It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where's the Birth Certificate?-Jerome Corsi

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
nothing better than a some great comments and a few more flags many thx all

ya most of us seem to agree the Obama is not telling us the whole story lets just hope this books enough to put the last nail in the impeachment coffin.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I seriously hope that the people in america don't let this go. If and when the truth comes out he better not just say sorry, and every thing is better! This country will be at its lowest point if he is not punished.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Thank god you started yet another birther thread. ATS was hardly starting to look like birther central as it was and the vast amount of threads that just rehash the same old lies with the same birthers just ignoring the sources debunking them. This one was sorely needed as all this new information is amazing and groundbreaking.

Gosh, you would think if there were even a little truth to any of the birther claims, at least one of the threads would have reached that conclusion instead of just dying as another one just like it popped up to repeat the same old crap.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinnthia
Thank god you started yet another birther thread. ATS was hardly starting to look like birther central as it was and the vast amount of threads that just rehash the same old lies with the same birthers just ignoring the sources debunking them. This one was sorely needed as all this new information is amazing and groundbreaking.

Gosh, you would think if there were even a little truth to any of the birther claims, at least one of the threads would have reached that conclusion instead of just dying as another one just like it popped up to repeat the same old crap.

I dunno about anything being debunked but I will agree this topics being buried still once this book hits its over. Lets face it 90% of the posters on this thread already know it. Only the most ardent of Obama supporters seem to say otherwise. Not saying you are since i haven't looked up your profile but the other fellow certainly was.

edit on 20-4-2011 by UcDat because: typo

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by aptness

I got news for you! This issue is the tip of the ice berg, it is the achilles heal of the whole cover up. It goes way beyond this because of the amount of people and organizations involved, but it is the way to get in and use leverage to get to the bigger answers. I don't think people realize how big this whole thing is. Almost all of our government has been involved in fraud!!!!!

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by xyankee
reply to post by aptness

I got news for you! This issue is the tip of the ice berg, it is the achilles heal of the whole cover up. It goes way beyond this because of the amount of people and organizations involved, but it is the way to get in and use leverage to get to the bigger answers. I don't think people realize how big this whole thing is. Almost all of our government has been involved in fraud!!!!!

dude go look up this account name on glp then tell me if im missing the big picture

guess who just got on the birther train...

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by UcDat

I will see your birther and raise you a legal Hawaiian birth certificate proving Obama was born in Honolulu.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   

I will see your birther and raise you a legal Hawaiian birth certificate proving Obama was born in Honolulu.

well played well played indeed but why did they put out a proven fake one before they got this one right? and why no long form or baby pics or hospital records or a real long form birth certificate why no school records and why do you think this proves anything?

not trying to be insulting I get the feeling your alright but I'd like to know why you think this is good enough or if maybe you got more info we dont.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by UcDat

It is a legally recognized birth certificate that proves he was born in Hawaii. I am not sure what more you are expecting than that. If you want to know more about his college years, that has nothing to do with his birth certificate. The title of the thread is Where is it. I just showed it to you. Shifting the goal posts does more to destroy the argument than expand it.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   

reply to post by UcDat

It is a legally recognized birth certificate that proves he was born in Hawaii. I am not sure what more you are expecting than that. If you want to know more about his college years, that has nothing to do with his birth certificate. The title of the thread is Where is it. I just showed it to you. Shifting the goal posts does more to destroy the argument than expand it.

not so much a shift as elaborating on it but the thing you didnt answer is why you think this is good enough? Anyone can get a certificate of live birth and back when this was done it was even easier to fake. all you had to do was lie no one verified anything... so like i said why no long form why no hospital records why cant even his family answer the simple question what hospital was he born in? I mean if i got a uncertified online doctors degree that says Im a qualified gynecologist would you let me near your private parts?

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by UcDat

What is your point then?

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by xyankee
reply to post by UcDat

What is your point then?

my point? on this thread is just that obama is a fraud and even better one that about the be outed in a big way... assuming we make the release date without going under marshal law.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   

reply to post by UcDat

It is a legally recognized birth certificate that proves he was born in Hawaii.

No, it doesn't prove that he was born in Hawaii. Orly Taitz explained why in her interview with John King a few days ago, and other attorneys like Mario Apuzzo who've filed suit say the same thing. Watch the interview.

edit on 20-4-2011 by IamCorrect because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by UcDat
not so much a shift as elaborating on it but the thing you didnt answer is why you think this is good enough?

It is a complete shift because nothing he did in college is going to undo his birth status. I believe it is good enough because it is a legally recognized birth certificate.

Anyone can get a certificate of live birth and back when this was done it was even easier to fake.all you had to do was lie no one verified anything...

You are going to have to show me any evidence of that at all.

so like i said why no long form why no hospital records why cant even his family answer the simple question what hospital was he born in?

Kapoloni hospital. Can you show me what you are talking about? Why should you get to see any hospital records? You have a legally recognized birth certificate. We have the constitution. You have no right to see anyones hospital records but your own and since you already have a legally recognized birth certificate, ther is no point to it.

I mean if i got a uncertified online doctors degree that says Im a qualified gynecologist would you let me near your private parts?

