It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Lucifer Actually God?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
No a servant of the son. Warlord of his advisories. Destroyer of the wicked BRINGER OF LIGHT in this darkness before the in command returns.. Many would be suprised of the darkness and light that worships the most highest as well...

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by loagun

you may want to consider researching ancient aliens Enki / Enlil...worth a look and may help you see how
how our perception got scrambled.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I think Lucifer is to God as Mr. Slugworth is to Willy Wonka.

He seems scary and evil, but in the end he is actually doing God's will and influencing people to do what they need to do.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
the word Lucifer is a mistranslation so cannot be the name of any deity.

Once you get rid of the old paradigm that "Lucifer is a name that used to refer to Satan" and grasp that the Bible identifies Christ as "Lucifer" (or "Phosphoros" in Greek), the Light-bringer, then you'll be surprised how many scriptures literally flood into your mind in support of this--. e.g.

source

People give evil to much credit. giving it a name and a face, it's like taking the easy way out and saying "oh, it's HIS fault" then pointing to a picture of Satan. Evil exits in everyone and can make an appearance at any time. One only need relax and give in to the temptation of the forbidden fruit. Which could represent almost anything that you know is wrong, but you do it anyways.

Satan and hell are made up to scare you into behaving. After all, nobody wants to swim for eternity in the lake of fire, while tormented souls scream in pain.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Lucifer777

Alright i understand what you're trying to say but thats not what i meant. What does it matter if Jesus's parents were married or not.

Marrage is just a means of keeping people together regardless of their dispute. No matter how much you might "hate" your wife/husband, many religious people believe you have to stay with her/him no matter what. To me this is just torturing yourself, and very pointless.

Anyways... why does it matter if his parents were married or not? His lessons are still real truth so i don't see why it would matter either way.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

His lessons are still real truth so i don't see why it would matter either way.

What lessons? Are you still talking about man-made God's or the God that you can't prove exist.

I'd be really interested to read "his" lessons on many subjects. LOL

edit on 6/5/11 by awake_and_aware because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by awake_and_aware

I'd be really interested to read "his" lessons on many subjects. LOL

The "lessons" of Jesus.

Encourage others to perform fake healings, fake miracles, claim to be able to miraculously cure leprosy, blindness and to be able to raise the dead; promote religious fanaticism and strict adherence to the genocidal and bigoted laws of a tribe a mythical Bronze Age African (Egyptian) slaves.

The lessons of the Second Coming of Jesus (probably coming soon to a theatre of war near you, if the disease of religious fanaticism cannot be eradicated).

Advocate total genocidal mayhem, apocalyptic nuclear war, the poisoning of the waters, the destruction of cities, the eradication of most of the world's population (the unbelievers), and the world government of a global theocratic (God government) dictator (a king of kings) who of course would have to be a militant Capitalist and anti-Communist (or the Christians would never accept him).

Holy Holy.

His Imperial Satanic Majesty

Lucifer

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
There were five angels assigned to rule over first chaos, and then the underworld. They're all con-men and as such use multiple identities. The True Father (the invisible and original) usually leaves us well alone until he has to intervene - this is why he sent us Jesus (and contrary to Christianity's belief, it's most definitely not Yahweh that sent him).

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   

It was tongue-in-cheek. I'm quite aware of the fallacy of extracting objective morals from simply observing reality and living life. I'm aware that a God can't be proved, that religion is unfalsifiable, and they rely on that to spread their lies to children, as the Fortune Teller relies on the present to predict the future.

My point is that when you create an "all good" figure that you can't prove, there has to be something to demonise those who do not submit to "his word" - When all along, we know it is the words of man, NOT GOD, whether god exists or not. What are your thoughts in regards to the OP?

I feel The devil (or lucifer) is EXACTLY the same as God - Unprovable and simply conjured from abstraction.

I'm here to debate, and fight against this poisonous preaching, and this idiotic conjuring from abstraction . I've seen you post those images in many threads now; It would be interesting to see you debate, and make some points or arguments against other user's, and my own.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Robert Reynolds

Wait? Is this truth your speaking? Could you confirm?

Thanks.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by awake_and_aware

The reference to the five angels assigned to rule over the underworld comes from a Jesus quotation from the Gospel of Judas. I think it makes some sort of sense and bares something of a resemblance to the gnostic beliefs (Saklas and Samael and such).

