It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Veiled threats by undercover agents targeted at people on this forum

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by IkNOwSTuff

You even picked one thing out of it all just to make a joke directed at me. Without commenting at all on the other things that were said.

From Thread saying what was in U2U.

Why did you say "An invasion of jerks on ATS" in a private message and not for the rest of ATS to see?

He didn't say this was an example sentence of a definition. I also said an "invasion of cockrochese" I guess he took that as personal "Wonder why??"

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
not me, I';ve been harassed in u2u's for my opinion,., but never threatened or warned. the moment I am, i go straight to the FBI, cyber threats are a federal thing

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by coolottie

Originally posted by coolottie

I never called anyone a jerk. They took this out of a U2U out of context, The title of my thread was proper. Other OPs have used a lot more frienghting words than that. There have been acording to ABC news over 600 reported UFO sighting in the past 3 months more than any other time. There was nothing in my thread indicating they were going to kill us, they were demons. Right the opposite, I said they were here to help us.
I showed in the begining all the youtube videos on one link that were on youtube, Not one of these people went to the link.
And you are trying to put this on me as that I am attacking someone, means you haven't even read the thread, until you read both of the threads, what you are doing is just an assumption without any facts.

Hey there,

No I didnt read any of the threads as you didnt link them and I wasnt keen on going thru 1400+ posts to find them
and I dont recall anything about jerks or UFOs in your previous posts on this thread (I havent read any of ur other posts from different threads)
The last line of the above post, is that directed at me? I never implied you were attacking anyone I simply wondered what made someone say that you did? any chance of a link?

Issues between 2 people are none of my business so if you dont link them no stress but right now were only hearing one persons version and while I believe you it would be ignorant of me to take what you say as gospel. Isnt this whole website about fighting ignorance

edit on 22-4-2011 by IkNOwSTuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by coolottie

You even picked one thing out of it all just to make a joke directed at me. Without commenting at all on the other things that were said.

Im assuming by this you are reffering to my cooking comment, I think everyone else understood I was mocking the person who made the comment, definately not you.
I thought from the first reply I posted to you that it was clear I was on your side and that nastiness is never cool.

You really need to chill and not let these people bother you, not everyone is out to get you and Im sorry if any of my posts came across as belittling or insensitive.

Cheer up, life is good

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Thank you for clearing that up and I really do appreciate what you are saying. You can just go to may profile and it is the last thread I posted, The thread that was made about my thread is in my thread where I explained why I was upset and asked to forgive for taking it out on anyone on my thread. But I do believe the best thing is to just post on other threads since there are so many on the subject. Plus there are people still on my thread posting so things are ok there.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join