It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Bush seen it?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I know Moore invited him to, but it's been out for a while and I would figure that Bush would have already seen it. If anyone know that he has, I would like to know what his thoughts were on it, so if anyone has any links fro a trustable news source saying anything, I would greatly appreciate it.

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 08:19 PM
link   
wait...did you just say "trustable" and "news source" in the same sentence? If I was the President, then I would ask for my royality check...lol

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I highly doubt that G. W. Bush would want to take a look at a documentary that exposes his murky dealings in connection with 9/11. There's nothing in that documentary that G. W. Bush is not aware of, anyway.

Here's the article that states Moore invited Bush to attend the screening:

Link

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 09:25 PM
link   
The movie was probably summed up in those morning briefings he gets and just loves to ignore.

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I agree that the president has not seen this film he does not care about it.

I don't thing that it matters to him the oppinions of some film maker.

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Don't you think the president has far more pressing matters than watching a 2 bit mockumentary about lies and deceit that is already played out on the elite media stations?

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
I agree that the president has not seen this film he does not care about it.
I don't thing that it matters to him the oppinions of some film maker.

I disagree, because it is such a blockbuster, someone inh his campaign has watched it, if ony to generate "Talking Points" in case Bush gets asked something about it.

new topics

top topics

join