It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Obama a genetically engineered Alien/Human Hybrid ???

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
Do you have an idea why his legal bills were so high then?
What was all the money spent on...

Exactly the same as all previous presidential runners and presidents

motherjones.com...

Mcain spending $2.6 million
investmentwatchblog.com...

www.rollcall.com...

"Legal costs for Republican nominee John McCain’s campaign and compliance committees have also increased substantially since his 2008 bid. The Arizona Senator has spent more than $1.3 million on lawyers since the election. While that amount is less than half of Obama’s post-election legal expenses, it is $200,000 more than McCain spent on legal fees before the 2008 election.

Former Democratic presidential candidate John Edwards has nearly doubled his legal disbursements, spending $372,000 since early November 2008, while fellow presidential candidate Hillary Rodham Clinton has basically maintained her campaign’s legal spending. Since the election, her campaign has paid $541,000 in legal fees — a dip of less than 5 percent."

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by dereks

The Arizona Senator has spent more than $1.3 million on lawyers since the election. While that amount is less than half of Obama’s post-election legal expenses, it is $200,000 more than McCain spent on legal fees before the 2008 election.

Less than HALF of what Obama spent..That's telling...

Didn't McCain have to defend is "natural born" status though?
That would have taken a fair chunk..

So again, what did Obama spend more than DOUBLE what anyone else has spent??

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Less than HALF of what Obama spent..That's telling...

And he never even won! Imagine how large his bill would be if he had won!

Which court was that in?

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by dereks

Are you going to answer what Obama spent those $millions on or just keep deflecting?

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Are you going to answer what Obama spent those $millions on

You have been answered, but like all birthers you refuse to accept facts that do not fit your version of reality

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by dereks

You have been answered, but like all birthers you refuse to accept facts that do not fit your version of reality

Really? I must have missed that post..
Humor me and post again what around $3million was spent on please..

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   

No, you read it but as the facts destroy your silly conspiracy theory you ignored it. again.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by dereks

No, you read it but as the facts destroy your silly conspiracy theory you ignored it. again.

lol, OK mate..Where did I read it?
Point me somewhere and I'll have a look...

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   

So you have no idea what that money was spent on so you just make up that he spent it to hide his identity and block people from accessing private records?

Seriously? You birthers admit you do not know something that is the very basis for one of your favorite lies?

You do not know what he spent the money on?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

So please tell us all about how he spent it to hide private documents again. Please, oh please!

ETA: I just tried to get my hands on Brad Pitts birth certificate and college transcripts. I was told I have no authorization for either. How many millions do you suppose that cost Brad to block me from those?
you are a riot!
edit on 24-4-2011 by Sinnthia because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sinnthia
I just tried to get my hands on Brad Pitts birth certificate and college transcripts. I was told I have no authorization for either. How many millions do you suppose that cost Brad to block me from those?
you are a riot!

So according to "birther logic" Brad Pitt is also a genetically engineered aalien/human hybrid!

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sinnthia

So you have no idea what that money was spent on so you just make up that he spent it to hide his identity and block people from accessing private records?
Seriously? You birthers admit you do not know something that is the very basis for one of your favorite lies?

You do not know what he spent the money on?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

So please tell us all about how he spent it to hide private documents again. Please, oh please!
ETA: I just tried to get my hands on Brad Pitts birth certificate and college transcripts. I was told I have no authorization for either. How many millions do you suppose that cost Brad to block me from those?
you are a riot!
edit on 24-4-2011 by Sinnthia because: (no reason given)

Again you twist....
I didn't state what he spent all that money on...
More money than any other candidate has EVER spent..

I merely asked WHAT it was spent on..
Not much to ask is it??

Surely an outstanding citizen like Obama would have detailed reports of where this donated money was spent..

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Sinnthia

ETA: I just tried to get my hands on Brad Pitts birth certificate and college transcripts. I was told I have no authorization for either. How many millions do you suppose that cost Brad to block me from those? you are a riot!

That's nearly as silly as your ghost writer comment on an autobiography..

I didn't know Brad Pit was a Public Servant or that his employment was conditional on him being a "natural born citizen"..

Please correct me if I'm wrong..

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   

I didn't know Brad Pit was a Public Servant or that his employment was conditional on him being a "natural born citizen"..

You are wrong. again.

So according to you Public Servants have no right to privacy, and privacy laws do not apply to them.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

Originally posted by ShakaDoodle
Funny you should find the 'lightning' on his palm - according to this link, Barack means 'blessing' or in Hebrew - 'lightning'. wiki.answers.com...

that would also explain the name change
from Barry to Barack !!!!

