It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where's the Birth Certificate?-Jerome Corsi

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   

So this is it either Obama produces a real birth certificate or he's toast imo

you guys think he's legit still or the evil commie plant many say he is?

Mod Note (This Appears On Every New Thread/Post Reply Page):
Please make sure every post matters.
Refrain from 1-line or very-minimal responses.
Edit-down your quoted posts to the important part.
Don't use "txting" shorthand in posts.
Use snippets and links for external content.
Provide meaningful comments for links, pictures, and videos.

edit on Thu Apr 21 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: Mod Note: Starting A New Thread ?... Look Here First.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Yes I just noticed the headline on Drudge, a quote from the headline

"It's utterly devastating," reveals a source close to the publisher. "Obama may learn things he didn't even know about himself!"

Also says this is what Trump knows, I am wondering why Trump would make himself look like a total buffoon if he doesn't know something.

We will see.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
Yes I just noticed the headline on Drudge, a quote from the headline

"It's utterly devastating," reveals a source close to the publisher. "Obama may learn things he didn't even know about himself!"

Also says this is what Trump knows, I am wondering why Trump would make himself look like a total buffoon if he doesn't know something.

We will see.

www.drudgereport.com...

yep and just for the record I got this to ATS before the article hit. Give the youtuber a thumbs up and a sub since they did the real work,

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Why didn't you americans ask Obama for a birth certificate before he started to rape pillage and plunder the world under the guise of freedom and a president???
Why did it take an arrogant prick like Trump to help you ask for a birth certificate????
You americans are stupid.
Next time ask for an ID before elections.

And they call me meathed.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by meathed

During the campaigning Obama said that McCain was not a US citizen and not able to be president and about 2 days later McCain produced his long form birth certificate for all the world to see....Then McCain said to Obama, "lets see yours" Well, I am still waiting for Obama to show his.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by UcDat

Obama may just resign and let President Joe Biden take over.
Joe is too old for the 2012 election so......it looks like Hillary Clinton -vs- Sarah Palin 2012.
Who will YOU vote for?

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by meathed
Why didn't you americans ask Obama for a birth certificate before he started to rape pillage and plunder the world under the guise of freedom and a president???
Why did it take an arrogant prick like Trump to help you ask for a birth certificate????
You americans are stupid.
Next time ask for an ID before elections.

And they call me meathed.

It was all part of our -master plan-. Get him in then yank him out.

It's no big deal. i have high hopes for President Joe Biden. Just give him a chance.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by meathed

C'mon with the "you Americans" generalization. It gets so tiring to hear. Every nation/culture has it issues/idiots and worse. There are a lot of us that have been begging for answers in regards to this since pre-election. I didn't vote for Obama and I don't like being lumped in with the ones who did.

I like you Meathed but watch the insults...it's unneeded.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Many questioned, who is this person Obama/Steve Dunham, I found the whole scenario fascinating my research is posted here,

A new face with little experience emerges on the scene backed by the powerful elite and groomed for the role, and people ewed and ahed over someone they no little to nothing about,
wild.

Then these same people forced McCain to prove he was eligible, and tore Sarah Palin to shreds, sending investigators into Alaska, to dig up every little bit of dirt they could, if they couldn't find any dirt the made it up,however you cannot question Obama without being a racist, I remember Kerry and all the information that was dug up on him.
edit on 103030p://bWednesday2011 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
The book author is going to rake in a ridiculous amount of cash... or end up dead. He is publishing at just the right time; good luck to him!

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by jjkenobi

I'm sincerely hoping he has become to "high-profile" to be taken care of. I believe it would be to suspicious if something were to happen to him now. However, I've thought this and been wrong before. Accidents are created often.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I have only watched a couple minutes of the video so far, but I am curious about something.
He said Drudge had it up for 2 days last week. Amazon called him about something or other, "and this is 3 months before publication, 3 months. It won't be out until May 17th."

Which brings me to a question.
If this is so important, then why does the information need to wait until the book is published before the info is let out? Also, May 17th is not 3 months away

If that's a stupid question, then so be it. I haven't paid much attention to any of this birthy stuff that's been going on.

What I am hearing is hype for a book, that is meant to bring it the $$$.
Actually. Scratch my previous question. I don't care. It's all a bunch of crap.
edit on 4/20/11 by BrokenCircles because: changed my mind. I don't care

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by jjkenobi
The book author is going to rake in a ridiculous amount of cash... or end up dead. He is publishing at just the right time; good luck to him!

