It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Obama a genetically engineered Alien/Human Hybrid ???

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
but just trolling a thread
to belittle someone due to their theories is nothing
less than deviant in nature.

Sorry to disagree but I'll exercise my privileges here as I see fit. To suggest that I am deviant by reponding to the utter absurdity of your thread title is ridiculous:

Is Obama a genetically engineered Alien/Human Hybrid ???

Even as someone who enjoys considering fantastic things and has an appreciation for bizarre notions, I'm unable to stretch my vivid imagination far enough to take this meteoric leap of faith. My opinion is shared by many others as evidenced by the responses here.

For the record, I no longer defend our President on his policies. But as a decent human being I refuse to stand idly by while our President is subjected to smears, cockamamie ideas and character assassination. If I've failed to make myself abundantly clear please let me know and I'll provide further elucidation.

BTW, if you'd like the ability to control responses to your postings, I might suggest you create a blog. I believe WordPress offers the provision to delete comments.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

They have finally got you boondock - you have turned to the newcomers side, oh dear if you have been turned who is next Zorgon?

Very worrying that you have taken this route, please I implore you to stick to your usual factual threads and don't go down the zombie/alien hybrid road at least not yet

Peace

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShakaDoodle
I did hear a story once about experiments being conducted in Kenya about forty some odd years ago which might be connected to this freaky occurrence - I'll check & get back with you.

Whistleblowers have emerged from the shadows to spill the beans. Soetoro is indeed a hybrid. We have not identified the recessive part yet but genetic analysis proves the identity of the dominate part:

www.virtualmedicalcentre.com...

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
i for one dont think hes human..

theres alot of reasons why.

especially concerning the fact, that hes a master at brainwashing masses during speech. his potential talent of doing it so naturally by completely disregarding an interviewers question by taking any conversation in any direction. without you even knowing!!!

who the hell has speech so well?? let me tell you

somebody that ISNT human

we may just be looking at son of homo-satanas himself

theres just alot of things about this guy, that point to him not being human. i just get that feeling from him

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
What gets me is that there is absolutely no credible, logical, sensible reason fro WHY any alien species with the ability to do such a thing would do such a thing. What could be earned by having an alien hybrid runing the US? It sounds like a big deal from your blinkered human american point of vierw, but from the perspective of an alien species with the technology to fly accross the universe....... Why would they bother using such advanced technology to be in charge of a a pthetic spot of land on a bit of spinning rock out on the unfasionable outscirts fo the our milkey way?

Why would they do it? To what end? They have thetecchnology to do whatever they like. There is no reason they would do anything like this. It is a pathetic theory ond I would urinate on it if I had not already just been to the gents room.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
It is threads like this that lead the world to believe that all conspiracy theorists are out of their mind. It's ridiculous how people come up with stories like this. He might be a bad leader, and he might have ulterior motives, but come on - he has a scar (which doesnt look like a scar) on his head and apparently his palm prints are the same. OH MY GOD HE MUST BE AN ALIEN. Jesus christ have you listened to yourself? Lightning bolts on his palms? They look absolutely nothing like lightning bolts. It's a normal palm print.

I'm all for conspiracies, but stories like this are pulling us further back from ever uncovering the real truths in this world.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
To my eyes, it appears that Obama doesn't even 'fill out' the front of his trousers,

But........

Who DOES fill out the pants?

Look at Michelle Obama's lap. I heard there was going to be a surprise revelation. I wonder what it is? See link!

www.ihatethemedia.com...

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Yes, I find this entire thread to be highly credible
Clearly this is the truth...forget the birth certificate, forget the past records of his life, lets get a DNA sample already!!!

I fully endorse the republican party using this platform exclusively for their re-election campaign in 12. If this isn't smoking gun evidence, I don't know what is.

To think, he has lines on his hand...how could we not notice this before.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree

They have finally got you boondock - you have turned to the newcomers side, oh dear if you have been turned who is next Zorgon?

Very worrying that you have taken this route, please I implore you to stick to your usual factual threads and don't go down the zombie/alien hybrid road at least not yet

Peace

Boondock
Dont listen to Fran. Clearly you are onto something else she wouldn't be suggesting such things..clearly an Obama agent trying to supress the truth.