When will you learn? It's not a name change!
When I was a child, my 'name' was Vicky (I'm not giving me real name, so I am doing the same thing with my nick, ok?) . Now it's Vittoria. Geddit?
If you're names are Andrew Mason Dixon Toddmorden Hayseed III the chances are you were known as Andy as a child and teenager? Now you're Andrew Hayseed..
Is that a name change, or simply a change from using a childhood nick to using the full name?
If you changed your name to Peter Rural-Hick, then that's a name change...
(PS - I have tried not to use any words that are too big for you.)
Vicky

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by dereks

You are wrong. again.
So according to you Public Servants have no right to privacy, and privacy laws do not apply to them.

What am I wrong about in that post ?

BTW, you not going to point me to Obamas expense details??

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by amari
Till this day nothing makes sense with the Magic Teleprompter so why should the birth be any different.

You already lost me with "magic teleprompter." What is magical about his teleprompter? Are they all magic or just his or is that just another empty jab at the man for lack of critical thinking and genuine criticism?
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6a7548fb24a6.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e53de893220b.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/323c6304a0aa.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/08b4a94fb61e.jpg[/atsimg]
I am constantly amazed at what an awesome president he must be in order for people to attack such petty crap. I do not even like Obama as much as some of you birthers seem to.

Spend almost $1,000,000 to hide the truth and so how many hoops is that?

Now it is only $1 Mil? What happened? I suppose you can prove this claim then that he spend even one dime specifically to hide any truth? I will be waiting. It is 2011 and no one has proven that yet. Be the hero the birthers have been waiting for, won't you?

Who said the the government engineered anything why could it not have been the Alien Agenda? Aliens have their own rules humans living in their prospective governed countries have theirs.

Can you publish a list of these Alien rules for our perusal, please?

Since to you this makes a lot of sense as you typed ever so sarcastically and this whole birth certificate issue is all based on (secrecy) so no one will know the truth until the truth is proven and spoken.

I am not sure why birthers equate their own personal ignorance to secrecy. You have no idea when my birthday is. Does that mean it is a secret I am hiding from you or just something you do not know?

Remember I said my theory not yours and I asked and presented these simple questions. Well thought out logic alright it is asking questions out of the box instead of inside the box. ^Y^
edit on 23-4-2011 by amari because: (no reason given)

Well thought out logic including two lies and a claim about alien rules? Please enlighten me. I am more than all ears.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shamatt
Never have I ever seen anyone from one of these groups "See the light" and join one of the other groups.

I have!

I have to say that I have actually talked with two birthers on ATS that were willing to stop posting unfounded lies and actually look into the answers to their questions. While one did admit their mind had been changed, they said they still had questions and would get back to me when they found something to confirm their suspicion. That was about 5 months ago and I have yet to hear back. The other one ended by suggesting some good points had been made, questions answered, but questions remained and when some verifiable facts came up, they would get back to me. That was about a month ago. So while they may not have admitted they changed their minds, they were actually willing to discuss and think, unlike so many just post the same old lies over and over all while ignoring any rebuttal offered. I think you are aoubt 99.9999% correct but I did have to share that little bit. There are a few birthers out there that genuinely care about the truth. The only problem is, once they see it, they just quietly back out of the room, leaving their once birther brethren to fend for themselves. Dedicated bunch!

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by amari
The Magic Teleprompter has spent money to cover tracks on a number of issues how much money we will be finding out soon enough. ^Y^

You seem to be neglecting an important detail. While you eagerly await a dollar figure, are you not the least bit curious about something showing what the money was actually spent for or do you feel safe assuming any legal fees were spent keeping the public from seeing things they have no legal access to to begin with? Help me understand you.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Really?? Obama broke all records with his campaign..
I haven't seen the figures of what other Presidents spent per year on legal fees..

Obviously you have or you wouldn't be telling us they all spent "exactly the same"

So do share these figures you have please..

President Obama spent and unprecidented amount of money getting into office. If you look at how much was spent getting into office vs. the portion spent on legal fees, Obama is directly in proportion with the 3 presidents before him. The onus is on your to prove one dime was spent sealing already sealed records. You, and all you birthers, continue to avoid explaining how you spend money to hide things people have no access to anyway.

It is really quite simple. If I request your birth certificate or college transcripts, how much money will you have to spend to block me from getting them?

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Unless you can show that ever happpened anywhere, um no.

You tell us and back it up.

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join