It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

New USA 'Big One' Quake Theory links the San Andreas Fault, Royal Wedding, King Arthur, Venus and

page: 3
42
<< 1  2    4 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
I see Jungian synchronous events in this, maybe I will choose my movies more carefully - I already stopped watching TV. Mind power isn't something to be messed around with, and you put the one image, the one thought in a million or more minds and something has to give.

I did manage to find an early copy of the 1953 book mentioned in the link
edit on 20-4-2011 by Sapar because: afterthought




posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   
he certainly presents a case , and ties quite a few things together ! , This theory is totally out there , but if true then its incredible , he sure has went to alot of effort to present the details

Im sure Terrence Mckennas timewave zero also gives an April 20th - 29th dates , I cant remember specifically
but if so thats more evidence to tie into his own theory

very interesting to say the least



posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   
So if and when the quake hits New Madrid instead of San Andreas, I guess he's still going to take credit and say he predicted it, though in actuality he would be full of poo.



posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by srsen
 


Nice work!



posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   
His 'Ascension' theory ties in with David Wilcock's recent comment that an

'Irreversible Disclosure Event' will happen very soon.

My bet is on April 29th as so many people will be watching the wedding,

what better way to wake up the masses than have a few nice

UFOs zoomin' about.



posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   
[url=______beforeitsnews/story/510/620/Prophets,_Planets_and_Physicists_Align_On_California_Quake.html/url]
There is a very close correspondence between planetary conjunctions and earthquakes. All the major quakes this year have coincided with conjunctions. Just download any planetarium software which shows the planets on any given date and you can see this for yourselves.



posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bigfoot73
[url=______beforeitsnews/story/510/620/Prophets,_Planets_and_Physicists_Align_On_California_Quake.html/url]
There is a very close correspondence between planetary conjunctions and earthquakes. All the major quakes this year have coincided with conjunctions. Just download any planetarium software which shows the planets on any given date and you can see this for yourselves.


Exactly! Now this is where it gets real interesting...

Both good forces and dark forces know the END GAME. They both know how this will play out.

Let's assume these dark hat NWO bad guys know this, what better way to instill fear by setting up HAARP as the so-called cause behind these quakes, when in fact, it's NOT.

It's just cosmically-ordained events that have to happen.

It's an age-old battle between light and dark.

The dark forces only have one weapon and that is fear.

And they will do whatever they can to twist facts and set up diversions and so forth to instill fear.

When you are in fear, the truth gets buried.

So people, rejoice! The dark forces know the symbology of these cosmic synchronicities and they will try to use it to their advantage to gain an upper hand, but it won't work.

We WILL win, we HAVE won.



posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
That is an awesome theory. Im going to be paying close attention to things happening the closer we get to the 29th



posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
This was a very interesting read. It's amazing how these things can all be linked and I wish I had a mind that could think like that. He's right too, what he writes is completely mind-boggling! Let's hope it doesn't come true.



posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Logman
Ah, finally someone on ATS gets a glimpse of the truth......

....and then soils it with Elenin and HAARP.

If you understand the symbology you would know the events he is talking about are not man-made but happening on a level most can't even conceive. Although the outcome, the global disaster you all crave so much, will certainly be man-made. No need for Elenin, humans get the job done every time.


Thank you!!!! finally someone who gets it. I've read goro's for years, and i'm not a folllower as in believer but i like the read because it goes beyond conspiracies, it is work of art connecting dots, and often his dates actually showed up to come real close to actual events.

Hopefully, he has a little error on his date or event but whatever happens around that time will reflect on his work.



posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by jcjace

Originally posted by Logman
Ah, finally someone on ATS gets a glimpse of the truth......

....and then soils it with Elenin and HAARP.

If you understand the symbology you would know the events he is talking about are not man-made but happening on a level most can't even conceive. Although the outcome, the global disaster you all crave so much, will certainly be man-made. No need for Elenin, humans get the job done every time.


Thank you!!!! finally someone who gets it. I've read goro's for years, and i'm not a folllower as in believer but i like the read because it goes beyond conspiracies, it is work of art connecting dots, and often his dates actually showed up to come real close to actual events.

Hopefully, he has a little error on his date or event but whatever happens around that time will reflect on his work.


Yeah I loved how he tied in Arthur C. Clarke's works at the end.

Arthur C. Clarke I feel has come as close to the truth as humanly possible.



posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by sepermeru
reply to post by srsen
 


Am I the only one who just from the title alone recognized that this is serious "mystical gibberish" disinfo aimed at confusing the real science being done by people looking into the possibility of a connection between recent US quake storms? No? Good.


You wont be the only one friend but why do you take this research as 'mystical gibberish'. I can write gibberish - anyone can write gibberish, but this aint gibberish. This is immense research, tying together many events and cosmic happenings. I mean, you just cant make these synchronicities up.

You're opinion is your own and you have every right to it. Disagree as much as you wish, BUT, the amount of effort alone that went into this shows it isnt spur-of-the-moment flash-in-the-pan gibberish. Credit where creidts due?

