassion for those who have.

No matter what happens, keep working for your dream of a better world. Its really important.
edit on 27-4-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Not to mention a history that has support from Sumerian Tablets and many anomalous artifacts worldwide. And I'm guessing gnc did NOT read all of the Papers. I know I thought it was a bad space opera at first. It was not until things reached into our presently known history did things begin to click. And upon completion, the universe that made no logical sense to me made complete sense.

When that happens, when things that made no sense initially but then click into a frame that does, One has to think maybe there's something to it.

Yes - - it sure made me watch Star Wars from a different perspective. I like possible/probable Sci-Fi. I thought Star Wars was silly and stupid - - until I read the Terra Papers.

The second time I read them (part 1 and 2) - - I did an outline of who was who and what was what. Made it easier to follow.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   

I'm not trying to make money - trying to get rid of it.

Well, there's your problem. Your beliefs are in direct conflict with your needs, and consequentially, with reality.

It's nice to think that our world would be better without money, especially when considering all the problems it seems to cause. It's just not realistic. Money in itself is neither good or bad. It's simply an exchange of energy. If I built a house for you, would it be fair if I got nothing in return for my effort? And since you might not have anything to trade in exchange for my effort such as food or other products, the only logical thing to do is to give me some sort of currency that I could in fact exchange for something that I need of equal value. Hence, money.

You mentioned something to the effect of infinite energy that is being kept from us... Again, wishful thinking. You've convinced yourself that this infinite energy exists, without proof, and you're convinced that the only reason we don't have it is because someone doesn't want you to have it. So again, you shift blame and responsibility to someone else.

Our world cannot exist without currency. It's only lazy people who adopt these beliefs that we should get rid of money because they feel entitled to get everything without having to do anything themselves. As long as people are able to do things that others cannot or will not do, then there will be a need for currency. I suggest you drop these delusions and adapt your beliefs to reality. Otherwise, your situation can only get worse.

Something has got to give. You either stop trying to get a job, which is contradictory to your claim that you aren't trying to make money, and just live according to however you seem to think our world would work without money, or you change your beliefs and align them with the world that we live in, the world where money is necessary.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Epiphron

I'm not trying to make money - trying to get rid of it.

Well, there's your problem. Your beliefs are in direct conflict with your needs, and consequentially, with reality.

No... There's YOUR problem. My Ideas are pragmatic, with full grasp of the tools Humanity has. Right Now. The ONLY stumbling block is awareness. IF my Ideas do not reach the tipping point - and soon, by present indicators - my daughter will either die or grow up a slave in a police state.

You believe that the more important goal is finding something to sap My energy in exchange for money - with high probability of lifting My standard of living very little - as opposed to me who, finding that She sees a solution, is driven to give Her best for Her daughter and for Humanity.

It's nice to think that our world would be better without money,

And right Now We can cast it off. We have the ingredients necessary to do so. The primary one is energy from the plenum - called variously "Dark Energy," Zero Point Energy, Radiant Energy, Orgone Energy, and likely more.

Because money is so intimately tied to meaningful energy expended, the addition of all We want equates to a deflation of money to the point it becomes not worth the effort while simultaneously replacing directly what we have been indirectly accounting for, as well as giving the energy to robots to do the things We don't want to do.

Why would You choose NOT to save Your child and Humanity if You had the awareness that We have the technology to do so? In favor of addressing and stamping letters? Well. If someone offered me a job doing that, I would do that. Applied to many for which that was the prime duty. But in my spare time, when I have covered that base, why would I be anything less than ardent for that goal?

In some way I am blessed by the tragedy of My life. I have the time to devote to trying to do the VERY best for My daughter.

especially when considering all the problems it seems to cause.

Yeah... About those problems... They began before the solution, the Ideas, clicked. I didn't begin to write The Abundance Paradigm until November of 2009, which is when it all clicked, and We asked for our daughter back in (EDIT: It was September 2008). So all this You are trying to pin on My choice to try and save what I can of this planet for my daughter does not stick. A better place to start would be with the "wicked step (grand)mother." I described her along the way here. I'm sure you can find that.

It's just not realistic.

No. It's just challenging. If enough people are aware then the Ideas will take hold. If I am NOT out here promoting the Ideas, I'm not doing my job.

Money in itself is neither good or bad. It's simply an exchange of energy. If I built a house for you, would it be fair if I got nothing in return for my effort?

Yes, money just represents meaningful energy expended, but is the soil for the root of evil (the LOVE of money) to grow in. What if You didn't have to have a job? What if You could live richly and do what You loved to do - as long as it was kept within the three Laws? Would You choose to build a house for Me? If it was Your bliss to build houses, and I needed a house built, I could check the web and check out Your work, and liking it I could ask You if You will build one for Me. Or, if I don't like Your work and can find none I like of any others I can choose to have one of those models offered by the guys who got together with guys who program and build robots to have Them create robots to build their architectural dreams in a supply on demand sort of thing...

Point is, by building that house for me - given I like Your work [smile] - You are given purpose through Your bliss, and when I express my appreciation of the detail You gave it, You will feel very well rewarded. And when I laud Your work on Your web page comments, You will have a seashell in your pocket. You'll feel the reward every time You read it.

