It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bob Marley and Positivity

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 04:49 AM
link   
It's a very special day for some. For me, 4/20 is a day of positive affirmations. To focus on what I want, rather than what I don't want. This website is plagued by the negativities of the world on the daily, and though it is important to stay informed (information is addictive), it is also important to find that balance of positivity, no matter how hard it is to find for some.

and

The first has great vibes and pretty awesome animation. The second is Mr. Marley expressing his soul freely. Some powerful words indeed.

George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, and Einstein I am sure all wish that they had a Bob Marley CD when they had time off from liberating countries / discovering reality beyond the five common senses.

Cheers.

edit on 20-4-2011 by ThinkingCap because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

How can you leave out this one... This is what I wake up to

edit on 20-4-2011 by SirKnightE because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Aahhhh....Bob Marley. Probably my favorite musician of all time! Great post my friend and a flag for you. My signature is actually taken from the Redemption Song.

Hope your day is filled with an abundance of positivity.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
His music is my go-to when I need to cheer up. My favorites are "Three Little Birds" and "Is this Love".

It's also great music to listen to when I'm in the car with my little one. Nice change from the typical kids music

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
One love.

Cheers to you today.

top topics

join