It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SEIU's Finest! (video)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Another SEIU Flash mob strikes at a Target Store to support the Teamsters. I still have not recovered from watching this yet. These gals even had a box lunch on the school bus before dancing.

My apologies in advance! The Teamsters must feel pretty good knowing that someone has their back.

They are accusing Target of being greedy. Perhaps they should take their dance number to the White House.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Is obesity a prerequisite for joining?

In all seriousness though, they definitely made a good effort, and I think it's a pretty genius way to get peoples attention.
edit on 20-4-2011 by Tephra because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Well, I guess the women are having to take over now since so many men have become feminized and are frightened to do anything about anything...keep on hiding behind women's skirts (fem-men) and let your ladies try and get your country back for you....What in the Hell has happened to the men of this country? It wasn't like this when I was being brought up.....If you don't have any balls, go rent some, and get out there and do something, anything, just do something......take back your place in society......

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Flash Mobs have been used to entertain and bring smiles to people around the Globe.

This was used to launch a protest INSIDE the store itself and I believe it's a very short road to a violent protest of rising prices around the Country.

A sign of things to come I believe.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

OMGoodness!!!

LOL

talk about OVERFED ..... and a box-lunch..

the more i see THIS kind of KOOKY things the unions do/waste due's money/flail around looking for MORE.

the more i think that the union leaders are like Crack addicts,, "we need MORE-" even after they just got more, the plan their NEXT_HIT to get even more....

sad,, i wanna believe unions help their members,, but just like anything else more$=more-power

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Was this "flash mob" during work hours for these SEIU union members?

Did they all have excused absences from work to participate?

Maybe I am in the wrong line of work (and I work for state government, but don't get to "play" like this) ...

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by centurion1211

My thoughts as well. These folks got a free box lunch and a free ride on a school bus that smells like vegetable soup. Not to mention all of the time spent choreographing this fine piece of artistic expression. I think they are actually teachers that were attending an SEIU conference. There's money well spent for you.

top topics

join