It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Social Security - Robbing The Middle Class

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   

"whose kneecaps does we gotsta bust to get what what we's owed?"

couldnt of said it better lol

www.youtube.com...

Mod Note: Starting A New Thread – Please Review Link

Posting videos and video links - ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ

AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count. Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread. If you feel inclined to make the board aware
of news, current events, or important information from other sites, please post one or two paragraphs, a link to the entire story, and your opinion on the information as
a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.
edit on 4/20/2011 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by UcDat

Doesnt really apply to me being outside the US, but if I was a US citizen I would want to know about this, so:
S&F
*Bump*
For you my friend ;-)
edit on 20-4-2011 by byteshertz because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by byteshertz
reply to post by UcDat

Doesnt really apply to me being outside the US, but if I was a US citizen I would want to know about this, so:
S&F
*Bump*
For you my friend ;-)
edit on 20-4-2011 by byteshertz because: (no reason given)

ty Canadian myself but lots of love for my american friends and since we dont do anything unless they do I figure id help try and get the revolution started over there eh.

to the mod sorry for the short text didnt have a lot to say just wanted to post some news and get the ball rolling Ill try and put in more effort next time.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
I could tell you my story, but no one cares because it isn't about them or their Facebook pages.

My parents died at 65 & 66, paid into SS their whole lives, died right at retirement age.
I got jack sh*t, I'm an only child and really needed that financial help when they got sick all of a sudden and passed away, but the gov't kept both my parents 30-40yrs worth of SS withholdings. A big F-U to me and my father who was a 30 year firefighter.

I am in awe at the balls of this system. Engineering Baby Boomers demise just in time for their retirement is not a coincidence.... but it's going to take most of you a while to see that's what's going on. Dig a little deeper once in a while and you find what you're looking for, no? Most people don't look into things that don't affect them.... welcome to American mentality.
edit on 20-4-2011 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   
i have been telling this to most of the people i know for years.. ( since bush was elected) .
but sadly they would rather listen to idiots like coulter and rush and blame the poor..
even got into a few arguments on here with people who wanted to belive the reich wing tea party propaganga..
and i see some dems are in on it too.. time to kick their greedy lying buts out
*sigh*..
star and flag for this post.. good lookin out..

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
Most people don't look into things that don't affect them.... welcome to American mentality.
edit on 20-4-2011 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

ya its a scam and they are certainly killing people ever hear of a dead peasant policy? No end to the ways they profit of us. Keep us like cattle. from the cradle to the grave stamped sealed and taxed.

thx for all the replies and flags lets keep an eye on this and see what they do. Maybe drop em a letter or a million to let em know how ya feel?

Edit here's the list of those six senators if someone could find there emails we could get a petition going...
sen coburn
sen crapo
sen chambliss
sen dubbin
sen conrad
sen warner

If you want to have an impact go for it start a thread with these guys emails and what you want people to tell them. We'll help make it viral XD

edit on 20-4-2011 by UcDat because: typos and added the list

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a bump for the morning crowd...

who's got the coffee on?

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by UcDat
a bump for the morning crowd...

who's got the coffee on?

and one last bump for the evening peeps

so anyone think SS is history better yet tho the benefits may stop you think you'll ever stop paying for it?

new topics

top topics

join