join
+10 more 
posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Satire, mind you.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by CanadianDream420

I currently can't see the video, but it sounds quite interesting ...

I've always thought he's been attached to the NWO or whatever else is going around these days ...

He just keeps scaring people, at times ...

However, I do enjoy his rants while I'm in bed trying to fall asleep!

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
lol Alex Jones is a character.... obviously sarcasm, he'd never turn on the people, one of the few people I look up to besides my parents

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   

I have to admit that was pretty funny, although by the looks of some of Alex's staff they could definitely do with improving their diets.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
That's so sick. S/F

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Thanks for the chuckle! Bad start to the day and this was what I needed to get myself back on track. Not sure, but I think he may just be up for an Oscar for that performance.......

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Damn... I was hoping for something else other than Alex's awful sense of humour! But at least he isn't being too agressive, angry and negative, but somehow even in his attempt at humour, he is still angry and frowning and yelling at people. I guess that's just the way he is...

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   

LOL, I missed the satire indicator at the top of your post.

I was like WTF!

I never liked him anyways, other than for a good laugh.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Well I don't think anyone has to worry about Alex switching careers and becoming an actor. On a serious note that school lunch thing is ridiculous. This government control is getting out of hand, especially when they can't control their own budgets!

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I always knew he'd eventually turn to the dark side.

Pathetic!!!

Peace

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   

haha is that his office? Did he really build that whole office up from the provits of that nonsense he is telling? If so, then Americans are even dumber than I originally thought hahaha ! So this video proves that people are actually buying the DVD's, books and other merchandise of this idiot???

You seriously can make and sell 100% crap and BS, and then sell it in the USA and make a living of it, GREAT !!!
edit on 20-4-2011 by notimportant because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
This video was funny at all, but...

I can just imagine how many places this picture will be taken out-of-context.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

I can also see that picture being a satiric piece that reflects reality too.

Ahh Alex you BS peddler you...

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
anyone else notice how even when he's lieing he sounds the same,

thats what this video reveals to me, a sittuation where alex is asked to act and lie intentionaly (for humor) which actualy reveals how easily he can lie,

after seeing this it should be obvious why no one should trust him, lieing is natural to him, just like glenn beck, lots of truth laced with just enough lies to throw you off the real truth.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Ok this is off topic but...Harper really....hillarious

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by notimportant

haha is that his office? Did he really build that whole office up from the provits of that nonsense he is telling? If so, then Americans are even dumber than I originally thought hahaha ! So this video proves that people are actually buying the DVD's, books and other merchandise of this idiot???

You seriously can make and sell 100% crap and BS, and then sell it in the USA and make a living of it, GREAT !!!

How much is Shill Inc. paying you?

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by pryingopen3rdeye
anyone else notice how even when he's lieing he sounds the same,

thats what this video reveals to me, a sittuation where alex is asked to act and lie intentionaly (for humor) which actualy reveals how easily he can lie,

after seeing this it should be obvious why no one should trust him, lieing is natural to him, just like glenn beck, lots of truth laced with just enough lies to throw you off the real truth.

Ummm... that's the point of the video... he's playing himself. It's called acting, he's actually had cameos in 2 pretty big films.

Hellllloooo?
edit on 20-4-2011 by ericsnow because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by XLR8R
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Ok this is off topic but...Harper really....hillarious

Haha... I've been holding off saying the same thing! And with the kitten too... priceless!

And to make this post on topic...

Originally posted by pryingopen3rdeye
anyone else notice how even when he's lieing he sounds the same

That makes me very suspicious of him too. But it could be more likely that he is an awful actor and just acts that way all the time, be it his reporting or his humour (and to argue myself, I've noticed that he acts much more calm and civilized in some of his documentaries, so he can control his weirdness sometimes). I've always found myself wondering about Alex Jones and his websites (he conveys such a weird and agro energy and his website somehow gets the same emotions across. whenever I visit it, I instantly feel tense and uptight)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
It's also scary because it's true ):

It's all out in the open now, Chicago schools banning kids' lunches brought from home?

Welcome to the United Fascist States of America.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
That was great!

Best lines: "Just like when they groped that 6yr old girl-uh, I mean-kept her safe- at the airport!"

and
"Michelle Obama cares about you!"

top topics

<<   2 >>

join