No but that is hardly a legally recognized birth certificate from Hawaii now is it.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by IamCorrect
No, it doesn't prove that he was born in Hawaii.

Yes it does. That is why it has that line stating place of birth. That is what that is all about.

Orly Taitz explained why in her interview with John King, and other attorneys like Mario Apuzzo and others who've filed suit say the same thing. Watch the interview.

Orly Taitz has been tossed out of court for presenting fraudulent evidence and failing to follow proper court procedure. She can say anything she wants in a youtube video. Her opinion does nothing to erase the FACTS. Can you?

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   

No, it doesn't prove that he was born in Hawaii.

Yes it does. That is why it has that line stating place of birth. That is what that is all about.

Orly Taitz explained why in her interview with John King, and other attorneys like Mario Apuzzo and others who've filed suit say the same thing. Watch the interview.

Orly Taitz has been tossed out of court for presenting fraudulent evidence and failing to follow proper court procedure. She can say anything she wants in a youtube video. Her opinion does nothing to erase the FACTS. Can you?

Stop criticizing 'her' and criticize her arguments. Is that your way of conceding the argument? You can't argue directly with what she said when explaining this to John King, so you attempt to discredit her instead?

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Why don't you americans start putting microchips in the back of every new borns neck so you can scan them like they are a pet. So then if you fail to find yet another birth certificate you will be able the just throw the presidental candidate up on a vets table and scan the little bugger and you will find out the truth then. This will save the world from having to listen to you all whinging about the fact that you all were to silly to ask for a birth certificate in the first place.
I and most of the world still cant believe you americans didn't ask to see Obama's birth certifcate before you swore Obama in

Dumbest thing ever.
National face palm people's.

And they call me meathed

edit on 20-4-2011 by meathed because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

Originally posted by aptness

Originally posted by rangersdad
During the campaigning Obama said that McCain was not a US citizen and not able to be president and about 2 days later McCain produced his long form birth certificate for all the world to see....Then McCain said to Obama, "lets see yours"
Nice story. Too bad that’s complete fiction.

Give us a source to back up that account.

They actually had a congressional hearing to prove McCain's eligibility, due to being hounded by

The
PRESS

firstread.msnbc.msn.com...

blogs.wsj.com...

www.cbsnews.com...

Could The Supreme Court Decide Another Election? The New York Times reports on questions about John McCain's Constitutional eligibility to serve as President of the United States. The son of a U.S. Naval officer, McCain was actually born on a military base in the Panama Canal Zone where his father was stationed at the time. And the Constitution is not entirely clear on what constitutes a "natural-born citizen" – one of the few requirements needed to be met to be president.

www.timesonline.co.uk...

www.msnbc.msn.com...

Legislation Introduced - by Democrats - to Declare McCain a U.S. Citizen
blogs.abcnews.com...

With questions - however serious - about whether Sen. John McCain, R-Ariz., is eligible to run for president since he was born outside U.S. borders on an American Naval base, Sens. Patrick Leahy, D-Vermont, the chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee, and Sen. Claire McCaskill, D-Mo. today introduced a non-binding resolution expressing the sense of the U.S. Senate that McCain qualifies as a "natural born Citizen," as specified in the Constitution and eligible for the highest office in the land.

Co-sponsors include Sens. Hillary Clinton, D-NY, and Barack Obama, D-Illinois

Co-sponsors include Sens. Hillary Clinton, D-NY, and Barack Obama, D-Illinois
edit on 113030p://bWednesday2011 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

edit on 113030p://bWednesday2011 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

DOH!! Someone got BURNED! Buwhahaha now there's "a" source for ya! Howz about them apples lol

Edit: Sorry I know that...that might have been somewhat, childish of me but I just have this sick sense of perverted humor side of me that just LOVES whenever someone lashed out with the 'Oh yea?!? Well how about a source to back your claim up there buddy!!!" and then they get spanked by the OP who comes back with a source....or five!

edit on 20-4-2011 by Newbomb Turk because: Attempt to better explain myself lol

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Newbomb Turk

Edit: Sorry I know that...that might have been somewhat, childish of me but I just have this sick sense of perverted humor side of me that just LOVES whenever someone lashed out with the 'Oh yea?!? Well how about a source to back your claim up there buddy!!!" and then they get spanked by the OP who comes back with a source....or five!

edit on 20-4-2011 by Newbomb Turk because: Attempt to better explain myself lol

I wish I could take credit for that but it was Stormdancer777 sad part is the Obama nation just ignored it like any facts that dont fit their picture of their emperor. Scary part is I cant tell if the last ones paid or just so brainwashed they cant see straight. Simple fact is a certificate of live birth means jack didly as much as they wish it did.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Stop criticizing 'her' and criticize her arguments. Is that your way of conceding the argument? You can't argue directly with what she said when explaining this to John King, so you attempt to discredit her instead?

She has no argument. She is just making things up. That was my point about her getting tossed out of court for what amounts to fraud. I am sorry you did not understand my stating her presenting the court with false evidence and getting the boot pretty much sums up her argument. She can make a video saying anything she likes but I do not have to refute nonsense ramblings because she never presents a valid argument in need of debunking. She just sits there telling lies.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join