It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Astral projected then..it started

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Arcade425

You're dealing with heavy stuff. I hope you're prepared for it! Apparently you are a "natural" at this, so you could be targeted. I just hope you remember what you're here for and make a decision about it. There's a lot of work to be done here and you could help. Up to you. But you'll need to learn to "go through" with a higher degree of discipline and responsibility if you want to turn it into a useful skill and keep it under your own control. Good luck!

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
I found this website with free tones. I do not think it is the same as the OP's MP3, however, they might be "almost" as good, or complete crap.

Isochronic Tones

Seems to have a nice listing of different MP3s.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Heres my explanation for it.

In Hebrew, the word for Idolatry is "avodat zara" which literally means "alien worship", or strange worship.

Gray Aliens as many already know are not actually physical beings, and they are no more "gray aliens" than they were goblins, or demons in other forms. This culture we live in today is absolutely saturated with Avodat Zara to a degree never experienced in human history. The collective unconscious is saturated with these forms, and given todays secular consciousness, and belief in only physical realities, these demonic beings appear to man in the SYMBOLIC form of extra Terrestrials.

Let me explain to you the symbolism.

White and Black stand for right and wrong. They represent a SEPARATION between one thing and another. In kabbalah this is expressed by the word, Qadosh, usually translated as holy but literally means "to be separate".

On the other hand, the confusion between right and wrong, good and bad produces a world of Greyness. Of a duality, of the "tree of the knowledge of Good and Evil", where evil and good are intermingled, and cause confusion and disorientation.

Aliens come from the Sky - the "heavens", and the heavens of course are symbolically associated with consciousness, the "spiritual" which is outside our terrestrial frame of context.

So Grey aliens are Gray, and they appear to be from outer space. This is the symbolism they project onto the human psyche. But dont confuse yourself. They are spiritual forces, and not physical. They only parade about as that to have us believing in their power.

Also, when one analyzes this phenomena further, we note that gray aliens typically perform rectal probes on their vitcims. People tend to take this act very seriously, beleiving they have some object planted within them.The truth is much less fantastic, but still very symbolic. The Rectum is associated with evil, and impurity. Because Gray aliens represent an inherently gnostic reality, a demon which literally siphons life force from their human victims, when one is 'probed' by aliens, he is actually experiencing a physical apparition of a spiritual act. The demon probes ones being, and takes from the person. Likewise, when one has a vision of this, it is a gray alien probing him from behind, taking from his lowest extremity - the level that a demon exists at.. This is the physical cognate to an ongoing spiritual reality. One merely had a vision of it.

In the past, people had exrtremely intense spiritual experiences with demons in other forms. The awoke and became aware of the NATURE of what happened to them. Most were aware, thanks to their religion mainly, that what happened to them was chiefly a spiritual episode, and not physically real.

And as for your seeing them everywhere. You have begun to sensitize yourself to astral consciousness, and thus you are attuned to the realities of that level of existence. The way to stop these things is to STOP playing around with astral projection.

If you value your sanity, i would stop.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join