Whether he is correct or not, and if he is wrong he is not shy to say it, neither you or I have any idea. Netiher of us will know whether he is correct or not until WELL after the sun has set on his theory and the windows have passed. Give a man a chance, you just never know




Originally posted by galactictuan
Let's assume these dark hat NWO bad guys know this, what better way to instill fear by setting up HAARP as the so-called cause behind these quakes, when in fact, it's NOT.


I wonder about this you know. Is what's happening on Earth cosmic, man-made, fate, man-caused, what???? We really cant tell. All so-called evidence could be faked to push on lie harder than the other.

I think the HOW is a big question, but the WHY? I'm going with natural cosmic planetary cycles.



posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Just wanted to add this....

When i posted this thread i really thought it would get torn to shreds and people would ridicule and criticize without even reading it. This was the direction ATS was going bout 6 months back....

BUT, it looks like ATS is returning to better days as far as members go!
Both sides of the story have been presented and its all been done with respect and the right spirit of ATS (well, in the main anyway).

So good work everyone!



posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
RIM OF FIRE

It may be of interest to check out the "Rim of Fire" video cast from the Lyndon La Rouche Pac. There is a great deal of information to be found on the La Rouche site.

www.larouchepac.com...

What La Rouche has to say about Obama can be considered my response to the Obama Fans.

What we are witnessing is the coming together of many connected events that are mounting what can be considered the "Perfect Storm" or Nightmare depending on your perspective.

Good luck

edit on 21-4-2011 by MajorKarma because: Typos



posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by srsen
Just wanted to add this....

When i posted this thread i really thought it would get torn to shreds and people would ridicule and criticize without even reading it. This was the direction ATS was going bout 6 months back....

BUT, it looks like ATS is returning to better days as far as members go!
Both sides of the story have been presented and its all been done with respect and the right spirit of ATS (well, in the main anyway).

So good work everyone!



You may have thought it would get ripped because of the huge amount of date predictions that have been made as of late, all of which from people with just a hunch or a webbott. Goro's work is beyond all that crap and that's why i appreciate it so much.

I never see his work as a doom and gloom prediction but more like a neo of the matrix, the decoder of hidden signs common folks can't see.



posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by jcjace
You may have thought it would get ripped because of the huge amount of date predictions that have been made as of late, all of which from people with just a hunch or a webbott. Goro's work is beyond all that crap and that's why i appreciate it so much.

I never see his work as a doom and gloom prediction but more like a neo of the matrix, the decoder of hidden signs common folks can't see.


Really well said dude - thanks.

Yeah, i was tentative about putting anything like "earthquake predicition" in the thread title as i thought it would be disregarded as YET ANOTHER predicition of doom and gloom. Ont he otherhand though, if i didnt put it, then the thread wouldnt get any views and hence the info not diseminated... lol its the ATS paradox!



posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by MikeboydUS
So if and when the quake hits New Madrid instead of San Andreas, I guess he's still going to take credit and say he predicted it, though in actuality he would be full of poo.


Actually, i dont know if he would TBH.

Considering the whole earthquake part of the theory revolves specifically around a certain alignment of events and the line/arrow it creates which passes through the San Andreas faultline, i dont see how he could claim it. It's San Andreas specific.

The most he COULD do would be to say that he was correct that the Royal Wedding did indeed signify and correlate to a disaterous event, but he couldnt claim that he picked the event.

So, you're assumption is just that - an assumption.

Let's wait and see what happens and see where he went right and see where he went wrong



posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by BadBoYeed
...a new date to look forward to 4 - 29


we shall see



Dammit, bang goes my chance of getting a Samsung Galaxy s2!!



posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
He discusses the Phoenix rising focusing on San Francisco. The "Birthquake Box" is roughly the western US. With the destiny of the underworld rising doesn't the super caldera in Yellow Stone make more sense? Regardless, entertaining read.



posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
If there is an earthquake in this area, (san andreas) it will be because we are LONG overdue for a big one. Not because of some dumb wedding on the other side of the globe.


The so called "royal wedding" has nothing to do with the stars aligning, some global conspiracy, or Lucifer himself. Its called human nature, and sometimes when nature calls, accident happen. People may think its okay to have children out of wedlock because it seems like "everyone" is doing it these days, but royal families tend to be old fashioned when it comes to these sorts of things.

The last thing they wanted was there to be a scandal over a bastard child that has ties to the throne. Good Ol' Queenie would not approve of that. So they decided to get married. Believe it or not, there was a time not too long ago, when it was common for two people to wed if by some "miracle" one of them suddenly had a baby growing inside.

In this case, had they not wed, not only would it have been a huge scandal and embarrassment to the crown, but they would have to deny the child, giving Disney/Pixar a reason to make a Billion $$ of the movie rights,

Case Closed. Come on people lets wake up, deny ignorant and outlandish claims.






new topics

top topics



 
42
<< 1  2    4 >>

log in

join