It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian, english sub titles. Psychonauts documentary.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
this is not my forte, Russian of all the languages slavicrussian is like nails on a black board for me.
but I would love to know what this is all about. if you have a better stomach than mine - please review for us - its rare you get a Russian Conspiracy - something about smoking pot. oh, its about russian psyco drugs....
ok to delete ATS if you want to... never mind
video.google.com...Psychonauts Movie 1hr
edit on 20-4-2011 by ISRAELdid911 because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-4-2011 by ISRAELdid911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ISRAELdid911

It is not Russian I'll tell you this.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
It is Hungarian

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ISRAELdid911

sounds like Hungarian to me, not Russian

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
It is a good documentary exploring the use of psychedelics as a tool for exploration of self and the nature of reality. Not focusing on the conspiracy side of why they are illegal. A good watch if you don't want to debate irrelevant aspects of drugs, and rather take a look at the potential of the psychedelics.

You should not watch it if you still cannot accept the fact that the war on drugs is one of the biggest mistakes we have ever made. Nor should you watch it if you are not familiar with the potential risks of drug use.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by dbove

that depends on why they had the war in the first place. as near as I can tell the only that got anything was the courts and the prisons. thats the product of this war. exactly who is the party that claims damages... ???
the plaintiff ... damn going into my usual admiralty law crap... just chaps my hide.

new topics

top topics

join