It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rebecca Black receiving death threats

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
"Wednesday April 20, 2011

REBECCA Black is experiencing the downsides of fame.

The Internet sensation has been left reeling after receiving a string of anonymous death threats, which police are now investigating.

One death threat was made by phone call and one by email. What did these death threats order her to do? Remove her music from the Internet.

Black, 13, became an internet sensation when her song Friday surpassed 100 million views on YouTube. She is reportedly working on a new single entitled LOL."

How stupid are people that they will threaten a 13 year old for a song she sang, and asking her to remove it from the net? Once material is on the net it spreads like wildfire, and normally only large companies can have that stuff removed. I mean commonnnn why?? Just stop listening to the song.

(adding link to give credit)
www.showbizspy.com...
edit on 20-4-2011 by ReadyPower because: Adding a link to give credit to the site I got information.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
This is all over MSM if i want to read this ill go to yahoo lol

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Oh my god, this is a 13 year old girl! If you don't like her music, don't listen to it. But really, death threats to a child? That's just wrong

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Insipid2000

True, I prefer discussing this with ats members over yahoo members.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Death threats? Fame? Singer? MSM?

Yup ... nothing new. Though sad but nothing new.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Death threads are absurt, but honestly, her music cannot be named music. Yes, technically it's music, but that's about it.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
yeah i think she is a huge joke but... Its like with that KiKi Kannibal girl when she got death threats. WTF! She is a little girl, and is just trying to enjoy her life. Just because, I or anyone else doesn't care for her music or life doesnt mean someone should take it upon themselves to threaten her life. Really, was her song SO horrible that it is worth going to prison over? I think not. If you dont like it, dont click a link that will lead you to watching it. If you see it, exit your browser immediatly or turn off the music source, and if you DONT LIKE HER or (most cleb's/people you may not like) Just dont look at her, think about her, or waste any of your lifes time on her. I hope this little pep talk has prevented a few more weirdo's from making a stupid mistake with their freedom.
Just remember, its now FRIDAY!! And your sitting in a jail cell. Im sure we could come up with the rest of THAT parody together (:
That is all I have to say!

new topics

top topics

join