Due to personal experience, I'm sure that the God that delivered us a saviour isn't the same creature that talks to Abraham and Moses. This is also refererred to by Jesus himself in some 'gnostic' scriptures.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Robert Reynolds

What's gnostic about the dogma of abrahamic religion? What's gnostic about anything written in scripture? They certainly wern't aware of relativity, or disease, and they certainly thought geological events were dictated by the deity.

I think it's of intellectual dishonesty to claim this as "gnostic". The Theists are just as naive as the rest of humanity, at that's why the Atheists are ganing ground - because we never made any claims. Religion has built itself a hole.

And people can talk about trancendance, and morality but those concepts are not exclusive to religion, and they don't make religion any less abhorrent, any less of a wishful thinking, and any less unprovable.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Jokingly...

God and Satan are aliens to earth, they are advanced alien species, the difference between the two was not unlike USA vs CCCP. They lived on various planets including mars before they destroyed it in civil war and came to earth and genetically altered us, placed kings, teachers (prophets). They then left or went underground so that they could see what happens with their "bets". (You know how Lucifer was saying how people would choose him over God in the end).

See we do things much like them as we are in their image and taught by their prophets and/or demons but oddly enough the freedom and ideals that US fights for are more akin to Lucifer(Satan). Christians want God to come and kill the wicked to save humanity, yet, they are merely asking God to smite their community and selves in order to be ruled by a dictatorship?

Ok, it was a bad joke...

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by awake_and_aware

Like everything else:- 'Gnosticism' has become formalised. In essence it refers to the individual knowing God as opposed to simply having faith via the mediation of the church and as such the 'gnostics' (Cathars being a good example) were massacred for daring to do their own thing. If someone truly finds the conciousness of the true God, they'll realise that Jesus clearly wasn't sent from Yahweh. In fact the Cathars believed that part of Jesus' mission was to show everyone that they were worshipping Satan. I'm guessing all the various tales of the rulers from these 'gnostics' are parables based on their own assumptions.

Jesus said of mainstream Christianity: 'They will cleave to the name of a dead man, thinking that they will become pure, but they will become greatly defiled; they will fall into the name of error and into the hand of an evil cunning man and a manifold dogma - they will be ruled heretically'. The fact that the money lenders have taken over the world from the Christian west, is an irony that shouldn't be lost on anyone.

edit on 6-5-2011 by Robert Reynolds because: To install a single punctuation mark! I'm so thorough!

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by awake_and_aware

It was tongue-in-cheek. I'm quite aware of the fallacy of extracting objective morals from simply observing reality and living life. I'm aware that a God can't be proved, that religion is unfalsifiable, and they rely on that to spread their lies to children, as the Fortune Teller relies on the present to predict the future.

My point is that when you create an "all good" figure that you can't prove, there has to be something to demonise those who do not submit to "his word" - When all along, we know it is the words of man, NOT GOD, whether god exists or not. What are your thoughts in regards to the OP?

I feel The devil (or lucifer) is EXACTLY the same as God - Unprovable and simply conjured from abstraction.

I'm here to debate, and fight against this poisonous preaching, and this idiotic conjuring from abstraction . I've seen you post those images in many threads now; It would be interesting to see you debate, and make some points or arguments against other user's, and my own.

I see no good reason to attempt to agrue against your position; I consider the criticism and ridicule of religious fanaticism to be a revolutionary activity and it is not just a form of entertainment or a hobby; it is of great importance to the future of humankind.

Unfortunately beliefs affect behaviour and if a person can be hypnotised and indoctrinated to believe that "God (hypothetically) is a genocidal, human hating bigot who wishes to eradicate all non believers and adherents of competing religions, or that God is an imperialistic state terrorist collaborating American Nationalist, then such beliefs are not harmless, as they have the power to affect human behaviour.

We are certainly the most educated generation in human history and yet religious fanaticism is still a major plague; possibly up to half the adult population of America (according to some polls) believe that a global genocidal military dictator will appear to save them (i.e., the "king of kings"); that kind of political ideology is hardly a harmless belief, especially since the Biblical prophecies predict a global war and the genocidal eradication of most of the human population in global warfare; unfortunately it would be possible for religious fanatics to invoke that in this nuclear age.

