It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

He Watched Girlfriend being Murdered on WEB-CAM...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   
]I just read this story and I couldnt even begin to wonder how I would feel if I saw my girlfriend being attacked while chatting on our webcams. I guess I could imagine it being the most helpless feeling imaginable. This is why Im glad I live with my girlfriend so I wouldt have to worry about having to experiance this. At least I wouldbe there to try to protect her...It makes me sick when I think about some of the horrible things that are done in this world...Almost makes me think that were already in hell...

Chinese student's last moments witnessed on webcam

TORONTO (AP) -- Canadian police said they still don't know what caused the death of a student from Beijing who was last seen alive on a webcam by her boyfriend in China, who witnessed her struggling with a man before the camera was abruptly shut off.Liu Jianhui, the father of 23-year-old York University student Liu Qian, said his daughter's boyfriend Meng Xianchao witnessed the attack on the webcam.Liu Jianhui said he was headed to Toronto on Wednesday.

Liu was chatting with her boyfriend, Meng Xianchao, by webcam at about 1 a.m. Friday when a man knocked on the door, police said.Meng reported seeing a struggle break out between the two before Liu's webcam was shut off. The friend contacted other friends in Toronto who in turn called police.

Police said the body of Liu was found Friday in her apartment in Toronto a few hours after he witnessed the attack. She was naked from the waist down and there were no obvious signs of sexual assault or trauma that would have led to her death, police said.An autopsy failed to show the cause of death and it could be weeks before the results of toxicology tests are known, Police Sgt. Frank Skubic said. He said the death has yet to be classified officially as a homicide, though police were investigating it as such.

LINK to AARTICLE

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Please continue in the first thread on this topic. Thank you.

Thread closed.

new topics

join