It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientists worried: Strange emissions by sun are suddenly mutating matter

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Farnhold

Yeah or it could be the Fukushima and radioctive plants that they know full are in major meltdown below the ground level, as they set it up that way.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   
I think this was written by a guy named Aym,
Here is a list of his receint posts from I guess it is his blog

Terrence Aym

Recent Posts
Yellowstone supervolcano much bigger than thought
Mega earthquakes: Why they will be more frequent, more deadly
Groping complaints in the name of security plague Transportation Security Administration
Auto Draft
Cascading earthquakes and the theory of global rupture
Claim: Al Qaeda planted 160 nukes across US
Prepare for new Ice Age now says top paleoclimatologist
How to survive nuclear fallout from Japan's reactor meltdown
Nuclear nightmare: Japanese reactor meltdown could propel 'death cloud' to US West Coast
Crack in the world: Geomagnetic pole shift triggering massive superquakes
Gallup: US unemployment hits 10.3 percent in February
Energy crisis endgame: America is energy self-sufficient
Utah considers return to gold and silver coins
Study: World's sixth mass extinction may be underway
Wind power technology 'greatest scam' of 21st Century
Study: Alaska could be one of world's top ten oil producers
North Korea preparing for new nuclear weapons test
Magnetic superstorms could turn American homes into 'high-tech tombs'
Sun's approaching 'Grand Cooling" assures new Ice Age
Why US economy has already plunged over the cliff.

This guys list sounds like the ATS New Posts Firehose.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Hope this isn't off topic but, I just noticed the article was posted in

Posted on October 5, 2010 by rockingjude

Not sure if that affects the topic

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   
black hole sun is going to wash away the rain

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   
at least something that will effect everybody..even the elite bastards...no one can run away from neutrinos hahahaha

and nope..they have only bunkers..no rockets to go to another planet..so whatever happen to me..happens to all of us...i like it..its fair

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   
He, he, Qi(Chi) also can change the decay rate, hence it is some
hidden "joke" of the hidden variables. Till when the mainstream
scientists will pretend with their barren physics.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Thanks a lot for posting this op, very inoformative post and thread as a whole. I thought at first maybe the increasing temperature of the solar system might have something to do with it, but it doesn't. I did find some interesting things though.

I haven't vetted this source at all so take it for what you will;

Anomalies in isotope decay rates have been observed throughout the 1900's, but have been under investigated, under reported, and suffered from neglect. Late 1950's in the development of ceramic nuclear fuel manufacturing, an anomaly of 35% loss in nuclear fuel content was observed and was written off as a processing loss of the nuclear fuel.

Infinite Energy magazine, Issue 53, 2004, in the article by Gary Christopher Vezzoli entitled “Gravitational Data During the Syzygy of May 18, 2001 and Related Studies” presented data for changes in the earth gravity field. Amazingly, another section in the article presented data measuring the change of decay rate for Po210 corresponding to a lunar variation. Pu239 decay variations were presented for daily monthly, and yearly time frames. Decay rate variations were observed for the period of September 7-11, 2002, when Jupiter eclipsed a deep space quasar. Not only local earth environment affects decay rate of radioactive isotopes, now data is presented showing cosmic influences on the decay rate on earth from the sun, the moon, planets, and one quasar.

source
I hope this is relevent lol.

and apparently:

Lord Rutherford reported on April 28, 1932 at a meeting of the Royal Society, that J. D. Cockcroft and E T. S. Watson in the Cavendish Laboratory had successfully demonstrated the accelerated release of radioactive energy from lithium elements and other light elements.

Segre and Wiegart established decay rate mutability in 1949. They showed that decay rate was dependent on the chemical environment for Be7, which decays by electron capture. This was extended to the physical environment by investigators for other isotopes, which can decay either by electron capture or isomeric transitions.

So according to this site, variations in the decay have been observed but no one has really paid much attention to it. Based on those observations, a device was apparently built that can stop the radioactive decay of certain or all elements.
This device was swept under the rub by corporations who realize that they can't make money cleaning up waste that does not decay says the author.

Also, i'd like to add that this kinda bummed me out in terms of trust of the scientific community.
edit on 21-4-2011 by heyo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   
I, for one, am speechless.

It correlates to an experience my husband and I had, but that I did not put much value on as having anything to do with reality. I had been journaling this on another site until it was hacked and I lost my blog.

But in March, on the same night, my husband and I each had similar dreams. I was being told (while my eyes were open and I could see the bedroom) that a dimensional shift was happening, in which a dimension was being added to experience that had a different time function- time went "faster". I was also told that certain energies of radition do cause creation..... growth. These result in cancer when no willful intent guidance was given to guide the growth. In other words, you can use this energy to become or change as you will, or to be left chaotic.

That same night, my husband was shown something similar, but in terms of seeing two parallel lines drawn, and an image showing him cars on each, the one on top moving faster along the line. Where I was told "dimensions" he was told "timelines".

I hadn't been to this site yet, hadn't yet been exposed to these ideas which obviously have been shown to others, and until this morning was sure it was some sort of collective consciousness mythology we picked up on.

