It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Obama a genetically engineered Alien/Human Hybrid ???

page: 27
<< 24  25  26   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 05:20 AM
link   

BHO was likely born of the seed of Michael Rockefeller and DNA extracted from the sarcophagus of Cleopatra, former two-time Queen of Egypt. There is overwhelming evidence that the technologies to create such a creature existed in Austria as far back as 1926, and was accomplished by 1952. Rockefeller’s faked disappearance in 1961, the alleged year that BHO was born, itself, a sequence of implausible events and cover ups, was designed to prevent anyone from ever learning the truth about available technologies and how those technologies were being used.

the creation of this artificial, pseudo-biological being.

Learn who the CIA assets were. Help me out here. I don’t know Egyptian skin colour, or what to believe, but I do believe George H. W. Bush was an illegal alien, German Nazi, in the position of President, adopted by (Prescott Bush) George H. Scherff, Sr.and following all this mess about Obama being an illegal alien I learned that Eisenhower was also an illegal alien, Austro-Hungarian, helped into the country by Teddy Roosevelt.

To believe or not to believe..?

www.proliberty.com...

Don Nicoloff has specialized in genealogical research uncovering the true families and histories of previous U.S. Presidents, contenders for the presidency and other hidden information, bringing readers to the destiny the elite has planned for us.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 05:25 AM
link   
reply to post by canadiansenior70

Dunno..
in eisenhower's west point year book it was skrawled
"that terrible swedish jew"

but he came from nowhere like napoleon...who was a banker tool till he created his own bank...
edit on 26-6-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones

Dunno..

but he came from nowhere like napoleon...who was a banker tool till he created his own bank...

What about the Obama Creation part----?

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by canadiansenior70

Originally posted by Danbones

Dunno..

What about the Obama Creation part----?

No one can bring a thread to a screeching halt as well as I can!

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShakaDoodle
reply to post by boondock-saint

Definitely! Hey, what about those lightning bolts - doesn't the name Barack supposedly have something to do with lightning falling from heaven or something like that?

it's from the Bible, Jesus said" and I beheld satan as lightning falling from the sky." or something like that. barack supposedly is hebrew for "lightning."

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Here is the creation part:

Looks like they made only one hand and copy--> pasted it to the other side of the body. Hence the same prints. They thought no one could find it. But you found it.

Damn the makers..were they lazy?
Cloning ain't easy ya know!

edit on 24-12-2011 by radkrish because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-12-2011 by radkrish because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Pretty weird when you consider that his name means "Lightning" in Hebrew also. But my palm prints look symmetrical also...so I think it is more a case that he is an environmentally (vis a vis genetics) influenced (via education and upbringing) communist/liberal progressive hybrid.

top topics

<< 24  25  26   >>

join