Irrespective of whether the gods exist or do not exist, we are creatures of intelligence and human reason, and constructing a worldview, morality and political ideology around the ramblings of ancient and modern reigious fanatics would appear to me to be a crime against human nature and human reason; generally the more intelligent, scientific and educated a person is, the more humanistic and rational and the less religious they become; a world where everyone was like that would be a very different world, however I forsee a long struggle to reach such a world.

Satire is not merely slapstic comedy; it is the very serious craft of ridiculing the world's economic, military and religious Archons.

All my love to you.

His Imperial Satanic Majesty

Lucifer

edit on 6-5-2011 by Lucifer777 because: Text was not blasphemous and diabolical enough; not enough Christian flesh and blood consumed. Not enough Christian virgins deflowered & sacrificed,

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Its already Done ..

What It is .. is the Question..

Was the Devil or Lucifer Created .. or already destroyed ( or removed from the tree of life ) .

Alpha and Omega ..

He had a plan..

It started with A and O .. dont think IT got it wrong did you

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
I can't believe this crap still has any credibility in todays age. just reading Satan and God, lucifer and hell makes me cringe and wish everyone would grow up and see that people made those stories to have power over other people.
oldest trick in the book. leads me to believe we're all slightly insane, some more then others and the more sane you get, seeing reality for what it is, drives you completely insane.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by yourmaker
I can't believe this crap still has any credibility in todays age. just reading Satan and God, lucifer and hell makes me cringe and wish everyone would grow up and see that people made those stories to have power over other people.
oldest trick in the book. leads me to believe we're all slightly insane, some more then others and the more sane you get, seeing reality for what it is, drives you completely insane.

Unfortunately approximately a quarter of all institutionalised schizophrenics are suffering from a "religious" type schizophrenia, and many of the discussions with religious fanatics on religious forums are essentially discussions with persons suffering from the symptoms of religious schizophrenia; I would not wish to suggest that the almost 50% of the US population who are waiting for Jesus to return are naturally schizophrenic, nor that they are incurable; they simply revere a model of human sanity which is the model of a religious schizophrenic (i.e., Jesus) and attempt to emulate the behaviour of a schizophrenic. The effects of religious hypnosis and indoctrination are, however, entirely curable.

Lux
edit on 7-5-2011 by Lucifer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Was the Devil or Lucifer Created .. or already destroyed ( or removed from the tree of life ) .

Yes it was, Satan or better put the Anunnaki.
You have to understand the definition of Satan, it's in the name.
Sat means to sit in the past, it comes from the verb siting, for example you can say he sat down on a chair
or siting down, siting on a throne or on something, and the word "AN" at the end from the annunaki or from the sumeri"an" god "AN" The complete word of course "Satan"

For example what is the goat doing ? it's siting on the earth, next we see washington siting in the same posture on a throne.

So we find different postures,
[img]http://www.shawnlazarus.info/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/pic-washington_baphomet.gif[[/img]

Compare it to this picture, where the god AN is siting on the the chair.

So Satan was put in charge by god in charge of the earth and messed up big time, it screwed up natural evolution.

They thought people things, how to do that, how to make weapons, many things, simply put knowlege, it's the tree in the garden story. People were suppose to learn on their own with natural evolution.

So "Sat"An is the one who sat on the earth, the throne who was in charge of the earth.

The name Lucifer comes from knowlege, it's the light bringer, the one that brings light, knowlege so the name Lucifer comes from bright light, knowlege on how to do things.

The book of Enoch says the same thing, it's a story in detail.

Alpha and Omega ..

This is regarded to god and it's duality, The alpha male, part of god, and the Omega female part of god that is the spirit part, purity love and kindness, the grace of god. Notice the "O" from omega, the O stands as a gate and represents the female part, the holy spirit, the universal mother goddess, not to confuse her with the earth mother goddess Gaia. Alpha and Omega exists at the same time, some think that Alpha and Omega is a time line, it's not, it's just god saying that it's alpha and omega.

edit on 7-5-2011 by pepsi78 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
No, he's not God.

However, according to scripture, Lucifer IS God's brother.

Therefore, not surprising people get them confused.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join