It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US government takes down HAARP website to conceal evidence of US weather modification and earthquake

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   

US government takes down HAARP website to conceal evidence of US weather modification and earthquake inducing warfare.

Date: April 18, 2011

Source of Article

Apparently this website has been down for the past 3 weeks....

HAARP Sea-Based X-Band Radar (SBX) platform

The HAARP (High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program) website has been down for the past 3 weeks. It was ordered taken down by the US government to conceal US weather modification and earthquake inducing warfare activities against foreign states. The HAARP website was publishing very damaging evidence of US military weather modification and earthquake triggering operations against foreign states. HAARP’s waterfall charts and magnetometer charts gave evidence of an ongoing weather war between the United States government and foreign states. The magnetometer presented concrete evidence that HAARP triggered the Japan earthquake and ensuing tsunami.

HAARP’s magnetometer can be used to predict as well as give evidence of a HAARP created earthquake. A magnetometer measures disturbances in the magnetic field in Earth’s upper atmosphere. HAARP was broadcasting a 2.5 Hz frequency (the signature frequency of an earthquake) from just before midnight on March 8, 2011 and continued to broadcast the frequency for the entire days of March 9, 2011 and March 10, 2011. The 2.5 Hz frequency continued to be broadcasted and recorded by the magnetometer for another 10 hours the day of the Japan 9.0 magnitude earthquake.

Scientists at the HAARP institute discovered that a 2.5 Hz radio frequency is the signature frequency of an earthquake. Since this discovery the HAARP phased array antennas have been used by the US military to beam the earthquake frequency into the ionosphere and the ionosphere reflects it back to Earth – penetrating as deeply as several kilometers into the ground, depending on the geological makeup and subsurface water conditions in a targeted area.. By beaming the frequency at a specific trajectory HAARP can trigger an earthquake any place on Earth. A short burst isn’t enough to disturb solid matter (the Earth crust) so they keep beaming the 2.5 Hz earthquake frequency for hours or days – until the desired effect is achieved.

The Environmental Modification Convention (ENMOD) prohibits the military or other hostile use of environmental modification techniques. It opened for signature on 18 May 1977 in Geneva and entered into force on 5 October 1978. The Convention bans weather warfare, which is the use of weather modification techniques for the purposes of inducing damage or destruction.

Evidence from HAARP’s own website revealed that the US government was acting in violation of the ENMOD treaty – use of weather modification techniques (HAARP) for the purposes of inducing damage or destruction. HAARP broadcasting data published on the HAARP website coincided with a number of recent major catastrophes such as the 2010 Haiti earthquake, the 2010 heatwave in Russia, the major floorings in 2010 in China and Pakistan and the major earthquakes in Haiti and Japan – all occurred since US president and commander-in-chief of the United States military Barack Hussein Obama took office.

The Japan 9.0 earthquake offered the most damaging evidence of the US government using HAARP to induce major damage and destruction against a foreign state. HAARP’s magnetometer data showed the World that HAARP (jointly managed by the US Air Force and the US Navy) began broadcasting the earthquake inducing frequency of 2.5 Hz on March 8, 2011 and continued to broadcast the frequency for the entire days of March 9, 2011 and March 10, 2011. HAARP wasn’t turned off until 10 hours after the Japan 9.0 magnitude earthquake that was triggered on Friday, March 11, 2011 at 05:46:23 UTC. Smaller earthquakes have continued for weeks without being registered on the HAARP magnetometer. Why? Because, as stated before a magnetometer measures disturbances in the magnetic field in Earth’s upper atmosphere. It is not a seismometer which measure motions of the ground. The magnetometer doesn’t measure seismic activity it measures and records electromagnetic frequencies in the Earth’s atmosphere. HAARP’s antenna array beams the 2.5 Hz earthquake inducing radio frequency into the atmosphere where a magnetometer can record and provide concrete evidence of a US weather modification and earthquake triggering attack against foreign states.

Frequency readings from February till April showing how HAARP was operating. The readings are incredible leading up to the Japan EQ.

What are your thoughts? Conspiracy?! Or are the scientists and researchers wrong on this one?

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
It seems like there is always some activity with HAARP around the time of big disasters. I somewhat believe this one. Why else would they take it down?

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I don't know much about HAARP or what their graphs are supposed to show, but I believe that the induction magnetometer just monitors the ionosphere, i don't think its a graph of signals that HAARP is emitting.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I think even if you don't believe in geo-engineering, it's quite plausible, given the statistically interesting degree of correlation and the downtime, that they're investigating whether they have actually stumbled on a reliable early earthquake warning system. They may be excited about the data and in the process of combing through it as we speak. I'm not nearly informed enough to decide whether HAARP is being used as a weapon, but regardless the scenario where they're offline to examine their results more privately because they're surprised at what they're seeing isn't at all unlikely.
edit on 20-4-2011 by sepermeru because: edit is my new religion

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Jefferton

They might have taken it down to fix the website? It does look different now

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Hmmm.

My thoughts on this are actually somewhat complex...as they have been regarding HAARP over the years.

I doubt if their website being down, equates to any conspiracy though.

However, that said, I fail to see a correlation between the ionosphere and earthquakes at all.

By wondering if there is a conspiracy, are you suggesting that HAARP is now toying with plate tectonics? If not, then there is no conspiracy as eletrical impulses that are emitted from / coerced into at the ionospheric level could not instantiate an earthquake.

These are my thoughts.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
No they didn't. The HAARP website is still up and online. I suggest you all familiarize yourselves with checking dubious sources of disinformation from unverifiable websites posing as credible news sources.

HAARP website

HAARP ALASKA EDU

And that's the magnetometer page; and it shows data from April 20, 2011 (today.)

For the main page, see this link: 137.229.36.30...

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Um,is this the site you are referring to?

Seems to be working.

someone beat me to it.

edit on 20-4-2011 by kdog1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
HAARP is bad news in my book. It's not a good idea to screw with mother earth.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Arcade425

Conspiracy or not, I agree completely.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
At this point, I am sure that it is HAARP related. But I think sometimes that that even HAARP and Project Blue Beam are decoys - That there is something even more nefarious and above top secret going on.

I like this blog-site. Weird concept, but once I read from the first post all the way through, it made some sense to me. He posted on this subject today. - Ande

thetruthabout1111awakeningcode.blogspot.com...

top topics

join