It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Astral projected then..it started

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
A couple weeks ago I decided to attempt astral projection. I used a Isochronic beat called "Astral". I won't go into depth about the whole experience unless asked other wise but, ever since I returned I have been seeing the face of grey aliens everywhere. For example I was watching Due Date with a friend and, I saw the outline of a grey alien face in one of backgrounds. I've seen them on my monitor and on my windows. Is this because I want to believe or is there more too it? Also that night there were three lights over my apartment building. I know it all sounds like BS but this is what it is. Any ideas?

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Arcade425

Lay off the hard stuff man

Honestly it sounds like you could have developed an obsession with the grey's. Do you think you were abducted recently (out there I know).

Very weird situation my friend.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   

would you be able to go into detail please? I've always wanted to attempt this to be honest

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
It has been postulated (don't have a source) that the Greys "live" on the "astral plane"; that their ships cloak on the astral. So, if you have been able to break through to the astral, then perhaps you are now more attuned to the astral. Hence, you can see what is "really" there. So, IMHO, you are not crazy, just more aware.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Astral plane is ultra sensitive to a phenomena like Plasma Burn-In on an older HDTV. When you get stuck and start projecting the same static reality onto the plane its time to reboot. You can do this without memory inhibiting drugs but it takes significant distraction and rechanneling.
edit on 20-4-2011 by Bordon81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Please tell us more about it..I'm very interested in how you did this, I might like to try.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Yeah, once you get initiated into the astral... they like to # with you. Never happened to me personally, but it's common knowledge. Greys aren't necessarily friendly and I would always suspect foul play.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bordon81
Astral plane is ultra sensitive to a phenomena like Plasma Burn-In on an older HDTV. When you get stuck and start projecting the same static reality onto the plane its time to reboot. You can do this without memory inhibiting drugs but it takes significant distraction and rechanneling.
edit on 20-4-2011 by Bordon81 because: (no reason given)

I'm sorry to ask this but what the hell are you talking about?

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Don't worry about what you see! I think you have established a deep connection with the astral world, by your visit a couple weeks ago. Therefore, thought-forms that you subconsciously create might be recognizable for you in your regular everyday life. Meaning, that if noone else sees the grey that is standing in front of you, it might just be some thought-form and a signal of your connection to the astral.

The following quote by an experienced astral traveller might be very interesting for you:

by member "Cug" from this thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Once you make a connection with the astral it's pretty much there for good**. There are ways to lessen it but you will see some pretty strange things in your day to day life. If you see a ufo, bigfoot, gnomes, ghosts, demons, angels, whatever, If no one else saw it, you have to chalk it up to your connection with the astral before you even think of another explanation.

** this effect will lessen as time passes from your last astral event, you will slowly lose the connection.

edit on 20-4-2011 by SunLightyear because: addition

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Here is what I can recall about the whole experince. I used a blindfold to cover my eyes and used small headphones from my ipod. I attached them to my computer. I had my mouse centered on the play button for winamp. I pushed play and waited. I started seeing black clouds and I thought maybe I lost my concentration. Then my breathing really slowed and I felt like I had lifted from my body. I always heard when you projected you have a "tether" attached to your physical body. I saw the silver tether. I couldnt believe it. Then all of a sudden I remember I was walking through a park from my home town. I saw another passerby and I asked him "Is this real?" Reality started to bend from the stare he gave me. The bloodest red eyes I have ever seen. "Then darkness was all there was and I saw Three sets of red eyes. The music stopped and I woke up. I remember thinks felt a little weird for a few hours afterward. I remember my tv and chairs in my office were..twisting and winding a little. I think the isochronic tones really do affect the Pineal gland. I tried to project about two weeks after the first time. I was about 5 minutes into it and I started feeling really cold and sick. I haven't projected since. I think I may do so soon.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Please do go into further detail of what you experienced, I have been wanting to try this myself for some time now.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Oops, it appears you published your further explanation while I was asking you to. Anyway, very interesting. If you do this again please update.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
The silver cord is real, that much I know. I have been able to go astral when I was younger, but it seems as though I am blocked now. I would love to try this recording that you mention. Would you mind pointing me in the right direction? PM me if you like.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by prolific

No I'm pretty straight forward. I smoke a little but other then that no other mind altering substances. I don't think I've ever been abducted. If I have I don't recolllect anything.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by AmorVincitOmnia

Your signature is

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
That sounds really interesting. I know it probably wouldnt make a difference, but have you tried using a video camera and a digital voice recorder when you project. You should try it, you may get surprising results OR nothing at all. Its all worth a shot.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Where did you get the "Astral" isochronic beat? Can you provide a link? Maybe some of us can report a similar experience.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Resonant Being

I dont remember the exact website. I have the mp3 saved though. I'm willing to share at no cost

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arcade425
ever since I returned I have been seeing the face of grey aliens everywhere. For example I was watching Due Date with a friend and, I saw the outline of a grey alien face in one of backgrounds. I've seen them on my monitor and on my windows. Is this because I want to believe or is there more too it?

In my second concious alien experience, before the hardcore being-given-messages part started, i looked up at the clouds on the cloudy night and saw outlines of aliens. I think this was their way of letting me know i was going to have a contact experience. So you could be seeing greys around because it is their way of letting you know they are interested in you.

Welcome the aliens. The're helping us

top topics

<<   2 >>

join