It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Teenager Hurls Brick At Girl Aged 4!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   

A TEENAGER has been arrested after a four-year-old girl's face was shattered when she was hit by a BRICK

The 17-year-old was being questioned this morning after being held in police custody overnight.

Jersey-Lou Perry was knocked out, suffered a broken nose and lost two teeth after her dad argued with a group of youths in Grimsby, Lincs.

Her father said yesterday: "I cannot believe someone could do this to a child."

Distraught Kyle Perry, 23, added: "Who throws a house brick at an innocent little girl?

"The coward who did this must hand himself in to the police. He could have killed her."

Kyle's daughter Jersey-Lou was hit in the face when a teenager hurled the brick through a window of the dad's van.

The attack happened after Kyle asked a gang of up to 15 thugs to stop kicking a football against the vehicle.

Jersey-Lou, who was strapped into a passenger seat, suffered a broken nose, lost two front teeth and was badly bruised.

Her face was cut as she was showered by glass from the smashed window. And shards were embedded in her skin.

Full Story (With Pictures)

This is disgusting, they should be ashamed of themselves!

Poor girl.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   
I'm happy that she's alive. No child should have to go through that. If that happened to my child, I'd be in prison.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   
stone him (or brick him, rather) to death.
cold hearted SOB. I want to cry when I accidentally tug on my baby's hair too hard when combing through it, I don't see where people muster up the "courage" or manage to trick themselves into actually harming children is okay.
Though it doesn't appear that he was aiming for the child's window specifically, what gives this punk any right to damage this man's property? I hope he enjoys the nice cold serving of whatever justice is going to bring him.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   
That is really messed up. How can someone hurt a kid like that?

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by illuminatitanimulli

Damn skippy, i would be in jail too. Punks these days are getting pretty ballsy.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Might have known it was a British news story.

As for why they do it? Who know's. Bad parenting, bad diets or both. Personally I feel pot noodles & crispy pancakes arent good for the developing brain.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by jonibelle
stone him (or brick him, rather) to death.
cold hearted SOB. I want to cry when I accidentally tug on my baby's hair too hard when combing through it, I don't see where people muster up the "courage" or manage to trick themselves into actually harming children is okay.
Though it doesn't appear that he was aiming for the child's window specifically, what gives this punk any right to damage this man's property? I hope he enjoys the nice cold serving of whatever justice is going to bring him.

The article makes it sound like he threw the brick at the girl, which of course he didn't. That will be the defence and sadly this being the UK he will likely get off very lightly. The fact that he shouldn't have been throwing the brick at this mans van in the first place will likely mean very little. I would like to be proved wrong.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
well the teenage boy willbe treated with respect and tolerence and wont give a crap about waht he has done, and all the liberalswill be blaming every one else but the scumbag who hurt the child,respect, honor and chivilary are words long forgoten

new topics

top topics

join