It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SCALAR Weapons & HAARP Used in Latest Weather Storms in US

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Just came across this video on Youtube that was posted showing possible scalar weapons and HAARP used to create the massive tornadoes and other freaky weather in the US.

This was posted today on YouTube.

I don't know about you guys, but I think this radar has legitimacy to it. If the government is perpetuating this onslaught of weather storms, better keep safe because who knows when it will end.

If you wish to track the storm systems, check out the radar below. If you see anymore scalar weapons, or anything strange, ensure to capture the loop video and post it here. We all should keep track of strange weather behaviour patterns.

Weather Radar
edit on 20-4-2011 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
If evidence of HAARP affecting the weather actually ever came out it wouldn't be on YouTube with annoying music cut into the video. What the person is seeing on the screen has been covered numerous times on the board.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I live in Southern Illinois and I didn't think the storms were that bad. Not worse than usual for this time of year really, even though I know they were talking about record breaking this and that. I would of figured that if this storm would of been created by HAARP or some other weapon that it would of been much worse of a storm. I mean people talk about HAARP causing earthquakes and tsunamies, and this storm system in the middle of the U.S. had strong winds and some tornadoes. Nothing comparable to a 7. something earthquake.

new topics

top topics

join