It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I need your help - Are the BBC censoring stuff ??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
This is just a short post and may prove to be something or nothing but I am puzzeled....?

The BBC have a business editor called Robert Peston. He has a blog where he writes about business and financial issues and he recieves alot of replies, usually from dis-gruntled sheep in the UK complaining about the banks or other financial / economic issues.....

This is a link to his blog about ''can Germany afford bailing out Greece, Portugal etc etc'... from a few days ago..

www.bbc.co.uk...

On page three (3), i posted a reply under another name 'Ganretti' about my own frustration about bailouts BUT also added a little paragraph about it being all pointless because Comet Elenin is fast approaching and it won't matter.......it was around post 225 ish or thereabouts.......... someone replied about Comet Honda being closer and I added a reply, with a link to this website about ELENIN.....

Since then I cannot open page three (3) of the replies.......??? I'm using an i-Mac and maybe it's just some issue with that BUT can anyone else open that page 3 on this link....???
www.bbc.co.uk...

If someone else can then this is a pointless thread BUT if you can't then I am very curious because is it some sort of censorship to avoid the 'masses' reading about it ??

Regards

PDUK

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I can't open page 3 either - probably just a bbc website glitch

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by blackcat99

BC

It's been like this for several days ?? I have tried and tried and there is no other 'glitch' on any other page within his blogs ???

Regards

PDUK

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
To Be Sure BBC wouldn't hide anything or tell a lie......

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
It did take like 3 minutes or so to load but here you go

Trowa
edit on 20/4/11 by TrowaBarton because: n/m

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by TrowaBarton

I obviously haven't got your patience....

My personal conspiracey is over...

Cheers

PDUK

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by PurpleDog UK

I'm chalk full of that. I just opened it in a new tab and let it go while I browsed here.

Trowa

edit on 20/4/11 by TrowaBarton because: n/m

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Yes, the BBC does censor. When it archived an interview filmed between David Frost and Mrs Bhutto before she returned to Pakistan, it removed her remark that Omar Sheikh, the killer of Wall St journalist Daniel Pearl, had murdered Osama bin Laden. Compare the original interview available on YouTube with the BBC's archived version.

Some believe she was assassinated for making that public because it implied that the American government was lying in claiming that bin Laden was still alive.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Every news media outlet censors in some way or another, that's why we have forums like this to spread the CORRECT information that those news sites and the main stream media won't report on, basically the truth.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Caji316
To Be Sure BBC wouldn't hide anything or tell a lie......

Should I take the bait or not? Nah..

As you mentioned Robert Peston I will take the opportunity to inform readers that don't know, Peston is the son of a Labour peer. Establishment. Make of it what you will.

edit on 20/4/2011 by DSSONE because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Who knows I wouldn't be amazed if they jammed that page for a little bit or what not. Big brother does all kinds of shady crap. I mean maybe they were monitoring Purple and only gave access to the page after he/she made a mention of it here. I mean the one post did in fact reference a thread and ........... I'm not trying to fear monger I just do not think that this is entirely unfounded.

That is all

Trowa
edit on 21/4/11 by TrowaBarton because: To add content

new topics

top topics

join