It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Agents have found me

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   

just a quick question

So you've been out and about all day at work etc, and you keep seeing this random person who appears to be everywhere today, at work, the gym etc.

you're sitting in your car after getting a mcdonalds or something and the same random person comes up to your car and says in a scared trembling voice "Your getting too close to the truth and they are going to find you..get out while you still can." and runs off while looking around

on your way home you notice ominous black sedans are out front or in your drive and "agent smith "style guys are all around your garden/ yard

What would you do? Would you go off the grid?, would you laugh? reflect and approach?

bearing in mind your not doing anything out of the ordinary lol apart from say asking questions and research

wat would you do?

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by wedidgothacked

i would say "come get me f--kers!" lol

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
go and talk to them, ask them why are they following you. to those outside your house, give them a coke(poison) or any soft drink(same poison)......just be polite. don't fight them. make them your friends.
teach them something they don't know, like.........they are slaves working for TPTB and the need to get a life.

let us know how you do with that.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by sekos

im confrontational so i'd smack them down wi a fence post ,if they wanted to take me away

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I would assume they have the wrong person and that they're really looking for my dad. He's the one who knows more about this kind of things and always spends a lot of time researching.

When I was little, and we'd watch some movie about agents taking people because of the things they knew, I'd be so scared that something like that would happen to my dad.

Hmm... though if they came and told me those things, I guess I'd smart mouth them. I don't like it when people confront me, never mind who the person is. That always gets me in trouble I don't see why this time I'd act differently.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I would call Link on my cell, and have him guide me to the nearest land line so I could get out of the Matrix and back to the Nebuchadnezzar.

No seriously though, if this ever happened to me, I would find someplace very public and be walking along knowing they are following me. Then, I would turn around really quickly and surprise them yelling and screaming about them following me and that I need help. Once the crowd gathers to help, I would bolt. After that, I don’t know what I would do! Yikes!

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by ChachiArcola

me too, apart from fighting i'd be out of options for wat to do

it just dawned on me that we are all looking for answers and wen wat we are looking for becomes real can we handle it??

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
I would probably crap my pants, and then reach into my pants for a handfull of crap, and then go shake their hands, and then their hands would smell like crap for a few hours, problem solved.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Come an 'ave a go if you think you're 'ard enough!!!!!!!!!!!

lol
edit on 20-4-2011 by crazydude76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by wedidgothacked

bearing in mind your not doing anything out of the ordinary

then your scenario is unlikely isn't it ?
in any case, first infiltration then when required, sniper or accident seems more cheap, clean & efficient way to get rid of the badasses, than getting a bunch of men in black to perform a show in front of your house

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by XmikaX

but in saying that maybe you reality has changed and the guy who woke you up has left you in your own mind and life is like the matrix, then cost dont matter

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   

I'd set traps for them....all kinds of traps....
Then get the credentials out of their pockets after they have expired...lol

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I would forgive them of their sins and show them the light. These poor creatures know not what they do, they have been assimilated into the collective of power and greed. They fail to recognise their individuality and freedom of choice, there is more personality in talking to R2-D2.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   

What would you do?

Probably Baker Act myself and ask for the good meds.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Well I sure as Hell wouldn't be posting on ATS about it...

join