It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Over Italy Analysed (April 2011)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Sorry bout the Spanish, it has English subtitles.

The video describes a UFO seen by Antonio Urzi near Milan, Italy on March, 25, 2011. The photos have been analysed and show no signs of editing, but who knows these days.

or

Oh, heres the youtube page UFOtvOfficial : www.youtube.com...
edit on 20-4-2011 by AOA2012 because: Peace and Love to All

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by AOA2012

Jaime Moussan

Sorry but I'm not buying it. There's no reference point for the first set of pictures and the 2nd disc looks fabricated and would've been huge given the background, yet she was the only one who saw it? It looks like it was right above the city in broad daylight...

I don't know... when are these aliens going to come out with newer models of their vehicles anyway?

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by AOA2012

I would be curious as to how it was moving about. Some very clear pictures too!

Now the question is whether it belongs to us or them?

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by AOA2012

As much as I like visuals of UFO's, pictures just don't do it for me anymore.

I believe that the pictures were unaltered, but it would be pretty easy to hoax this.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Are there any other links with more information about these sitings? I can't find any other threads here in ATS. I also watched the video without sound, so I apologize if these issues were addressed verbally.

A couple things I notice:

1. The shape of the two objects seem a little different. On the split screen, you can see the object on the left appears more oblong, and the object on the right is more round in appearance. I'm an amateur, wondering if the degree or angle at which the image was captures could change the way an object looks?

2. The object on the left does appear HUGE. How big would it be estimated to be, based on the trees and buildings below...and how would only one person see it, or were there others?

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
The first group of pictures are of a high quality.Looking at the man's body language he seems to be telling the truth,to go public with pictures of this nature is brave ,on that basis i think they are genuine .the second group of pictures are from a digital camera and takes a lot of the detail away ..optical is the only way to get detailed pics, and if it is the same object it shows how objects can look different depending on the what your using to document such things ..i like the old school way of doing things so s&f for you my friend ..if they are proved to be fake i won't mind as much been duped ..nice pics

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Whenever I view videos with 'flying discs' I'm always skeptical. Looking at the first set of pictures and the second set you can see quite a big difference in size which would suggest that there are more than one of these 'UFO's' about or that it is indeed just a hoax - which would be unfortunate. Another thing which gives the game away slightly is the poor literature and spelling mistakes in the subtitles. It would have been interesting to see a picture which encompassed the surroundings such as trees, buildings and the weather on the first few photos. Just seeing a saucer shaped craft with a bit of yellow on the side again leaves me unimpressed. The second bunch of images are bordering on fake in my eyes. The 'UFO' looks far too big in these compared to the first images we saw earlier on in the video. If the 'UFO' was flying at '22,000' feet why would it seemingly fly so low a short time later? Again there is more to debunk than to believe with this video.

new topics

top topics

join