It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

He is our president, will you EVER grow up enough to accept it?

page: 8
29
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by marcsnothere
 


It has nothing to do with birth certificates,it has to do with racism,the people who claim they want to see his records are racist pure and simple,if Obama came out with all his records they would find something else to complain about..It is pure racism all it is..




posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drakmarine
reply to post by marcsnothere
 


I'm sorry buddy, but your wasting your time. These people will never grow up. They will bash us, call us infants (which admitedly I just did to them), but they are the ones with their fingers in their ears going "Nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah". Nobody likes having the racist card pulled on them, but if not that, then what is your malfunction people? This sort of questioning of a president's citizenship has never happened before! Why is that? I don't know, but one thing that is definitely different about Obama is he isn't some pasty old white dude. I think that just rubs some people the wrong way and I think any third party would say..."hmmm... you know what liberals.... you might have something there.... they could be racists!"

The way I see it is there are two possibilities: 1. He WAS born in Hawaii where and when he and his birth certificate say he was, or 2. He really is a Kenyan Muslim Reptile Nazi, but at this point he has faked all of the necessary documentation, purchased or extorted the silence of all major news organizations (Fox being the obvious exception, because any station that perpetuates ignorance and bigotry while having a recurring segment presented by some sort of souless pedofile look-a-like, here's looking at you Beck, is not really a news organization, as a further aside I don't think any of the MSM are much better but Fox is clearly the worst), and convinced most of the country and the VAST majority of the rest of the world that he was born here, so a bunch of people wearing tinfoil caps and drinking beer out of the cans ducktaped to the side of said caps aren't going to change anything. EVER. PERIOD.

So why don't we all take a deep breath; I apologize for that little rant there, but utter stupidity and disrespect makes me longwinded and vitriolic in demeanor, take a step back and salute the President. What? Still don't consider him your president? Well I guess the saying goes something like..."For those with faith no proof is necessary for those without no proof is possible". Funny, I usually find myself on the other side of that paricular saying. I'm sure most of the people who are going to bash me feel the same way.


Yes, I have made some people a lil mad with my post, as I am sure you have as well lol.

We are glad though. If we are able to get ONE person to understand the point being made here, then we have done SOMETHING good .



posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by marcsnothere

Originally posted by beezzer

Originally posted by marcsnothere

Originally posted by beezzer
reply to post by marcsnothere
 


Awww, puddin', has the criticism of The Emperor, got you upset? I suppose you started the same thread when Bush was president. Didn't you?
Hmmm?
Let's check, shall we?


Not that this makes ANY sense, but ok.
Oh thats right. People werent worried about his birth place


You did support Bush because he WAS president though, didn't you? I mean, I'd hate to point out any hypocracy here.


If I could make ANY sense out of what you are saying, then I would be happy to provide an answer, so as to get on with good debate and discussion.


Did you support George Bush when he was president?



posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer
 


Yes, in the beginning



posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Before getting any deeper into reading this thread, I'd like to make two bold statements:

1) Mr. Obama is, without a doubt, an actual bona-fide US citizen, as categorically proven by the COLB originally posted at the Daily Kos.

2) I also am without a doubt a bona-fide US citizen, and eminently more qualified to lead. I have never run any sort of government, either, but I AM almost precisely 12 1/2 days older than Mr. Obama, and therefore wiser - and more qualified to run a country. I have at least as much experience of running a government as Obama had going in, and 12 1/2 days more wisdom.

Therefore, I'm announcing the formation of an exploratory committee to explore options for my candidacy as President of the United States in the 2012 election cycle.

I don't call Mr. Obama "Presindent" any more than I ever referred to Jimmy Carter by that title. Neither is/was "presidential" material, and so do not deserve the title. I never caught either one doing anything particularly presidential. My pledge to te American People is that, if elected, I will do something presidential within my first week in office.

In the interests of fairness, friendship, and open and transparent government, I am reposting Mr. Obama's original COLB as taken directly from the Daily Kos website when it was first posted, right along with my own for comparison:



Each of these is exactly as valid as the other. They were made from precisely the same form, and in precisely the same manner.

Have a nice day - and vote nenothtu in 2012.



posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Castaway65
 


so anyone who has a problem with obama and the way he has been running this country is nothing but pure racism.

so all of us are racists ok is bs the race card has been played out its been cut up for the lack of insufficient funds.




the afirican american getting insulted in this video is racist come on now you just said he is.


to the op obama will never grow up this country this society in general has devolved to the point where none is held responsible for any actions they do blame other people and other things there is no one in this country who is responsible for their own actions.

and when people do try to hold them accountable we get called racist.


when the toilet gets too full its time to flush because its wreaks.



posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by marcsnothere
reply to post by beezzer
 


Yes, in the beginning


But why not later?

