It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Skynet becomes self-aware

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by AgentSteel
ummmm im not sure if anyone has noticed yet but on the skynet wiki page (the british military installation not the terminator one) but it says that skynet satellite 5ca was launched on april 20 20:11 gmt. and that the launch of this satellite coincides with skynets self actualisation......
Skynet Sattelites

YOU, you are a funny guy. Are you the one who made the summary in wiki

If so good one....

edit: Sorry i just remember i did look at the date yesthurday and it was not a recently modified so it can not be you...I can't believe that in one night it became self-actualized. now it's bizzare

edit on 21-4-2011 by mkkkay because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by mkkkay

Originally posted by dude69
If this thread is meant as a joke...umh...where the hell is the joke??...if anything, this is probably the most looniest thread I've read on here...where the f*ck is a 5ca skynet satellite being mentioned on that wikipedia site? and how is saying that the wikipedia site sais one was launched on the 20th april funny?...are you people insane?
edit on 21-4-2011 by dude69 because: (no reason given)

This thread self-actualizes.

the joke! : D-DAY is upon us... According to the TERMINATOR CLOCK,
The joker : Yes,yes and yes...Im psyched to see what happens on the 22nd.
the explanation to the funny : it's a movie.
Umh...where exactly? Bottom of Wikipedia under the Satellite summary-Skynet 5. Says it self-actualizes.
en.wikipedia.org...(satellites) wow they took the mention out of the summary????? now thats
bizzare... maybe the terminator took it down...

I am glad you are the only one i need to explain to. a funny looses it's funny if you need to explain the joke.
maybe the link to wiki.org took the funny out for you. But it only made it more fun for a while. you can now go back to your original programing.

P.S. this tread will auto-destruct in 4,3,2,1,

they did they did change the summary : This page was last modified on 21 April 2011 at 00:53.
sh#t it self-actualizes...

That's it. I'm packing up and heading for the mountains!

Bad sign #2: my computer told me it was too early this morning, and that I should try logging in later "at a decent hour".

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by gdaub23

We should be forming a resistance to combat the corrupt governments !

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Well i found this video and thoth it could update this thread a bit

It was mentioned in a couple of posts that it could not happen ,well just a couple of weeks after
D-Day this video was put online:
The REAL SkyNet: Computers Can Now Feel Regret

Skynet Research Informational Video

Skynet And You

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Skynet dose exist its called ”ISS”.

Seriously! What the hell do we know about things going on up there..?

To OP, thanks for the reminder…!

edit on 25-6-2011 by amkia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by gdaub23
reply to post by mkkkay

theres no such thing as SKYNET.....

Actually, there is! It's the British MoD's sattelite communications network...

Interesting factoid for you there

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   

reply to post by mkkkay

theres no such thing as SKYNET..it was a movie,nothing more...very cool movies but thats it...even tho i do believe one day that the real world could end up like the TERMINATOR movies or even the MATRIX,i dont think it will happen for a long time yet...so we can hold off forming the resistence against the machines and we need to consetrate more the corrupt governments...

Oh, Really now. You really believe there is no Skynet at all? Better read up then, Skynet and Cyberdyne are as real as the nose on your face. I made a post on them, right here:
Skynet and Cyberdyne are real, and they equal trouble

Britain Launches Final Real-Life Skynet Satellite, Dubs it Skynet with No Sense of Irony
www.goingfaster.com...

The Real SKYNET
Skynet (satellites)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
en.wikipedia.org...

Skynet is a family of military satellites, now operated by Paradigm Secure Communications on behalf of the UK Ministry of Defence, which provide strategic communication services to the three branches of the British Armed Forces and to NATO forces engaged on coalition tasks.

Still say it isn't real? I for one wish it wasn't real.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Way back in 2004, the USAF floated bids for self-aware satellites. It doesn't really fit the Skynet thing, but it was interestingly worded, anyway.

Now, what's FUN is when you go to a symposium where they're seriously talking about "emergent behaviors" from zetaflop computers. By which they mean "it's ALIVE".

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Take a good hard look at our "1984"future. A.I. satellite arrays in orbit with heave defensive and offensive weapons systems. These satellites control an army of flying robots, made of hardened metal, shielded against attack, with facial recognition software and all information on all servers concerning it's target.
The system becomes fully aware one day, and sees all of humanity as a virus. Don't tell me it could not happen this way.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by gdaub23

Actually our technology doubles every 2 years..so going by this within 10-30 years we will have the ability to completely upload our consciousness into computers.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by mkkkay
sure hope arnold will be on our side.

I most certainly do not.

SIr.

What the hell do you think you are doing?

Don't play with time, mixed with movies...it's dangerous....seriously....im serious

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

Well I don't think we have anything to worry about since right now our military is making supper computers from PS3 systems.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Judgement Day began in October 2009.

That's when they started letting software decide who lives and who dies.

You'll notice the odd "warm" times when your body is being beamed with energy to initiate cancer/death.

Unless those satellites link up with the more powerful weapons. Then Rapture will truly begin...entire cities and countries can be vaporized directly from space.

You should have never let Government cut cut cut..and automate things.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   

reply to post by mkkkay

theres no such thing as SKYNET..it was a movie,nothing more...very cool movies but thats it...even tho i do believe one day that the real world could end up like the TERMINATOR movies or even the MATRIX,i dont think it will happen for a long time yet...so we can hold off forming the resistence against the machines and we need to consetrate more the corrupt governments...

not true sir~!! Here's the REAL Skynet~!!

SKYNET

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join