It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Signature space problem

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I searched, but did not have any luck finding an answer for this ? in particular. It may be out there, but I couldn't find it. lol Anyway, I'm getting frustrated because I've got one line of text in my signature but the sig area/space below the line is huge. I would like to know how to get it to size down like I see it in other signatures. ty

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Denying truth and awareness is like denying the sun and the light of day

When you click on reply at the top it says # 2, I changed it to -1 which makes it smaller, then copy and paste it to your sig line space.

Denying truth and awareness is like denying the sun and the light of day

edit on 20-4-2011 by Aquarius1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-4-2011 by Aquarius1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Hi your signature is fine. It will move down the page as you add more text to your post, as seen here with this post you made

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 20/4/2011 by Sauron because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Ty for the reply, but I'm asking about the space below the line and actually I've figured it out myself... I think. lol It would seem the posting and sig space to the right of the avatar member info space are related in that, if the post is small, then the sig space will be larger, so that the total of space is in balanced relation to the height of the avatar/member space on the left.
Was trying to figure out why there was minimal sig space in some of my posts and huge in others.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by NoAngel2u

Did you copy and paste that line from somewhere? If so, you may have inadvertently copied some spaces with it and pasted it into the signature box.

You should, just to be safe, see if you can delete anything from under you signature line.

If that doesn't work, you could try to put size tags around the text. That might do something. (To do a size tag you'd have to do [ size=*number*]text, without spaces, putting a number, 1–5, where number stands, and putting your desired text where text is.)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Sauron

Yes, thank you, just figure it out. lol

new topics

top topics

join