It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you on the fence with Christianity?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
The number one thing I'm on the fence about in Christianity is why does the Chuch allow so many of its followers to be hateful towards non-Christians? Why can't Christians and non-Christians get along? And why must so many Christians feel like they are better than others? There are so many Christiant that cannot even interact with a non-Church-goer without looking at them like they're from some other planet.

You think the Church should do something about this and coax people to be more understanding towards others, but it seems to be the reverse in so many places. And why isn't anything being done to erase the ignorance?

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xaberz
The number one thing I'm on the fence about in Christianity is why does the Chuch allow so many of its followers to be hateful towards non-Christians? Why can't Christians and non-Christians get along? And why must so many Christians feel like they are better than others? There are so many Christiant that cannot even interact with a non-Church-goer without looking at them like they're from some other planet.

You think the Church should do something about this and coax people to be more understanding towards others, but it seems to be the reverse in so many places. And why isn't anything being done to erase the ignorance?

You may as well answer why Steeler's fan's don't sit well with Raven's fans my friend.

Just because one belongs to a church, does not mean they understand the message of the patriarch of that church.

Would you follow a man who demanded you eat his flesh and drink his blood?

Eating the Flesh and Blood of the Son of Man

Maybe the above topic will shed some light for you.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Xaberz

Try reading a Bible, you might learn something about the great amount of intolerance found in that book. Some of it is even found in the warm and fuzzy New Testament.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join