It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If its been found true that many US presidents ARE in fact related then the Obama issue is???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Basically if he is fraud or bio eng. hybrid then how can he be related to previous presidents w/o them being the same blood relation. So if true then the others have played a game that took a color change to be observed. So what does this say If he and his family/(previous US presidents) are hybrid.

I dont get too deep into politics but I just had to ask.

Again if he is fraud and is related to past US presidents who have been traced back to George Washington then what is the difference.

Also would the next president be related? See where I am going with this.
Be well

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I guess if you consider someone who is literally 10+ generationally linked in some way to another person, "related." Sure.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Do you have any links showing all these "relationships" to past presidents?

I mean something beyond the six degrees of separation thing ...

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   

We all share the same Earth based bloodline. So, technically we are all descendants of the many that came before us, as the seemingly infinite branches on the tree of life eventually trickle down toward a unicell seed.

edit on 4/20/2011 by forall2see because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by centurion1211

No links I have heard before that they were all related though and that when Gore ran that was a reason he didnt win because he wasnt related. Which falls futher down in understanding they are all possibly pre picked and elections more less just allow the REAL pickers the oppurtunity to see if they know the public as well as they think. So when votes come in its a I told you so between the REAL controllers...

Be well
edit on 4/20/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I've always thought that the UK really runs the USA. Just for the simple fact all of this goes back to the House of Windsor. People like us see the connections but, it's the masses who we need to convince. For now we are the quote "crazy ones"

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Hey friend - as far as I'm concerned about the current situation, the biggest thing is that it's a way to get him out of office and void things he's done that people don't like. Otherwise it's honestly a non-issue, and given that the same or worse has been done by earlier presidents, I don't really get too hung up on it since we're already so far in and so much damage was already done by others that it doesn't really matter.

As far as being related to most of the presidents, though, that doesn't really figure into the constitutionality of the issue, WHICH, I might add, I *do* believe should be observed and honored as the US is supposedly a nation under the rule of law. Basically, your RELATIONS don't matter, other than who your parents are and what national allegiances and citizenships they hold. Until either congress or the states get around to actually amending the constitution accordingly, it should be followed. To not do so makes one an oathbreaker when they swear to uphold and defend it.

Aside from that bit riling me up, though, it's otherwise not really all that substantial. But being related, as marginally-so as Obama and all these other men are (how many of US are equally related? This is a pretty exhaustive family tree although scary on the surface, at least) has nothing to do with it since physical relationships other than immediate family have nothing to do with nationality and naturalized vs. natural-born specifics.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by forall2see

I see your point as well. So again if he is related to the previous Presidents of US then where is the misunderstanding that this is bigger then general populace can possibly imagine... I mean if he isnt to win his cousin may be next to win. The issue many are LOST and played with like toys is the birther movement for non wish to look deeper to understand they get stuck at a certain racial intentional block and their minds stop there. Its like revers ignorance for use of distraction.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   

I'm pretty sure it can be proven that you and I are related to all US presidents - indeed, depending on the degree of seperation, everyone on the planet is related to everyone on the planet.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Arcade425

I see your point. As Americanaz was somewhat spawned from UK influences. The masses can be easily tricked into anything but its how you gain experience to overcome future probs. I sometime feel Israel is the Gamer on the sticks. But a well thought plan has been constructed to keep those who dont know to keep not knowing. But atleast they got us crazies to try and make sens of it all.
Thanks

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arcade425
I've always thought that the UK really runs the USA.

Oddly enough, a lot of people over here think the USA runs the UK - or, at least, we do your bidding like a puppy dog. Hence Afghanistan, Iraq and now Libya.

The House of Windsor has no more real control over our government than I do, although the Queen's theoretical position does help prevent a genuine dictatorship taking over. At least without a fight. And if it comes to a second Civil War, I think the Royalists will win!

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Praetorius

Hey friend - as far as I'm concerned about the current situation, the biggest thing is that it's a way to get him out of office and void things he's done that people don't like.

