It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japan Quake 3/10/11 + Twin Towers 9/11/01 = 12/21/12.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   

According to newscientist.com it is midnight on September 22, 2012 and the skies above Manhattan are filled with a flickering curtain of colorful light. Few New Yorkers have seen the aurora this far south but their fascination is short-lived. Within a few seconds, electric bulbs dim and flicker, then become unusually bright for a fleeting moment. Then all the lights in the state go out. Within 90 seconds, the entire eastern half of the US is without power.
Wake up. Save yourselves. Possible evidence, that all these catastrophes have been pre planned by the an elite agenda.
Consider that major events are being planned to possibly reduce the population, or it could just be that the biggest one already pre planned will take place on sep 21, 2012. If Elites know truths like the Mayan and wise ancients and they believe the mayan prediction that we will evolve conciously during this time then they know that it will present a threat to their possibly "esoteric" agenda, maybe they want to end the spiritual revolution right when we have the chance to evolve spirtually. Seems logical to me. Seems like the best time to attacks the nations and take over and set up a one world religion where spirtiual truths can still be only known by the elites.
edit on 20-4-2011 by TheTruthCqer because: (no reason given)

The 2012 phenomenon comprises a range of eschatological beliefs that cataclysmic or transformative events will occur on December 21, 2012.[1][2][3] This date is regarded as the end-date of a 5,125-year-long cycle in the Mesoamerican Long Count calendar. Various astronomical alignments and numerological formulae related to this date have been proposed.
Wikipedia.

future2now.com...
edit on 20-4-2011 by TheTruthCqer because: messed up on the date, but it made things even betetr.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
2001 + 2011 does not = 2012

Cease and Desist everyone. Note author's reply the above addition:

reply to post by TomServo Yes it does,

edit on 20-4-2011 by TomServo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by TheTruthCqer

So 9-11 has something to do with the Mayan calender......I do not even remotely consider this thought worthy of a post.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by TomServo

Yes it does,

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by TomServo
2001 + 2011 does not = 2012

He meant 11 plus 1 = 12

Deebo

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Pff, show me the agenda that you mean. At thi moment it's boring

edit on 11/04/11 by LaTouffe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
So what happens on 12/21/12?

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by THEDUDE86

Consider that major events are being planned to possibly reduce the population, or it could just be that the biggest one will take place on sep 21, 2012. If Elites know that we will evolve conciously during this time then they know that it will present a threat to their agenda, maybe they want to end the spiritual revolution right when we have the chance to evolve spirtually. Seems logical to me. Seems like the best time to attacks the nations and take over.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
The numbers are the wrong way around, it's 21/12/12. Silly Americans

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by pacofunk64

The 2012 phenomenon comprises a range of eschatological beliefs that cataclysmic or transformative events will occur on December 21, 2012.[1][2][3] This date is regarded as the end-date of a 5,125-year-long cycle in the Mesoamerican Long Count calendar. Various astronomical alignments and numerological formulae related to this date have been proposed.
Wikipedia.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
The major quake in Japan was on the 11th, not the 10th.
and 2 + 2 = 4

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Well...speaking of Mayan predictions...I had a dream a shaman showed me the elite going underground on 12/21/12 and they electrically ignited the atmosphere with HAARP and tried to kill everyone....craziness.
But that was just a dream.
As for your math skills, that does add up...craziness as well.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Bartibog

My friend, sometimes dreams are speaking to you. Sometimes they are reminding you that there are problems to be adressed in the physical world.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   

You DO know the earthquake occurred on the 11th of March, not the 10th, yes?

I don't doubt there's some possible spiritual/religious weirdness resulting in numerological obsession for powerful people, but I'm still not convinced they have the actual capability to induce earthquakes, that they DID induce this earthquake if so, or that they personally have any fixation on the 2012 issue.

From what I've seen lately, there's dispute over Dec. 21 2012 being the correct date for whatever everyone thinks is going to happen anyway, and in this case specifically, the dates simply aren't right in the first place.

Sorry friend.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by pacofunk64
So what happens on 12/21/12?

Isn't it obvious? It's a combination of the events... terrorist are going to fly planes into all the major fault lines!

edit on 4/20/2011 by scojak because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Praetorius

According to newscientist.com it is midnight on September 22, 2012 and the skies above Manhattan are filled with a flickering curtain of colorful light. Few New Yorkers have seen the aurora this far south but their fascination is short-lived. Within a few seconds, electric bulbs dim and flicker, then become unusually bright for a fleeting moment. Then all the lights in the state go out. Within 90 seconds, the entire eastern half of the US is without power.
future2now.com...

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Thanks for that, I suppose. Interesting.

Regardless, I don't doubt we're in for a rough time and that the sun is going to cause some problems for us on various fronts, but your dates for this thread are still wrong - under this line of thinking, they'd add up to 12/22/2012.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
If this were true, why would they make the dates add up (even though they don't, unless its 4012)? So some "genius" can work it out and somehow save themselves? Seems a little bit silly to me... But its just an opinion.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Praetorius

You are correct my friend. In my point of view. It could be a scientific fact to the elites, hidden from us that changes will start occuring during the 21, but the catastrophic results from these changes can be seen the next day, therefore there isn't much difference. My intuition is telling me that these dates all coincide., in a way that is only understood by the ones who chose them.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by mcsteve

My thinking takes place in this millenium not the 4th. Sometimes logic throws you off. Sometimes you have to be skeptic to logic.I know the 2s add up to 4 but 2s must be the constant #'s in this, because we are talking about possibly coinciding events in the same millenium.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join