Full steam into the sun my good man, cry havok, and release the reptiles of war!

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
incidently OPs
Congratulations on getting 95% of threadreaders to examine their palms
-claps-

your evil schemes are clear to me, but why man...why...what will you have us do next by your mind control!

Damn you...damn you to helll!!!

(checks his palms once more)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
If the palm prints are your main piece of evidence, then you don't have much to go on. I looked at my palms and the prints are very, very similar save for one has an extra line, but it's a faint one. Not one that would be noticed on a picture and highlighted with a green line to show that I am human because of this one variation in my palm prints.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I would normally be willing to give this a chance, especially if you were to say Hillary was a clone, but from various channeled sources and such, I'd say Obama is actually Obama, or Barry Soetoro, or my personal new favorite: Our dear son, Excellency, Baraka Hussein Abu oumama. If you want to focus on how people look and whether that makes them a clone or alien puppet, I would focus more on freaky looking old people like Brezinski, Pelosi, the queen of England, Peter Hans Kolvenbach, or people like Ettiene D’avignon, Bush Sr., Bernanke, or Kissinger. Brice Taylor was the mind-controlled sex slave for Kissinger and Bob Hope, I'd start with those sorts of Black Budget people first. I'm under the impression, even though Obama is a horrendous president and clearly a communist, like the rest of the Left, he's not fully in on the Illuminati plan, more just a lackey who gets all the blame, much of which he deserves. I've also read that he has various divine/ET protection, so that could be protecting him. However, I don't feel like you're out of line to ask these questions, I would just use better evidence than lines on your hand, which are quite often very similar, especially in far away pictures.

In response to Shamatt and those who don't believe aliens would travel across the galaxy to enslave us with clones, I point you to the extremely credible Ancient Astronaut truth, David Icke, and Earth's peculiar super-Free Will quarantine situation. But I do agree that this thread hurts far more than helps, it's like blaming everything on the Zionists, there's some truth, but it's buried within excrement, making the small bit of truth seem just like all of the excrement.
edit on 21-4-2011 by SincerelySarcastic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
those are the creases where his hands most often bend and grip things. mine are the same on both hands literally identical to obamas also. i still think hes some kind of cia, nwo puppet at the very least hes up to something bigger than we know

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
This entire site is losing it's credibililty inn my eyes as long as crap like this continues to be posted.
An alien hybrid. What hell are you kidding me?

Momma may have knocked boots with a few others back in the day, but it wasnt with no alien.
This is beyone ignorance. This is stupid.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by andrewh7

I have the exact same print on both palms. I am human. Theory fail.

Not every hybrid knows they are a hybrid.
Some think they are human.

edit on 21-4-2011 by tungus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by roswell1987
Same here. Plus: the green lines drawn over obamas hands dont even accurately resemble his lines. I bet i can draw lines like that on an image of the hands of virtually everyone and they look somehow similar on both hands.

well I will be the first to admit that I am NOT an artist.
My skills tracing the lines are somewhat lacking.
I was however hoping to get some real artists or
palmist involved in this discussion but I fear it
may not happen

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2ndFUTURE
I found an online petition to test Obama for jackal DNA.

Petition Link

Not a human?

well in all honesty, I'm not sure if Alien DNA
would even show up in tests as jackal DNA.
I think ur talking about the anti-Christ. I am
not insinuating that Obama is the anti-Christ.
I just noticed his palms and the scars on his
head. However, if you want to interject your
theory that Obama may be the anti-Christ,
then we can add that to the host of theories
already presented

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Surreality11
Look OP, you theorizing that the President is a human-alien hybrid
based on "identical" palm prints is ridiculous..

and that statement let's me know that you didn't
care enough to read the thread. Palms were not
the only theories to deduce the engineering.

Scars on his head

Obama's birth date in relevance to alien abductions

timeline of chronological events and key players

but thanks for NOT caring enough to read the
thread before you make baseless accusations.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by FullVisionProject
as silly as the notion seems to many, i would be more suprised if all the world leaders and politicians werent engineered government frankensteins!

that would make perfect sense as to why
they do not care about public opinion and
change the laws to suit them and their
agendas.

star 4 u

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I have the same "lighting" that he has on his left hand. Does that mean we are in the same gene pool.

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join