It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Libya rebels will receive $25 million from U.S.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Dismissing concerns over possible links between Libyan rebels and al Qaeda, the Obama administration has notified Congress it is providing $25 million in nonlethal aid to the rebels’ effort to drive Col. Moammar Gadhafi’s regime from power.

www.washingtontimes.com...

$25 million? How is it that in such a financial crisis as the one the US currently faces, we have $25 million to just give to the Libyan rebels? Especially knowing that members of Al-Qaeda are amongst them. That is, in essence, aiding and abedding the enemy. Isn't this a prosecutable crime?

The article states that it's for non-lethal aid. Right, I am buying that statement. We will be shipping them weapons in no time, if we aren't already. Weapons that will sometime in the future be used to kill Americans.

This clown needs to be impeached NOW.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
So now we're funding terrorists (probably), while we're in the middle of our own financial crisis.

US Political Madness sounds about right to me!

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
The IRS is coming at me for my few coins,,, and they give these Muslim Fanatics $25 million.... ok,,,,
Guess who didn't pay their tax this year,,, me
YOU ARE CRAZY IF YOU ARE STILL PAYING INTO THIS SYSTEM

I am sure they will send thugs to collect from me,,, but,,, guess that they will have to make room at Gitmo for me... I refuse to pay

Done, Baked,,,,, Over this kind of crap....

Sad, sad, sad,

new topics

join