It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Obama a genetically engineered Alien/Human Hybrid ???

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShakaDoodle
reply to post by boondock-saint

Definitely! Hey, what about those lightning bolts - doesn't the name Barack supposedly have something to do with lightning falling from heaven or something like that?

never heard that one before.
maybe a link would help.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 05:01 AM
link   
oh ats....

2nd line

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 05:07 AM
link   
c'mon guys jeez.
finger prints and palm prints are used every day
in field investigations. but when that tech is used
on Obama's hands, it suddenly becomes irrelevant???
me thinks not

finger prints and palm prints are used as
evidence every day in courtrooms across
this nation. Just because you don't like
what the evidence leads to, doesn't mean
it's wrong.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Ok - you caught me - just having some fun because that is so freaky. You're right - the middle line is fate, the one running horizontally on the palm below the fingers is the "head" line, indicating mental ability - the deeper & longer, the stronger the mental ability & concentration. Below that is the "heart" line. It appears in the photos to be short and shallow indicating an unemotional & cold temperament. The life line is not really that long, it starts out of nowhere as compared to most & is broken at about the age he took office or maybe slightly before - it means either a health problem of some type or possibly assuming a new identity in life. The other details or too fuzzy to make out. This time I'm serious about the palm stuff. For the palms to be that similar could mean that he is following whatever destiny was laid out for him before he was born without variation or deviation. In other words, his life is dictated by fate, reaffirmed by such a strong and pronounced fate line. Hope this helps.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   
You think THATS bad!??

Spot the difference!

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Well I don`t know about you all, but I see some noticeable differences in mine. I guess we`d have to find some better pics to make an exact diagnosis... Could be he`s no alien, but just a human clone who`s genes were tampered with by government scientists trying to create the anti-christ or some equivalent. But why go through the trouble of having a Kenyan father? They could`ve just made him be white and be the son of some famous american... Another reason I`d give this theory creedence though, is because I`ve had the feeling this "birth certificate" stuff is just to get our attention away from something else even more sinister... but that`s just a symptom of my way of thinking hehe... or is it?

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Hey boon-dock - just to add - the "M" formation is usually attributed to mystics, it is said that King Solomon had that sign on his palm too, as do many people.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Hey boon-dock - just to add - the "M" formation is usually attributed to mystics, it is said that King Solomon had that sign on his palm too, as do many people.

bro, I know absolutely nothing about
palm reading so I'll leave that part
up to somebody else. I just noticed
the similarities in the 2 palm prints.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Funny you should find the 'lightning' on his palm - according to this link, Barack means 'blessing' or in Hebrew - 'lightning'. wiki.answers.com...

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Funny you should find the 'lightning' on his palm - according to this link, Barack means 'blessing' or in Hebrew - 'lightning'. wiki.answers.com...

Holy Crapola !!!
I think I just wet myself.
I didn't know that.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 05:22 AM
link   

that would also explain the name change
from Barry to Barack !!!!

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   
You discovered something very weird - I'm going to look into it. Thanks for finding it! Yeah, I'm freaking out too! Now, if we can just figure out why he has the weird scars on his head.......

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 05:30 AM
link   

You discovered something very weird - I'm going to look into it. Thanks for finding it! Yeah, I'm freaking out too! Now, if we can just figure out why he has the weird scars on his head.......

I had a theory for that too.
he was engineered with an elongated skull
like the ancient Egyptians and had
surgery to fix it. just an opinion of course

Obama's scars are in the back of his head
and are circular. that would be the exact location
of an elongated skull.
edit on 4/20/2011 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 05:36 AM
link   
There was a thread about him being cloned from Akenaten or something like that, maybe somebody can remember. I think you're on to something. Maybe 'disclosure' & the increase in UFO sightings involves more than I previously thought.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   

There was a thread about him being cloned from Akenaten or something like that, maybe somebody can remember. I think you're on to something. Maybe 'disclosure' & the increase in UFO sightings involves more than I previously thought.

yea, me too.

And let me state for the record:
I mean Obama no harm.
I'm just piecing together
pieces of a puzzle I uncovered.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Again, I say close, like mine, but NOT identical

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0475f657df0c.jpg[/atsimg]

Pulled from the best 2 samples I could find on google image search. Dunno who Indian Palmistry is, and yes I flipped the left hand, and increased contrast.

how did I get sucked into this... Oh look 3 episodes of Destination Truth just hit my Hulu, later!

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lighterside
Again, I say close, like mine, but NOT identical

Pulled from the best 2 samples I could find on google image search. Dunno who Indian Palmistry is, and yes I flipped the left hand, and increased contrast.

to me Obama's palms look identical.
2nd
edit on 4/20/2011 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   
oh wait, before I go, this just hit me, I chuckled.....

Boondock just went from 'Birther' to 'Earther'

heh see what I did there,

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lighterside
oh wait, before I go, this just hit me, I chuckled.....
Boondock just went from 'Birther' to 'Earther'
heh see what I did there,

I see u've been reading my dossier again.
and it about full by now ???

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   
it would seem unbeknownst to me
that an analysis by a palmist has
already been done on Obama.
His results are here:

www.scribd.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join