It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

AboveTopSecret (Visualize)

page: 1
1

log in

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   
already guys this aint too well done but its good to advertise ats site with visual effects...Download and do watever!!





posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by solid007
 


Does ATS allow users to make graphics/animations using ATS logos? I'll keep that in mind and throw an ATS shout out in any videos I do on craptube



posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by phishyblankwaters
reply to post by solid007
 


Does ATS allow users to make graphics/animations using ATS logos? I'll keep that in mind and throw an ATS shout out in any videos I do on craptube


Im not sure if their strict! that was the reason i made it onto draft version.If they alow it then all possible



posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Even if its on youtube , atleast it will deliver trafficks here !!
edit on 20-4-2011 by solid007 because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   
ok.....

1. WOW
Did u F'n make that??
2. If so, how long did it take you??
3. Why did you make it?
4. Where did you make it?
5. Were there any other people there to witness you making it?
6. If so why were they there?
7. Why is there a weird sound throughout the video?
8. Is this some kind of visual brainwashing?
9. If answer to #1. is yes, then couldnt you have been more creative?
10. What was the purpose of this thread?
11. Your an Idiot.
12.



posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by grindhouzer
ok.....

1. WOW
Did u F'n make that??
2. If so, how long did it take you??
3. Why did you make it?
4. Where did you make it?
5. Were there any other people there to witness you making it?
6. If so why were they there?
7. Why is there a weird sound throughout the video?
8. Is this some kind of visual brainwashing?
9. If answer to #1. is yes, then couldnt you have been more creative?
10. What was the purpose of this thread?
11. Your an Idiot.
12.


Wow , you must have complex imagination lol



posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by solid007
 


Notice how I Numberd everything?.......oh yeeeah



posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by grindhouzer
reply to post by solid007
 


Notice how I Numberd everything?.......oh yeeeah



hehe



posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by solid007
 





The Above Top Secret Web sites are a wholly owned social content community of The Above Network, LLC. This content community relies on user-generated content from our member contributors. The opinions of our members are not those of site ownership who maintains strict editorial agnosticism and simply provides a collaborative venue for free expression.


I'd say that answers that. Looking at the quick vid I assume it's done in one of those quick 3D text programs. A few too many light passes for my tastes


If you enjoyed making that you might take a look at 'blender' a freeware full 3D animation suite. They just put out a newer easy to use version and the community has a ton of tutorials. It can actually rival 'lightwav' 'maya' and '3DSmax' which are the top 3d animation platforms.

I think ATS deserves a high quality logo animation that would suit the community from which it is based, maybe I'll take a shot at something in my spare time



posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by phishyblankwaters
reply to post by solid007
 





The Above Top Secret Web sites are a wholly owned social content community of The Above Network, LLC. This content community relies on user-generated content from our member contributors. The opinions of our members are not those of site ownership who maintains strict editorial agnosticism and simply provides a collaborative venue for free expression.


I'd say that answers that. Looking at the quick vid I assume it's done in one of those quick 3D text programs. A few too many light passes for my tastes


If you enjoyed making that you might take a look at 'blender' a freeware full 3D animation suite. They just put out a newer easy to use version and the community has a ton of tutorials. It can actually rival 'lightwav' 'maya' and '3DSmax' which are the top 3d animation platforms.

I think ATS deserves a high quality logo animation that would suit the community from which it is based, maybe I'll take a shot at something in my spare time


i mostly use cinema4d and foundry nukes



posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by phishyblankwaters
reply to post by solid007
 





The Above Top Secret Web sites are a wholly owned social content community of The Above Network, LLC. This content community relies on user-generated content from our member contributors. The opinions of our members are not those of site ownership who maintains strict editorial agnosticism and simply provides a collaborative venue for free expression.


I'd say that answers that. Looking at the quick vid I assume it's done in one of those quick 3D text programs. A few too many light passes for my tastes


If you enjoyed making that you might take a look at 'blender' a freeware full 3D animation suite. They just put out a newer easy to use version and the community has a ton of tutorials. It can actually rival 'lightwav' 'maya' and '3DSmax' which are the top 3d animation platforms.

I think ATS deserves a high quality logo animation that would suit the community from which it is based, maybe I'll take a shot at something in my spare time


This is an example of real work...i made that for promoting my ytube channel





new topics

top topics



 
1

log in

join