It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

He is our president, will you EVER grow up enough to accept it?

page: 4
29
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
He may be our president, but he is not our permanent president. We can only hope the next election isn't an entire travesty and that maybe we could regain some sanity. Then again I feel like this whole game is rigged to fall even harder by design in the next presidential term regardless who wins.




posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Just as others have stated, the whole "racial" issue is irrelevant; what IS relevant is that he's just another puppet - a front, if you will - for those behind the scenes.

Btw, who is "we"?



posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarkKnight76
reply to post by Chance321
 


Oh you are so right. Oh, wait...which President gave everyone a tax break then started two wars (off the books) on the American Credit Card? And NOW you people are going to bitch about deficits? Whatever happened to "deficits don't matter"? You know I would probably be very amenable to all of the bellyaching from people on the right if you got your facts straight. Do you morons think that overnight Obama stayed up late with the American Credit Card and over-ordered for the Home ShoppingNetwork? No! He actually included the cost of the wars into the federal budget. And the bailouts were on Georgie's watch too. And while the recovery act was nothing to write home about, things would be a lot worse now if the government had done nothing. So just stop with your BS and moaning and whining. You know it's funny for so many people who are so ready to believe so many fantastic things on this sight, and be convinced of FEMA Camps and the impending rapture, and yet not once during the tenure of Bush did I hear anyone complain like this about anything, and if you did, you were unAmerican. I am not saying I agree with everything the man does, but given the alternative, I am glad I voted for him. A lot of you are looking forward to January 2012, but I have a feeling you will be in for a rude awakening, and then what? What will you complain about then?
edit on 20-4-2011 by DarkKnight76 because: (no reason given)



LOL!!!!!! Wow, did I touch a nerve or what? LOL!! Okey from the top of your hissy fit. Yes, President Bush left us with a deficit AFTER 8YEARS, how about obama doubling our in his first two years? Hmmm? how about the record unemployment under obama's rein? How about obama's new welfair, 3yrs to collect unemployment? You remember that 2% extra you see in your pay check thanks to obama? You do know that that is coming from Social Security right? That same Social Security that's in rough shape (good idea there).

Nobody complained like this during President Bush's term? What planet are you from? The press was on President Bush from day one, yet obama gets a free ride from his bungling of the Gulf spill to tieing our hands with his drilling ban to offering brazil over 2billion dollars for oil when we have huge oil reserves here in the US waiting to be tapped, to a health care bill nobody wanted.



posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Chance321
 


There is no arguing with a brainwashed fool.



posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by marcsnothere
 


I was actually going to consider your point until you pulled the all mighty race card. If you honestly think that this is about his race then you are an intellectual infant.



posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by OptimusSubprime
reply to post by marcsnothere
 


I was actually going to consider your point until you pulled the all mighty race card. If you honestly think that this is about his race then you are an intellectual infant.


An intellectual infant. wow. Please read this entire thread, for you may miss some important posts
edit on 20-4-2011 by marcsnothere because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by marcsnothere
 


Perhaps factcheck.org should be fact checked.....

What is FactCheck.org ?

Fact Check is a propaganda wing of The Annenberg Foundation.

Its full title is Annenberg Political Fact Check.
Who ran Annenberg Chicago?

Barack Hussein Obama was on the Board of Directors from 1995-2001, and was the Chairman from 1995-1999.

Source(s):
brianakira.wordpress.com...



any more unbiased and non-partisan sources?



posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarkKnight76
reply to post by Chance321
 


There is no arguing with a brainwashed fool.


Well, guess you told me, huh? What ever happened to obamas promise to be transparet? Didn't see that during the health care debate. Why did he appoint so many czars instead of doing like most every President and have them vested through congress hearings? Why hasn't he unsealed his college transcripts? And yet I'm the one that's "brainwashed"?



posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by marcsnothere

Originally posted by OptimusSubprime
reply to post by marcsnothere
 


I was actually going to consider your point until you pulled the all mighty race card. If you honestly think that this is about his race then you are an intellectual infant.


An intellectual infant. wow. Please read this entire thread, for you may miss some important posts
edit on 20-4-2011 by marcsnothere because: (no reason given)


There is no need, because I am clearly a racist. All this time I thought that I didn't like Obama because he is a tyranny loving marxist, but it's really because he is half black. I have seen the light.



posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
ok. your loss, not mine.
Anywho...



posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by marcsnothere
 


Even his own vice president finds his words empty and proved it in front of the world.
Yawnnn now nighty night, wake me when he's done spewing dribble and nonsense.



posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarkKnight76
reply to post by Chance321
 


Oh you are so right. Oh, wait...which President gave everyone a tax break then started two wars (off the books) on the American Credit Card? And NOW you people are going to bitch about deficits? Whatever happened to "deficits don't matter"? You know I would probably be very amenable to all of the bellyaching from people on the right if you got your facts straight. Do you morons think that overnight Obama stayed up late with the American Credit Card and over-ordered for the Home ShoppingNetwork? No! He actually included the cost of the wars into the federal budget. And the bailouts were on Georgie's watch too. And while the recovery act was nothing to write home about, things would be a lot worse now if the government had done nothing. So just stop with your BS and moaning and whining. You know it's funny for so many people who are so ready to believe so many fantastic things on this sight, and be convinced of FEMA Camps and the impending rapture, and yet not once during the tenure of Bush did I hear anyone complain like this about anything, and if you did, you were unAmerican. I am not saying I agree with everything the man does, but given the alternative, I am glad I voted for him. A lot of you are looking forward to January 2012, but I have a feeling you will be in for a rude awakening, and then what? What will you complain about then?
edit on 20-4-2011 by DarkKnight76 because: (no reason given)




enough said on that issue

edit on 20-4-2011 by OptimusSubprime because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
double post
edit on 20-4-2011 by OptimusSubprime because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by marcsnothere
We would like to thank each and every person who seems to think that our president was born on a different planet. So far, you have wasted more time than we could ever imagine on a subject that has allready proven STUPID. Proof= www.factcheck.org...