So this is more less political swamp gas to lower his winnig chances more then its people really wanting to know whats up with him. This as strange as it seems makes some odd sense. Use another diversion tactic to lower his winning chances. But the core of the supposed issue is non important just the effect which is to get him out.

Thanks for your input you have helped make things clearer for 1..

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Essan

I'm pretty sure it can be proven that you and I are related to all US presidents - indeed, depending on the degree of seperation, everyone on the planet is related to everyone on the planet.

Ok I didnt consider it like that with the gene mapping process. SO in other words the data of US presidents being all related is somewhat a given, once fully observed.
Makes sense, thanks

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Thank you for the data it is appreciated...

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Ok so just from these few post I think I get it more now lol @ EA deception.. So this big birther movement is all based on degrading a man so he loses an election. Fair or Unfair enough however some do. Thank you to those who posted, I do understand more. I thought some were really concerned of their leader being from another country or even planet
but it seems its just political bickery (which is a sign of the next 1z persona) so I will continue to observe from the midst of it all carry on.

mud slinging

Be well
edit on 4/20/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   

So this is more less political swamp gas to lower his winnig chances more then its people really wanting to know whats up with him. This as strange as it seems makes some odd sense. Use another diversion tactic to lower his winning chances. But the core of the supposed issue is non important just the effect which is to get him out.

Sort of, I suppose...but not so much just political swamp gas, as it is a valid point and important to me at least from the constitutional standpoint (before the '08 election, I believe I did also validate the fact that McCain on the republican side was ALSO ineligible, as the act of congress his camp always referred to regarding his birth in Panama was actually repealed by one of the original congressional sessions as well....*sigh*).

A good example would be sports. A game is decided by a certain player, but it's found out after the fact that the player was ineligible to play in the game under the rules. Sure, they might be a great player, and it might only be a technicality, but that's the rules. So it IS an important issue under the law, but....

...like I said, in the big scheme of things, Obama didn't drive this nation down the toilet. Had he not been elected or were he recalled from office for being ineligible, I don't see any significant changes being made by most of the other hacks we have in politics (barring Ron Paul, in my view), so in the grand scheme of things - and especially at this point so late in the game - new usefulness approaches nil.

Thanks for your input you have helped make things clearer for 1..

Sure thing.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
You have literally millions of "18th cousins". It's claimed that England's King Edward III has upwards of 100 million descendants, by 1586 he had an estimated 20,000 English descendants. Dr A R Millard, Dunham Univ.

It doesn't really make Obama or Bush or Reagan, etc., related though.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
and this is my favorite

hubpages.com...

Did you know all 43 U.S. presidents have carried European royal bloodlines into office? 34 have been genetic descendants from just one person, Charlemagne, the brutal eighth century King of the Franks. 19 of them directly descended from King Edward III of England. In fact, the presidential candidate with the most royal genes has won every single American election.

"This information comes from Burke's Peerage, which is the Bible of aristocratic genealogy, based in London. Every presidential election in America, since and including George Washington in 1789 to Bill Clinton, has been won by the candidate with the most British and French royal genes...........

SO, who in the next election will have the most ....

find out and you can predict the next USP !

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Just do the math. Two parents, four grandparents. Now do that 4 times a century for a thousand years. Two to the fortieth power is above a trillion. If you've ever done any genealogy research you know how this can get 'out of hand' very easily. You don't have to go back that far to establish a relationship. Jesse James is my fifth cousin--for sure. Prince Charles is my 20th cousin (if I can believe the info I have). It's the same with you--and our presidents.

Edit to add: And Charlamagne. Everyone here with any European genes at all could, if they wanted to, trace their genealogy back to him. It doesn't even take much to get to other races. All you need is one Marco Polo or one Dr. Livingstone spreading his genes far enough back to get those relationships connected as well.
edit on 4/20/2011 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join