Could it be that you no longer agreed with his policies?



posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by Castaway65
 


so anyone who has a problem with obama and the way he has been running this country is nothing but pure racism.

so all of us are racists ok is bs the race card has been played out its been cut up for the lack of insufficient funds.




the afirican american getting insulted in this video is racist come on now you just said he is.


to the op obama will never grow up this country this society in general has devolved to the point where none is held responsible for any actions they do blame other people and other things there is no one in this country who is responsible for their own actions.

and when people do try to hold them accountable we get called racist.


when the toilet gets too full its time to flush because its wreaks.


Please read the whole thread



posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

Originally posted by marcsnothere
reply to post by beezzer
 


Yes, in the beginning


But why not later?

Could it be that you no longer agreed with his policies?

Clearly. Not that this has anything to do with the topic at hand.



posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
The full name of FactCheck.org is The Annenberg Political Fact Check.

The Annenberg Political Fact Check is part of the Annenberg Public Policy Center.

Also part of the Annenberg Public Policy Center was the Chicago Annenberg Challenge, which was founded by William Ayers, and to which he recruited the young Barack Obama. This was Barack Obama’s first big-boy job.

The Chicago Annenberg Challenge was the launching pad for Barack Obama’s political career. He owes every bit of success since then to the contacts he made and favors he was able to grant as Chairman of this fund. It would not be at all inaccurate to call Barack Obama “The Senator from Annenberg”.

So, is the Annenberg Political Fact Check going to play it straight down the middle when dealing with "The Senator from Annenberg"?

Me thinks not.
Your reference is FAIL.



posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by nenothtu
Before getting any deeper into reading this thread, I'd like to make two bold statements:

1) Mr. Obama is, without a doubt, an actual bona-fide US citizen, as categorically proven by the COLB originally posted at the Daily Kos.

2) I also am without a doubt a bona-fide US citizen, and eminently more qualified to lead. I have never run any sort of government, either, but I AM almost precisely 12 1/2 days older than Mr. Obama, and therefore wiser - and more qualified to run a country. I have at least as much experience of running a government as Obama had going in, and 12 1/2 days more wisdom.

Therefore, I'm announcing the formation of an exploratory committee to explore options for my candidacy as President of the United States in the 2012 election cycle.

I don't call Mr. Obama "Presindent" any more than I ever referred to Jimmy Carter by that title. Neither is/was "presidential" material, and so do not deserve the title. I never caught either one doing anything particularly presidential. My pledge to te American People is that, if elected, I will do something presidential within my first week in office.

In the interests of fairness, friendship, and open and transparent government, I am reposting Mr. Obama's original COLB as taken directly from the Daily Kos website when it was first posted, right along with my own for comparison:



Each of these is exactly as valid as the other. They were made from precisely the same form, and in precisely the same manner.

Have a nice day - and vote nenothtu in 2012.



BOTH are OBVIOUSLY FAKE! lol
Only kidding.
See, we dont need, want, nor expect everyone/anyone to like Obama. BUT, much like you have stated, people should dislike his choice of 'jobs' for appropriate reasons.
Then we can progress.
well done



posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by marcsnothere
 


But he was our president. Or did you always accept that fact?



posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by stupid girl
The full name of FactCheck.org is The Annenberg Political Fact Check.

The Annenberg Political Fact Check is part of the Annenberg Public Policy Center.

Also part of the Annenberg Public Policy Center was the Chicago Annenberg Challenge, which was founded by William Ayers, and to which he recruited the young Barack Obama. This was Barack Obama’s first big-boy job.

The Chicago Annenberg Challenge was the launching pad for Barack Obama’s political career. He owes every bit of success since then to the contacts he made and favors he was able to grant as Chairman of this fund. It would not be at all inaccurate to call Barack Obama “The Senator from Annenberg”.

So, is the Annenberg Political Fact Check going to play it straight down the middle when dealing with "The Senator from Annenberg"?

Me thinks not.
Your reference is FAIL.

Sorry that I recieved my reference from THIS particular site. Didnt realize this too was a conspiracy. Guess I'll have to reference one of the multitudes of sites that have photos and.... nevermind..... they will all be fake now wont they??



posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by marcsnothere
 


People can grow up but you can still grow ignorant also. Sounds like someone just wants to play the race card. Hey if it was the 1960s I'd be the only white guy that's sympathetic to the situation but hey it's now a new world with black people who succeed often. Granted I cant help that a lot of them are rappers from the ghetto talking about how they get shot 16 times and lived or something stupid like that.