Just read a thread questioning if President Obama ever exsisted!!!! wow. That one left us speechless.
Let the useless posts begin,, Tell us how wrong we are. Tell us how dumb and blind we are.
WE will simply tell you that you are doing nothing more that hurting a country who cant be torn down, much like you would like to see it. We are much stronger tha you think.

Instead of worrying about your racist insecurities because he is 50% not white, please attend to your inability to worry about real subjects that truely affect us as human beings.
Thank you.
Love,
millions of children...
PS, if you need proof of what WE care about, google it, or just ask us.


Couldn't have said it better myself. People try to make it seem like "oh I'm just concerned about where he came from, hes obviously not a citizen!". The man has been elected and is in office, he doesn't have a secret plan to # everything up, and if he does, it would have been carried out regardless of if it was him or someone else in office.

People try to make it seem like its not a race thing, but thats all it really is. I know I'll get bashed by all the dumb #s on here, but its true. The man has been elected and is nearing the end of his first term already, nothing can be changed about that. Its already happened! So worrying about his citizenship doesn't do much at all.

It blows my mind how people attack this man when we let by far the worst president with the worst agenda possible do all kinds of stupid # for 8 years before Obama came into office. You people need to get a grip and realize that theres nothing you can do about Obama except vote at the next election, and that the only real reason you have a problem with him is because of racial insecurities.
edit on 20-4-2011 by ItsAnOddFuture because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by marcsnothere
 


Oh, gee, I completely understand why he's spent millions of taxpayer dollars to avoid showing the long form birth certificate, when showing it would put an end to all this. No worries there, huh? It must be the principle of the thing. Or somethin'.

It's like saying OJ didn't do it. Of course, the police always intervene to kill cheating wives and their drug-dealing boyfriends. They're handy like that. Tee hee.
edit on 20-4-2011 by grizzle2 because: Add OJ ref.



posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by marcsnothere
 


worst thread ever.



posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by ItsAnOddFuturehe doesn't have a secret plan to # everything up


What does crow taste like, or are you still in the Egyptian river?



posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Just wait for Jerome Corsi's book to come out next month. It doesn't look good for Obama. Nice play of the card.



posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by ItsAnOddFuture

Originally posted by marcsnothere
We would like to thank each and every person who seems to think that our president was born on a different planet. So far, you have wasted more time than we could ever imagine on a subject that has allready proven STUPID. Proof= www.factcheck.org...

Just read a thread questioning if President Obama ever exsisted!!!! wow. That one left us speechless.
Let the useless posts begin,, Tell us how wrong we are. Tell us how dumb and blind we are.
WE will simply tell you that you are doing nothing more that hurting a country who cant be torn down, much like you would like to see it. We are much stronger tha you think.

Instead of worrying about your racist insecurities because he is 50% not white, please attend to your inability to worry about real subjects that truely affect us as human beings.
Thank you.
Love,
millions of children...
PS, if you need proof of what WE care about, google it, or just ask us.


Couldn't have said it better myself. People try to make it seem like "oh I'm just concerned about where he came from, hes obviously not a citizen!". The man has been elected and is in office, he doesn't have a secret plan to # everything up, and if he does, it would have been carried out regardless of if it was him or someone else in office.

People try to make it seem like its not a race thing, but thats all it really is. I know I'll get bashed by all the dumb #s on here, but its true. The man has been elected and is nearing the end of his first term already, nothing can be changed about that. Its already happened! So worrying about his citizenship doesn't do much at all.


You're right, his first term is almost over and there is nothing that can be done about it, but there is something that can be done about him being elected for a second term. If it can be proven that he is not a citizen then that takes care of that, as well as the possible legal implications of him assuming the duties as President in the first place under false pretenses. I assure you that it has nothing to do with race. As a matter of fact I have already donated money to the Herman Cain campaign, who is 100% black, and I voted for Allen Keyes, also 100% black,in 2000. The typical liberal will respond to that, as they have many times in the past, by calling a conservative black man like Cain or Keyes an "Uncle Tom" or a "Race Traitor". My favorite one is "Oreo". You know, black on the outside but white on the inside. If that isn't racist then I don't know what is. This is about principal, something a pseudo-intellectual liberal will never understand.



posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I believe Obama got voted in because of his race(same reason he got the Nobel Prize). The majority of blacks voted for him simply because he is "black". The leftist hispanics voted for him because he was not "white". The white liberal socialists voted for him because he is "black". If Obama was a white dude, he would not have won. Now, I can't imagine him getting re-elected, but he might, because we still have a lot of racist blacks, and hispanics, and self-hating liberal socialist whites. I think if these question about his place of birth arose and he was white, he'd either show his certificate, or he'd be forced to. I do think, with the race baiting liberal leftists who worship Obama as their "black" messiah, they have made sure by their actions, we won't be seeing another non white guy(liberal leftist Democrat) win it again.



new topics

top topics



 
29
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

log in

join