It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why so many earthquakes in Europe

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Normally when I have looked at the RSOE EDIS earthquake map Europe is relatively free of earthquakes apart from the area around Greece, looking at it today there seems to be a lot of albeit small earthquakes all over Europe including two in the UK - very strange goings on

hisz.rsoe.hu...

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by blackcat99

i see the world map but no earthquakes

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Strange, my site isnt showing anything there, maybe they are slacking, and the server is down on your EQ site. Strange.
www.hewsweb.org...

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Wierd I just went to my shortcut to double check and it is down - first time I have seen that

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Just in time for your thread? I'll confirm it's down and that's the first time I've seen that too. In the past month of glancing at that site, I've also wondered about the number of quakes in Europe, but it's been steadily at 15-30 quakes in that region daily, and most are small.

So far as the second site, HEWS, the lowest reading is 3.5, whereas most of the European quakes are under three.
A locust alert, that's the first time I've seen that too!

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Over the last two days there was a weird pattern over the page on RSOE page. Probably something to do with it being down.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
There was mention on here a while back about Africa's tectonic plate slowing moving up and over Europe's tectonic plate. That is most likely the cause.

Either that or someone over there is playing a big HAARP.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
It is back up now - even more earthquakes in Europe have occurred since my last post

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Wow. That's crazy. I've been monitoring RSOE everyday this year (sad I know) but I haven't seen this much activity. Let alone in a couple of days!

new topics

top topics

join