It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Message in an old cartoon of "Americans relieved of basic human rights"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   
I don't know where to post this, so i thought this would be a good area. I used the search function but found nothing like this.

Feel free to move it where-ever mods.

Now I was thinking about old cartoons I grew up with and went to youtube to look at the them, i figured out why they were pulled after watching an episode or two, they were pretty stupid IMHO.

BUT after watching this one all the way through I found something very blatant....like a punch in the face...this is no subliminal message it is as plain as day.

Fast forward the clip to 8:58 and watch til 9:11

Then forward it to 10:09 and watch it til 10:30

What are all of your thoughts on this?

I found it quite shocking actually and had a feeling of needing to post this...

edit on 20-4-2011 by Quickfix because: to change the title to match the video phrase.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Well its Ren and Stimpy. Even when it was on Nickelodeon that show was controversial.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   
I actually saw this on TV myself as a kid. I see this as a poke at politicians in general and how they basically do this every time they're sworn into office, without actually saying it like he did in his oath. This is more of an eye opening thing in my opinion; when you look at that and things like it, you begin to question whether or not it's just an exaggeration of the truth, or just a joke altogether that shouldn't be taken seriously.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by anon102

Yeah I know it was very controversial, my parents hated it when it was on.

I see why they did, some of it was pretty stupid..

reply to post by AdamsMurmur

Yeah likely both of those things. I completely forgot about it, until i just saw it today. And thought it would be good to share it with people.

Thanks for both of your responses.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   
HOWEVER ... Op you do bring up something interesting and I have been thinking about this (and has been brought up number of times here on ATS). Several shows/episodes dealt with the general NWO conspiracy and stripping away rights theme even before the conspiracy was a conspiracy (my opinion).

I always thought it was good story telling but some say these shows either tried to inform the public about this agenda or it was another way of dumbing the people down.

Here Op I'll give you an example GI JOE

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by anon102

Wow, that is very interesting!

I wasn't born in the 80's so I never really saw this stuff, i've heard of GI JOE, but who hasn't?

That is some pretty in depth subliminal cartooning.

Thanks for pointing that out to me, i will definitely be going through more of it later.

new topics

top topics

join