It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptilian proof?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   
high in a long term lurker and recently joined

in stumped and confused about why some fellow ats users are convinced reptile under goverments rule us.

i know of tv shows and computer games even threads on here that show lizard people in them but cmon is there any
REAL evidence?

(thats not home made or speculation)

if you have any could you post and share pls?

edit on 20-4-2011 by wedidgothacked because: spelling

edit on 20-4-2011 by Gemwolf because: Removed all caps title

edit on 20-4-2011 by wedidgothacked because: edit pic for example

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Search David Icke and youll get some pretty interesting info on the conspiricy.
Royal Bloodlines etc
As for 100% solid evidence, there is none i can personally speak of.....but anyone one of us here can say the same for aliens.....or jesus

And dont be an ass and ask a half decent question then post a ridiculus picture like that..its like putting a jesus head on kermit the frogs body.....not cool

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by grindhouzer

sorry it was the first pic on google when i searched for lizard people

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   
You mustv seen this if your interested in the subject...surley..

If not

And a bit of info here:The Reptillian Agenda

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   
When I think reptilian people i only see Slee Stacks from land of the lost

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   
As far as I'm concerned, that pic shows just as much proof as any other lizard-man pic.
There is no proof, and there never will be. It is just another fairy tale.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   

thanks for the vid and info

thats great

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Pupil defects look allot like reptilian eyes

edit on 20-4-2011 by TribeOfManyColours because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Seriously? You actually think that video proves something about lizard people?
It proves something alright, but it doesn't prove the existence of lizard people. The video begins with a blatant lie.- "None of the original footage has been altered in ANY way." Yes it has. It is on Youtube. Where is the Blu-ray copy of it?

Lizard people ONLY exist on Youtube. Think there may be a reason for that? Is it because the advanced technology of the lizard-man does not hold up against the powers of Youtube? Or is it maybe because the video has lost quality? It may not of been too high of a grade to begin with.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Okey found this. The next picture is from a man that have excisted. That is a straight reptillian

Rieger Syndrome

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   
With some of the international decisions and directions going on it really makes you question where the humanity has gone. Then there is the cover up with UFO's and ET so if there where reptilians working in some in the system it is hard to confirm of deny it with the usual public 'no comment'. Stories like Dulce has helped promote this Reptilian theory. I cannot confirm it, but I will not be surprised if there is some truth to it.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Wonderful documentation, almost spat out my coffee laughing while reading about the "reptile overlords".

Your doing it wrong. The tinfoil wrapped around your head is much to tight, its cutting off the O2 to your brain.

There is no evidence whatsoever for this conspiracy. Linking to another crackpot website or a YouTube vid will NEVER count as documentation lol.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by TribeOfManyColours

isnt that pic of bush caused by having two light sources either side of him during the photo being taken?

good pics

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

read my first post

As for 100% solid evidence, there is none i can personally speak of.....

Im not saying it proves anything, or that there IS any proof.
Obviously this thread was started without much knowledge....just opening some doors mate, chill

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   
The reptilian videos found on youtube are mostly nothing more than tricks of light in the eyes or slow-bit rate recordings messing up the faces and bodies of reporters - some of these are even intentional from hoaxters.

The blood-lines are a very interesting read. And though it's plausible, there is a lot of salient information out there that shouldn't be taken at face value.

But when someone's eyes turn black for a split second, and then revert back to normal in one paranormal blink of an eye - that get's me wondering.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Slaytanic

You almost spit out your coffee? Wow... You REALLY don`t get out much, do you? Or were you just pretending this is all "new to you" for the benefit of others who may be new to this theory in order to "set the standard" for how much they should believe in it and how to properly ridicule it while sitting comfortably within their own long held beliefs? Cause if that`s Not what you`re doing... wow... you REALLY don`t get out much do you?

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Always a fascinating subject, but No, of course no real proof!

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
firstly try...
www.1minpages.com... dulce papers.... really nasty proof
www.1minpages.com...
main reptilian index full of nasty reptile stuff !!!!
www.1minpages.com...

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Reptilian and Mammalian encounter amazing in the first chapter of the bible.

genesis2:25-And they were both naked, the man and his wife, and were not ashamed.
genesis3:1-Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the LORD God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden?
genesis3:2-And the woman said unto the serpent, We may eat of the fruit of the trees of the garden:
genesis3:3-But of the fruit of the tree which [is] in the midst of the garden, God hath said, Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die.
genesis3:4-And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die:
genesis3:5-For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.
genesis3:6-And when the woman saw that the tree [was] good for food, and that it [was] pleasant to the eyes, and a tree to be desired to make [one] wise, she took of the fruit thereof, and did eat, and gave also unto her husband with her; and he did eat.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join