It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

is there any mention of Tony Blair in the Bible Code?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Does anyone know? Tony Blair is hell bent on pushing the UK into the arms of the Nation of the Beast (EU)

Tony B must therefore be one of the agents of the anti_christ or even the anti-christ himself (he has tried to settle the Israel/Palastine problem and nearly suceeded and the anti-christ is meant to be responcible for the peace which leaves Israel open to attack in the aftermath of the Trumpets in Revelations.)

What does it say about Mr TB?

(indeed not just Bible Code but any prophesy esp Biblical)

[edit on 27-7-2004 by rustiswordz]

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Dude, the bible codes are just fiction. It's just a smart maths formula matrix, which will tell you what ever your looking for. It works on Moby Dick and other large novels.

And Tony Blair isn't the anti-christ, he has no charisma.

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 01:15 PM
link   
He has the Yanks and Euros eating out of his hand...

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Given all the letters in the Bible, you can find anything you like.

We could, in fact, find ALL of our names in the Bible Code as well as various accusations and statements about us. I'm sure you could find my name linked with 'platypus' if you tried (there's no association with me or platypi)

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by StationsCreation
Dude, the bible codes are just fiction. It's just a smart maths formula matrix, which will tell you what ever your looking for. It works on Moby Dick and other large novels.

Shame really, when I originally read about it, my mom bought me the book about it and I found it fascinating, but soon after I read the quotes and sites about how the formula works in every and all books so there is no "hidden code".

And Tony Blair isn't the anti-christ, he has no charisma.

lol..
I think he's a good prime minister, but he's often viewed as Bush's lapdog.

posted on Jul, 30 2004 @ 08:50 PM
link   
According to I believe it was Herbert Armstrong, the UK will resist the EU, granted that is his interpretation of the bible.

posted on Jul, 30 2004 @ 08:55 PM
link   
if you want there to be. All those predictions were found AFTER they occured. sorta goes against the latin of "pre".

---pineapple

top topics

join