This is a very easy and basic thing. Is Obama someone we should have let into the white house? NO HE DEFINITELY SHOULD NOT HAVE BEEN. If you wanna pull the race card then pull your head out of the booty and understand that most white people now a days have nothing wrong with a black president but my view has always been to look at what he believes and stands for if anything it's the opposite on how this failure got elected. He got elected because most of the black vote went to him because he was a smart black man and they had to vote the "brotha" in. He got elected when half the people didn't even know what he stood for. And that my friend is ignorance. So before you rant and rave in his defence trying to pull a race card, how about try to think outside of your little racist world and see what others see.

Once again I'm not racist but I think there are good black people, bad black people, and ignorant black people. Sadly Obama is the latter. If you don't believe my "Nonsense" then that's cool I'm not trying to change any minds. But telling people to grow up on a political subject is absolutely absurd and I'm personally offended by it because you think that something as small as race has anything to do with the public opinions against him. It's your own ignorance in not knowing that the reason the people are looking for a way to get rid of him is because frankly he sucks. Since he's been elected the biggest changes are a stupid and oppressive healthcare bill, flaunting about taking vacations and personal business trips, putting the american people even more into poverty, putting us further into debt, and a straight path to more war.

Let me tell you we should just stand up and clap for him because he is a black man that knew what he was doing. Never fully believe that anyone knows better than you how your life should be run. THAT is called freedom and it's more and more being stripped way by people like him who thinks he knows better than we do what we need.

P.S. Sorry Admins if I went too far with my opinions.
edit on 20-4-2011 by Cataclysmo because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
To the original post. This question has been asked by those the government can control or obscure. Donald Trump changes that. You cannot silence the money. The truth cannot be ignored without putting those behind the curtains pulling the strings in real peril.



posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by marcsnothere
 


i got the jist of the thread your calling people who have any problems whatsoever with obama

immature and racist.

its has nothing to do with the valid points of a weak foreign policy
it has nothing to do with a stupid ecomonic policy
it has nothing to do with the expansion of government
it has nothing to do with creating and maintaining divisions in this country such as class warfare

and the list can go on but why really


i don't give a crap what color he is and if he was from caprica.

he could look like shek i dont care
he could have 8 arms i wouldnt care
he could be in a wheel chair like fdr i wouldn't care


the problems are with his actions and the severe lack of character and any morals and ethics

the fact that he is suppose to be the president of the entire usa not just the poor and down trowden or middle class.

the fact the us presidency is suppose to represent us all and the best values this country ever had or ever will have.


the fact is he doesn't.

so meh :dn
edit on 20-4-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by marcsnothere
 


And you forget the criteria for issuance of such "certificates" in the State of Hawaii. in effect at that time, right?

/smeegal wants my precious.....



posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
reply to post by marcsnothere
 


But he was our president. Or did you always accept that fact?


Nope, he wasnt.
only kidding.
I'm still not getting your point.
Anyone else care to explin this to me?
Not trying to be rude either.

I genuinely have zero idea where you are going with this, or where you even came from with this.
I'm talking about the whole Birth Cert issue with our NOW president (or whatever whoever wants to call him), and why we see it as hindering a country from helping its children's future.



posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Well, so now, it's been what, three years and so far not on single shred of credible evidence pointing to Obama not being a U.S. Citizen. It reminds me of the whole god shell game. i.e. prove he exists, no you prove he doesn't etc, etc, etc. So, now that I have established that those who say he is American will never see eye to eye with those who say he is not, where does that leave us?



posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by marcsnothere

BOTH are OBVIOUSLY FAKE! lol
Only kidding.


Oh no, I beg to differ. That Obama COLB is the same precise one posted to the Daily Kos as proof positive of his citizenship.

Mine is every bit as valid. It was made from the same precise blank that Obama's was. The guy who made his posted the blank within two hours of the Kos posting, and I got lucky and snagged a copy before it got gone. There is internal evidence in both scans to prove that. Therefore, mine is every bit as valid, and proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that I am eligible for the office of the President as a natural born citizen.



See, we dont need, want, nor expect everyone/anyone to like Obama. BUT, much like you have stated, people should dislike his choice of 'jobs' for appropriate reasons.
Then we can progress.
well done


The birth certificate thing is a dead issue. After this much time, he could have a "professionally produced" copy of anything, including a passport to Mars. Therefore the issue can never be settled conclusively at this point - there was too much hemming, hawing, and obfuscation back when it counted.

His job performance is a much bigger issue now.

There is none.



new topics

top topics



 
29
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

log in

join