I am just afraid there will be no really new revelations, just a rehash of what we already know, or don't know.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by rangersdad
During the campaigning Obama said that McCain was not a US citizen and not able to be president and about 2 days later McCain produced his long form birth certificate for all the world to see....Then McCain said to Obama, "lets see yours"
Nice story. Too bad that’s complete fiction.

Give us a source to back up that account.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Here is my issue with the whole situation... Back in 08/09, when this issue initially came to light and gained some momentum, i recall the administration releasing a birth certificate, which was quickly proven to be fraudulent. Within a few weeks, the administration produced a 2nd Different! birth certificate, which is to this day is widely accepted as being legitimate. Whenever any skeptics argue, 'it has been released', this is still the one they point to.
For me, the fact that two different! birth certificates were released by the administration completely sours the entire issue and makes it very difficult for me to ever believe he was born in HI.
So my question is: Does anyone else recall this sequence of events? Why do 'birthers' not use this as a supporting arguement?

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by jjkenobi

I am just afraid there will be no really new revelations, just a rehash of what we already know, or don't know.

It better not be the old "bait and switch".
I want Obama to resign by June 2011.

The writer has a PHD so that gives him some credibility.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Maybe i will write a new book. - Three Cups of Tea with Obama in the Rose Garden - $29.99
edit on 20-4-2011 by Eurisko2012 because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-4-2011 by Eurisko2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by aptness

During the campaigning Obama said that McCain was not a US citizen and not able to be president and about 2 days later McCain produced his long form birth certificate for all the world to see....Then McCain said to Obama, "lets see yours"
Nice story. Too bad that’s complete fiction.

Give us a source to back up that account.

They actually had a congressional hearing to prove McCain's eligibility, due to being hounded by

The
PRESS

firstread.msnbc.msn.com...

blogs.wsj.com...

www.cbsnews.com...

Could The Supreme Court Decide Another Election? The New York Times reports on questions about John McCain's Constitutional eligibility to serve as President of the United States. The son of a U.S. Naval officer, McCain was actually born on a military base in the Panama Canal Zone where his father was stationed at the time. And the Constitution is not entirely clear on what constitutes a "natural-born citizen" – one of the few requirements needed to be met to be president.

www.timesonline.co.uk...

www.msnbc.msn.com...

Legislation Introduced - by Democrats - to Declare McCain a U.S. Citizen
blogs.abcnews.com...

With questions - however serious - about whether Sen. John McCain, R-Ariz., is eligible to run for president since he was born outside U.S. borders on an American Naval base, Sens. Patrick Leahy, D-Vermont, the chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee, and Sen. Claire McCaskill, D-Mo. today introduced a non-binding resolution expressing the sense of the U.S. Senate that McCain qualifies as a "natural born Citizen," as specified in the Constitution and eligible for the highest office in the land.

Co-sponsors include Sens. Hillary Clinton, D-NY, and Barack Obama, D-Illinois

edit on 113030p://bWednesday2011 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

edit on 113030p://bWednesday2011 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
If Obama really isn't who he says he is, then this is the question I have. Would the people that put him in office allow info like this to come out? Or would they assassinate him before it comes out, so no one questions anything?? Who's gonna question a president's background when they've just been murdered? And thus the circle of power continues to rotate the same.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   

They actually had a congressional hearing to prove McCain's eligibility
No... The Senate passed a non-binding resolution, introduced by a Democrat, Claire McCaskill, and co-sponsored by Obama and Clinton, declaring they believe McCain was a natural born citizen.

Non-binding resolutions have no legal force, they are merely declaratory of the Senate’s opinion. The Congress can’t make a particular person a natural born citizen by declaring him to be one, otherwise the clause in the Constitution is meaningless.

But this isn’t about McCain, nor do I care if he is a natural born citizen or not. What I’ve asked was for a source to back up rangersdad’s account of events, which, I remind you, was this—

Even the Senate resolution you allude to, which Obama co-sponsored, contradicts rangersdad’s claim that “Obama said McCain was not a US citizen.”

Now, since you’ve decided to comment for rangersdad, do you have any source to back up his account of events?

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by aptness

Legislation Introduced - by Democrats - to Declare McCain a U.S. Citizen
blogs.abcnews.com...

With questions - however serious - about whether Sen. John McCain, R-Ariz., is eligible to run for president since he was born outside U.S. borders on an American Naval base, Sens. Patrick Leahy, D-Vermont, the chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee, and Sen. Claire McCaskill, D-Mo. today introduced a non-binding resolution expressing the sense of the U.S. Senate that McCain qualifies as a "natural born Citizen," as specified in the Constitution and eligible for the highest office in the land.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join