It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forget the Birth Certificate! Wheres the Proof He Even Existed?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by vjr1113

here you go
and here is a news paper announcing his birth

now, evidence like this would surely put an end to most conspiracies, but i know it wont be enough for most

here's the dated page

I'm scratching my head. Was Obama's father also named Barack? I guess I missed this. So the pres is Barack H. Obama the second? II?

If not...then there is something very screwy about those birth announcements. (I thought there was only one Barack H. Obama on record...)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Ron Paul sais Obama was born here and this whole birther issue is used to distract people from the real problems facing our country. Ron is a pretty straight shooter as far as im concerned and what he sais makes sense to me. I put alot more faith in what he sais than what Donald Trump goes on about just my opinion.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye
Got this in email and had to post it.

FORGET THE BIRTH CERTIFICATE. HOW ABOUT ONE PIECE OF EVIDENCE THAT THIS IMPOSTER EVER EXISTED .

(no reason given)

What about those college photos of him smoking a cigarette that that one woman took. There are quite a few pics and stories of him out there in college.

Also, I have to ask... Why are you using anything FOX NEWS related when they have proven over and over again to be a nonreliable source?

Personally, this should be in Skunk Works.

Highly Speculative and most likely crap.

edit on 20-4-2011 by mudbeed because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

obama is ossama

so far fetched and ptb liking so much to mocking the sheeple...

therefore well... would make sense to me if i was them to hide their most wanted agent in plain sight

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by vjr1113
this is silly
this should really be in the hoax forum
just my opinion, im sure a lot more ppl hate him a lot more than i do, but as a conspiracy... cmon.

at least skunk, at least. btw hes also a reptillian muslim nazi jew kenyan spy
edit on 20-4-2011 by vjr1113 because: (no reason given)

So all these unanswered questions are Silly? How are unanswered questions a hoax? If you have the answers then answer them instead of trying ridicule and mock. Here is a novel idea the other alternative is to TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT YOU CHOOSE TO READ and don't read or respond to threads you think are silly or a hoax instead of expecting everyone else to only post things you agree with.

Ok well here you go.

You say noone remembers him....well except that isn't true:

Old friends remember Obama's College Years

But another former Occidental classmate, Robert McCrary, now general manager of a contract sewing company, saw him differently: "He definitely had a cocky, sometimes arrogant way about him. ... He was not open to others."

What about teachers?

Just another day for Obama's favorite professor

"I had a wonderful political science class," Obama said, naming Boesche as the professor. "It sparked my general interest in politics. And he still teaches there and was just a wonderful, wonderful professor."

What about his Birth Certificate, the HI birth announcement and other items too elaborate to be a hoax.

Hawaii on BC

Well surely there are no photos of him in his young life if he came from nowhere right? Wrong.

Time - Obama: The College Years

In 1980, when Obama was a freshman at Occidental College in Los Angeles, he was approached by an aspiring photographer named Lisa Jack, who asked him if he would be willing to pose for some black and white photographs that she could use in her portfolio.

I could go on and on. Your OP is really rediculous and you need to stop listening to Fox News and do some legitimate research.

Do you know how much McCain spent looking into this? Don't you think the GOP would jump all over this stuff?

This is Skunkworks, my friend.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
www.drudgereport.com...

The book is about to be released, today's headline on Drudge,

After years of research and digging by the nation's top private investigators, here it comes:

"WHERE'S THE BIRTH CERTIFICATE? The Case that Barack Obama is not Eligible to be President."

The street date is a LONG month away, and author Jerome Corsi, the man who torpedoed John Kerry's presidential dreams with SWIFT BOAT, has gone underground and is holding his new findings thisclose.

"It's utterly devastating," reveals a source close to the publisher. "Obama may learn things he didn't even know about himself!"

Does Corsi definitively declare the location of Obama's birth?

Will the president's attorneys attempt to interfere with the book's distribution? [The publisher vows to vigorously fight any legal action that may be taken.]

Will the book finally -- once and for all -- put an end to the growing controversy?

Or will it just ignite new ones!?

"When Donald Trump said he sent PIs to Hawaii to get to the bottom of all this, he meant this book," declares an insider.

This should/could get interesting, or be a big flop.

"It's utterly devastating," reveals a source close to the publisher. "Obama may learn things he didn't even know about himself!"
edit on 093030p://bWednesday2011 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
www.drudgereport.com...

The book is about to be released, today's headline on Drudge,

This should/could get interesting, or be a big flop.

edit on 093030p://bWednesday2011 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

I predict Big Flop.

Drudge Report is a sensationalist Right Wing blog.

They are often wrong and often filled with malware. I know because I too got Malware from that site even on my own work computer.

My friends at Raw Story went digging into it, and sure enough, the nonpartisan Senate staffers who sent out the network security alert were right, and Drudge was wrong. Sahil Kapur got a statement from the Senate Committee that in addition to Drudge, staff were also asked not to load WhitePages.com for a time (note to Matt: that is not a source of news for your race-baiting headlines). Apparently CNet also reported, “For the second time in less than six months, visitors to the Drudge Report say they got malware in addition to the Web site’s usual sensational headlines.” And when you consider that both Gawker Media and the New York Times got gulled by very sophisticated badvertising operations in the past calendar year, it’s really just not a stretch that Drudge’s display or pop-up ads would get hacked too.

Not only that, If this information is so groundbreaking and crazy then why didn't these investigators release the information to the media...all media sources.

Instead they are trying to SELL A BOOK.