And since you might not have anything to trade in exchange for my effort such as food or other products, the only logical thing to do is to give me some sort of currency that I could in fact exchange for something that I need of equal value. Hence, money.

I assure You, I grasp economics VERY well. As well as the meaning of the fundamental force in money being an accounting of meaningful energy expended. And how that correlates with an influx of energy such that it is available on demand.

You mentioned something to the effect of infinite energy that is being kept from us... Again, wishful thinking. You've convinced yourself that this infinite energy exists, without proof, and you're convinced that the only reason we don't have it is because someone doesn't want you to have it. So again, you shift blame and responsibility to someone else.

I think I asked You to read My thread, Who are "They?" If not then I won't feel irked here. I KNOW we have the means. I don't want to repeat the whole story, but the gist is that my father worked in a science called "electrogravitics" and taught me as much as he could teach a toddler, showing me the world I would be growing up in. It included both free energy and antigravity. When it went into black ops, he came home and told me to forget about it and that "They want it secret for now."

No "convincing" involved.

Not "shifting blame." The blame is on Us for continuing in Our silence about what We know. My job is to change that.

Our world cannot exist without currency.

This is technically correct - but note the term You use... "Currency." Energy. We need energy, and if it were freely available, We would not need money to represent it.

It's only lazy people who adopt these beliefs that we should get rid of money because they feel entitled to get everything without having to do anything themselves.

Excuse Me!?! Since I don't fall into that category, let's see who else might suggest that. How about One who sees an end to poverty? One who sees an end to hunger, genmod, cheap products, waste, having to do jobs One does not like (waste of finite time), the vast portion of crime, Neotame, power elite, pharmaceuticals that sicken, requiring more pharmaceuticals while plants which actually heal are kept "illegal," war, social friction...

One who sees all that as an option based on deep analysis over 50 years...One such as that suggests it. With fervor.

As long as people are able to do things that others cannot or will not do, then there will be a need for currency.

Well, the work no one wants to do can be done by robot these days. And though there will be a need for currency, it will manifest on a social level rather than a monetary, materialistic level.

I suggest you drop these delusions and adapt your beliefs to reality. Otherwise, your situation can only get worse.

I suggest You understand that I have more data than most and have worked on this problem all my life. That perhaps a bit of humble research will bring You to the realization that Your emota-epitaph, "delusions," is inappropriate and that We have known about overunity (plenum energy) for over 50 years.

Something has got to give. You either stop trying to get a job, which is contradictory to your claim that you aren't trying to make money, and just live according to however you seem to think our world would work without money, or you change your beliefs and align them with the world that we live in, the world where money is necessary.

Hahaha! The Ideas don't work until they reach the tipping point. Until then I'm stuck in this matrix. And having money is conducive to building prototypes if One has any left after paying the bills (slavery where One handles the housing and utilities Oneself - unless One loves One's work). And getting attorneys. That last would be first if We could.
edit on 4/27/2011 by Amaterasu because: correction

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by Amaterasu

You should be on a disability and in most places, barring the US, you would be. When you physically work, and on a disability able to do stints of employment and go back easily without reapplying, but that gives a chance to try different things depending on the person's condition. And all disabilities should be at middle middle class on their income scales, as people should be qualitatively equal. They should also be taxing heavily those above the upper middle class scale and all corporations. However, like you, I don't believe in money, but not in a lone wolf style. A society based on US values, in a moneyless one wouldn't be a eutopia, it would still be haves and have nots.

Maybe it's my pride, but I do not see myself as "disabled." Only limited. I am capable of making a difference, whether it be as an outstanding employee or whether it's as One who takes on the planet. As long as I can do my job mostly sitting down. And I am trying to work with what I have Now.

However, I disagree that there would be haves and have nots if gone about on a planetary scale, driven by the order that emerges from chaos through a central site. Please read the two pieces in my sig if you have not done so. I offer ideas how We can achieve this. The End of Entropy and The Ethical Planetarian Party Platform.

However a college town might not be a good idea with computer skills, so maybe moving might help. But its a big risk since you do have a set up there, and there's no guarantee of one where you move.

If I find a job that I have to move for I can get assistance through DSS. But they won't approve moving me because I want to try a different city. So my option is pretty much let go of my belongings and put out my thumb. That is why I have given so much energy to the web in finding a job. They just have to accept me and I'm off and running.

Its a very heart breaking situation. And so many don't have a clue unless they personally walk it, that the world is about everyone, women, young mothers and their work being most essential, handicapped, elderly, everyone, not just this mobile, healthy, unencumbered group. And every single person in it counts more than the whole universe. A lot of people literally have to fall in a lake a start to drown to have compassion for those who have.

So very true. And that is why I am so driven to bring what I see to the planet. To Humanity and any beyond.

No matter what happens, keep working for your dream of a better world. Its really important.

Believe me, at this point, nothing but evil and bad luck will stop me. (If I "suicide" it wasn't me. [grin])

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

I created a glossary. LOL! Posted it here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Also, a thread that might interest you (not mine): www.abovetopsecret.com...

I agree it's easier following when one has a way of keeping the players straight.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join