It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Donald Trump a DNC Shill?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

Obama is the most divisive in my memory since the 60's. It's just like the 60's now. JFK came along and united the country, but the modern left would hate him. He was a typical Conservative Democrat then who believed almost exactly as Reagan did. The age of the great Moderates is gone and I hope it returns. People like JFK, King and Reagan who are more alike than the Partisans of today would admit or be honest about.

Two horrible Presidents in a row is enough and we don't need a third, nor do we need another four years of an American Apologist. We need to get back to what we were.

As to We the People, when I travel to Canada, I'll be damned if I can tell the difference in the people. We all just want a good life and opportunity.

I thought a Black President would be good for us and nearly voted for Obama. What stopped me was I already had studied Reverend Wright before ever hearing of Obama. Twenty years and it's obvious he hates his own country and we need a leader who loves this country enough to fix it. Bush was just as bad in a different way.

Partisan is a dirty word in my book now. Supporting either Party is a fools game and relies on genuine Sheep.
edit on 4/20/2011 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
Partisan is a dirty word in my book now. Supporting either Party is a fools game and relies on genuine Sheep.

THAT is the most poignant post on politics that I have read in a long time. A commentary on what is wrong in America. Thank you.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

Thank you. If only everyone would wake up. I truly miss the good times we had during parts of my life. Even growing up in poverty, I knew there was a way out and opportunity and that is what I see this country was and should be about.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I thought I'd add to this as recent events are enforcing my belief that Trump is in fact doing the things he is doing to help Obama, not run against him.

I can't help but think that Obama's release of his Birth Certificate was planned all along. The Birthers have been made to look like fools and he has managed to connect them to the Right and the Tea Party. All of which works in Obama's favor. In fact everything Trump is doing seems to me to be choreographed to drive swing votes towards Obama by making the opposition look like fools.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I agree with you, I posted this after the day of the bc release...Have Obama and Trump fooled up all?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by logicalthinking

I thought it was quite a nice touch when Obama slammed Trump to his face at the annual media kiss booty affair. That Trump was even there was interesting to say the least. This whole campaign is lining up to be scripted like a movie.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Is he a plant to make those opposed to Obama look like idiots?

I think not. The Obama haters don't need any help with that. They do a bang-up job of looking like doddering fools all on their lonesome. All Trump did was to amplify the sleaze.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lilitu

Is he a plant to make those opposed to Obama look like idiots?

I think not. The Obama haters don't need any help with that. They do a bang-up job of looking like doddering fools all on their lonesome. All Trump did was to amplify the sleaze.

There you go. Labeling everyone who does not agree with Obama's politics and slandering them. I'm not impressed.

When you resort to talking points it means your mind has disengaged. Not your fault as that is exactly what the powers that be want. Belonging to either Party and engaging in the divisiveness, fabrications and their respective smear campaigns is not a sign of paying attention; it's a sign the lights are out upstairs and somebody else is holding your remote control and controlling you.

Lest we forget, Obama had complete control of the government and how many promises to you did he keep? You shilling for him on ATS? You see I'm an Independent Swing Voter, he can't be reelected without most of us voting for him and hate and fear tactics only prove to us he is a phony, who can't even run on his own record. I'm even less impressed.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Lest we forget, Obama had complete control of the government and how many promises to you did he keep?

According to Politifact he has kept 135 promises and broken 42. In addition, 219 are in the works, 70 are stalled and 40 involved a compromise. Those results are perfectly reasonable and represent a pretty good track record I think. No US President is a dictator. I didn't vote for Obama under any illusion that he would wave his magic wand and make every thing right. Life is always a work in progress even under the best of circumstances.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join