The street date is a LONG month away, and author Jerome Corsi, the man who torpedoed John Kerry's presidential dreams with SWIFT BOAT, has gone underground and is holding his new findings thisclose.

Sounds exactly like the stance you would take to try to garnish profits.

Or do you not see it that way?

What about the previous books this Author did. Remember the book he presented that apparently degraded John Kerry's Military Service...very unfairly I must add.

CNN Article

O'Neill's co-author is his old friend Jerome R. Corsi, an experienced mud thrower whose prior targets have been the Pope, Jews and Muslims.

In "Unfit For Command," they repeat many of the 1971 charges -- and add more from other Swiftees. To assert that these stories are biased, one-sided, distorted, and incomplete would be overly kind.

Will the book do what its authors hope -- and help George W. Bush in the election? I doubt it. This is exactly the type of campaign activity that turns off more voters than it turns on, as shown in Stephen Ansolabehere and Shanto Iyengar's insightful book, "Going Negative: How Political Advertisements Shrink & Polarize the Electorate."

How should Kerry deal with the attacks? He should take a page from the playbook of the last U.S. senator to receive his party's presidential nomination: Barry Goldwater, in 1964. Goldwater suffered the same type of attack, and set a precedent as to how to counter it: Sue.

Never has a book been more deserving of a defamation lawsuit. And Kerry has several reasons to sue. One is to put these false claims to rest forever. The other is to deter future, similar claims.

So as you can plainly see, this Author has been through everything before.

He is trying to sell books by supplying people (like yourself) with your niche market.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   

VERY, VERY STRANGE..
This should really be a cause for great concern. To those who voted for him, you may have elected an unqualified, inexperienced shadow man. Did you see a picture called The Manchurian Candidate?.....

edit on 20-4-2011 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

Odd you mention this, I am watching this right now on AMC. :O Good movie.

I agree it is kind of weird how we know nothing of Obama or his past yet all other presidents we know tiny details..He wasnt as popular?
edit on 4/20/2011 by mblahnikluver because: spell add.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
I've always said that the Terminator Arnold Schwarzenegger would be the US President at some stage. An event like this creates a potential "problem, reaction solution". The constitution would have to changed to allow Obama to finish serving his term which in turn would allow an entry point for the Terminator.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by deessell
I've always said that the Terminator Arnold Schwarzenegger would be the US President at some stage. An event like this creates a potential "problem, reaction solution". The constitution would have to changed to allow Obama to finish serving his term which in turn would allow an entry point for the Terminator.

Haha this post made me laugh. Star for you.

This makes me want to make a presidental photo of Arnie in T2 but done in the style of the Obama "Hope" paintings...lol

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
I recall reading one of those ANTI-Obama threads that asked the question is his family a rent a family >?
maybe that thread will shed some more like on this thread... interesting S&F

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by ISRAELdid911
I recall reading one of those ANTI-Obama threads that asked the question is his family a rent a family >?
maybe that thread will shed some more like on this thread... interesting S&F

People only say this crap because he doesn't fit the generic president mould.

If anyone would actually take the time to look around then they would see that they are wrong with claims like this.

Some people just can't get over the fact he is our Prez.

I also want to say if anyone would present legitimate evidence, I am willing to change my stance...unlike a lot of people that make rediculous threads like this one.

People like the OP believe whatever they want to believe regardless of the real facts that are pretty much everywhere if they would look at a variation of sources.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Here's proof that this lying, treasonous "Criminal-In-Chief" does exist,today. And I have a news article from the 1996 American communist party (New Party) stating that he did exist (AS A MEMBER!!!) Why would they lie?

Barry Hussien Soetoro Obama-"The Enemy Within!"

For you 'talking heads' this is well documented...Anybody can talk the talk!

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by mudbeed

I've finally realized that birthers don't actually read the replies. They simply repeat the same lies over and over, ignoring the evidence that proves their silly theories wrong. A real shame that people don't care about the real issues and the real reasons to be against Obama.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by truther357
Here's proof that this lying, treasonous "Criminal-In-Chief" does exist,today. And I have a news article from the 1996 American communist party (New Party) stating that he did exist (AS A MEMBER!!!) Why would they lie?

Barry Hussien Soetoro Obama-"The Enemy Within!"

For you 'talking heads' this is well documented...Anybody can talk the talk!

You know that almost everything on that site references Stanley Kurtz for it's sources.

Thats like listening to Ronald McDonald tell me how to watch my weight.

The guy is a fraud.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by InvisibleAlbatross
reply to post by mudbeed

I've finally realized that birthers don't actually read the replies. They simply repeat the same lies over and over, ignoring the evidence that proves their silly theories wrong. A real shame that people don't care about the real issues and the real reasons to be against Obama.

Yeah I have noticed. I supply real proof and facts and get like 2 stars. The OP's post is full of half truths and gets tons of stars and flags.

People believe what they want, regardless of the facts around them.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by deessell

Schwarzenegger is a "RINO" just like Brewer, McCain,Mitt, Brown, Snowe, 'girly' Graham and Lugar...Don't need any more 'flipflops!'

Off subject:

I have to say one thing about the Democrat Terrorist...They have a goal "Anti-American Revolution" they stick together and take control....And the' weak' , illiterate, gullible, narrow-minded will follow!

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by mudbeed

Talk the talk Mud...Show us your documented proof!

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Even if Obama was CIA he still had to of gone to college... It's not like he never existed.

But, I found something interesting!!! Look at the footage of him playing basketball from his youth.

He was number 23 BEFORE Jordan.

The news channels played that old school clip as him during the election.

edit on 20-4-2011 by tooo many pills because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join