This info suggests the possibility that our subconscious may have picked up on something really going on in reality! Too wierd for words (tho obviously I foudn more than enough anyway!
)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

maybe, however you jump to a dangerous assumption there that this is not a new phenomona going on.

I mean, it may be repeated throughout time over and over again, but from what I understand, there is no evidence of that as of yet...we don't even understand what the evidence is to begin with...much less jumping down to it being repeated

so, ya...this could be the very first time ever this is happening, in which case, the earth is pretty exact to our understandings...however, it seems plausable its not and this phenomona has happened before

Still, what are we shaving off here is the next question...a few million years? a couple billion? etc.

I really should read the article, but its too late, so tomorrow...

With respect to radioactive decay possibly slowing and not just speeding up, one of the websites the articles cites addresses the issue:

Interestingly, researchers at Purdue first noticed something awry when they were using radioactive samples for random number generation. Each decay event occurs randomly (hence the white noise you'd hear from a Geiger counter), so radioactive samples provide a non-biased random number generator. However, when they compared their measurements with other scientists' work, the values of the published decay rates were not the same. In fact, after further research they found that not only were they not constant, but they'd vary with the seasons.Decay rates would slightly decrease during the summer and increase during the winter.

As counter-intuitive as that is, it means that the closer you are to the sun, the weaker the effect. This implies that the mystery particle may stabilize the decay of matter, allowing it to exist for longer period of time. then you come across this:

Sure enough, the researchers noticed the decay rates vary repeatedly every 33 days -- a period of time that matches the rotational period of the core of the sun. The solar core is the source of solar neutrinos.

So it may not be a new particle, but an unforeseen property of neutrinos. Fun stuff!

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by TerryMcGuire

This is , I believe, the same Terrance Aym who blogged the article about the polar artifact, supposedly located by a black ops US team, who had one of those massive tunnel bore machines at thier disposal.
As with all his other "information" I have yet to locate a single source from him which validates his fearbased, and alarmist attitude to almost everything he writes. Its as if he has no sense whatsoever of the right, and the wrong way to prove his point.

That said, if any of what he has written were true, if just ONE of his alarmist , and frankly terrifying conclusions were in fact accurate, then this world would be a steaming ball of lava covered , irradiated, toxic, lifeless muck by now, making pointless any reference he has made (which are numerous) to the possibility of life before man, of ancient civilisation on the poles of the Earth, and Christ knows how many other conclusions he has reached.
Frankly, some joined up thinking, and proofs would be LOVELY!

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 03:59 AM
link   
I some times think the Science of Physics is 90 percent guessing 5% facts and 5% +or - for errors. In my humble opinion. I will admit that this is not an area that I have done a lot of studying. But it just always seems what they thought to be fact based on a much smaller scale in a controlled environment seems to be constantly inaccurate and revised.

How can they really prove this decay? Maybe someone can educate me. Wouldn't you need a sample of the matter that makes up the sun? Admittedly Physics was never a subject that clicked with me because they seem to assume everything. Is the human animal that smart or are we just kidding ourselves? An honest question.

PS obviously we have figured out a lot like nuclear physics but talking about time being manipulated and matter as shouldn't there be glowing evidence?

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Thanks for the post. This is the real deal it looks like.

While all those wannabe-skeptics are harping on and on about this Terrence Aym, people who prefer the facts and objective discussion could have spent 5 seconds to figure out that Terrence was citing an article from Discovery Channel who were themselves citing well-established research from Purdue and Stanford University. Article here

While I never believed that scientists were justified in believing so dogmatically in the "constancy of constants", it is fantastic to see Academia finally starting to come around. There's *no* reason to think that life is mutating, or any of the other more outlandish claims made by some irresponsible laymen, but the concept that our universe doesn't need constants to operate will, in my opinion, prove to have immeasurably positive long-term effects on the general psychology of the scientific community.
edit on 21-4-2011 by Son of Will because: mixed up discovery channel with discover magazine

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Isn't this the plot of 2012?

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by MushroomWig
Isn't this the plot of 2012?

Well its time to start looking for those huge arks that are being build somewhere
I guess getting a ticket might be the tricky part

Edit : Well since this thread dwarfed mine from 8 months ago , let me just repost the links to related articles from my posts .

www.symmetrymagazine.org...

io9.com...#!5619954/the-sun-is-changing-the-rate-of-radioactive-decay-and-breaking-the-rules-of-chemistry

Bleh , for some reason I can't add the second link properly

edit on 21/4/11 by Thill because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Farnhold

Don't care, just drink and be merry. Que Sera Sera.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Well it said, that it can change man kind when interacting with certain particles, I have read that some where, I believe it was a "photon"?... Now you can only hope that it does change us for the benefit.

Jamie

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   
interesting video quite on point of topic if I do say so myself....

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   
We people always worry for everything...Life existed since ages and it will continue to exist!

When we don't understand something we call it a mystery and when we define some theory for that phenomena, we call it science.

Nothing will happen...Don't scare people with MYSTERIES..lets make it SCIENCE!

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 05:26 AM
link   
The sun definitely dictates activities here on earth in every way imaginable and unimaginable.

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join