It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forget the Birth Certificate! Wheres the Proof He Even Existed?

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38  39 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by hawaii50th

Originally posted by userid1
reply to post by hawaii50th

What's your bid?
BTW - didn't you mention that you recently got your HI long form BC from HI upon request? If that was you - could you post it? It would be very useful to actually have a known document with which to compare some of the other docs floating around.

To the bid, 2 cents, my 2 cents. And as for the long form, I'd love to, but I also love my privacy, and I'm not the public servant that should be posting anything. You have ask for the man you all love and believe in to do that one.
Sorry your barking up the wrong tree.

So, in other words, it's OK that you have your privacy protected and you'll freely use that - but the president doesn't get afforded the same priviledge - even though the laws apply to him just as equally as they do you.

You know, since you refuse to show your BC, I don't see any reason to believe that you ever received a long form BC from HI as you claim. I think you just said that to try and disprove something without evidence.

See how that works...

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by desert
Never heard from him before 2004, huh
You know, he did publish a book in 1995, Dreams from My Father in 1995. Book became really popular in 2004. But it was originally from 1995.

Well.. Obama did not write that book.
Ayers did.

Ayers wrote Dreams from my Father

Last Thursday evening at Montclair State University, with a video camera rolling, Bill Ayers volunteered that yes indeed he had written the acclaimed Barack Obama memoir, Dreams from My Father.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by tomten

Originally posted by desert
Never heard from him before 2004, huh
You know, he did publish a book in 1995, Dreams from My Father in 1995. Book became really popular in 2004. But it was originally from 1995.

Well.. Obama did not write that book.
Ayers did.

Ayers wrote Dreams from my Father

Last Thursday evening at Montclair State University, with a video camera rolling, Bill Ayers volunteered that yes indeed he had written the acclaimed Barack Obama memoir, Dreams from My Father.

Did you actually watch the whole video? Maybe you should - it might change your mind.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   

What's your bid?
BTW - didn't you mention that you recently got your HI long form BC from HI upon request? If that was you - could you post it? It would be very useful to actually have a known document with which to compare some of the other docs floating around.

To the bid, 2 cents, my 2 cents. And as for the long form, I'd love to, but I also love my privacy, and I'm not the public servant that should be posting anything. You have ask for the man you all love and believe in to do that one.

So, in other words, it's OK that you have your privacy protected and you'll freely use that - but the president doesn't get afforded the same priviledge - even though the laws apply to him just as equally as they do you.

You know, since you refuse to show your BC, I don't see any reason to believe that you ever received a long form BC from HI as you claim. I think you just said that to try and disprove something without evidence.

See how that works...

I really could careless what you believe. And anyone that can say to compare a private citizen to some one that is a public servant that our tax dollars pay their salaries, bonuses, expenses and so on and say they have a right to that privacy is a total moron. Or just an agent of deception trying to start an argument that they know they can't win. And is just trying to disrupt this thread, and also trying to lead others astray.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
So only 38 percent of people believe Obama was born in Hawaii, imagine that.

Support from the “birthers” is stronger for Sarah Palin, Mike Huckabee and Mitt Romney. The issue has persisted even though Hawaii has released an official Certificate of Live Birth showing Obama was born there, a fact confirmed in non-partisan investigations by FactCheck.org and others. Still, in the USA TODAY poll, only 38% of Americans say Obama definitely was born in the USA, and 18% say he probably was. Fifteen percent say he probably was born in another country, and 9% say he definitely was born elsewhere.
www.usatoday.com...

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   

The margin of error better be more than +/- 4% seeing as how those figures only add up to 80% of a possible 100%

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   

I really could careless what you believe. And anyone that can say to compare a private citizen to some one that is a public servant that our tax dollars pay their salaries, bonuses, expenses and so on and say they have a right to that privacy is a total moron. Or just an agent of deception trying to start an argument that they know they can't win. And is just trying to disrupt this thread, and also trying to lead others astray.

Exactly the Obamatards don't bring facts! Anytime a thread like this comes out a steady stream of obmamatards pile in and complain about the thread, make a bunch of unsubstantiated claims, point to links that prove nothing, and even claim they have already proven it on the thread, and then ridicule, rinse and repeat. Their goal is simply to disrupt and obfuscate. if they could they would outright ban free speech to shut down these discussions.

Bottom line the Obama persona is a construct that has come unravelled and now they are scrambling to try and preserve it and it's not working. Now watch some obamatard will come on here and respond to this post and say they have proven thier claims blah blah. this is thier tactic always has been.

edit on 26-4-2011 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   

What's your bid?

See how that works...

Well, at least you're finally being honest. Over and over you've been proven wrong on this site and your primary defense is to drop the argument and make some other false claim, or insult someone - THEN make some other false claim. The real bottom line is that you DON'T care. You WANT what you WANT whether you're legally OR morally entitled to it or not - nothing else will do.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye

Exactly the Obamatards don't bring facts! Anytime a thread like this comes out a steady stream of obmamatards pile in and complain about the thread, make a bunch of unsubstantiated claims, point to links that prove nothing, and even claim they have already proven it on the thread, and then ridicule, rinse and repeat. Their goal is simply to disrupt and obfuscate. if they could they would outright ban free speech to shut down these discussions.

Bottom line the Obama persona is a construct that has come unravelled and now they are scrambling to try and preserve it and it's not working. Now watch some obamatard will come on here and respond to this post and say they have proven thier claims blah blah. this is thier tactic always has been.

edit on 26-4-2011 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

Yes their so predictable, can't keep the loonies off the grass, old Pink Floyd tune that goes really well with these obsessed fans of the fascist.
Yes your also right when you say that if they had their way they would censor our rights to free speech.
There's a war going on in America for our minds, lets not let the loonies take ours like they let the others take their minds.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Whenever I read these silly birther threads, I think of this scene from Family Guy. Just substitute Obama and birth certificate for Kevin Bacon and Footloose.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
That is exactly a perfect metaphor for the birthrs.
for instance, hawkiye was presented on page 36 with articles and interviews AND pictures of Obama's past by the New York Times and USAToday, and yet he chose absolutley to ignore it presentation.

Lets not forget that those sources and facts were presented in response to the opening post in this thread written by the OP. Can anyone please explain how those sources and citation can be refuted from being the proof asked for by the opening post?

PLEASE???? I just want to know what your theory is now thats all.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by DYepes

Birthers seem to blink just as they scroll by those posts. They don't even see 'em.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by InvisibleAlbatross
reply to post by DYepes

Birthers seem to blink just as they scroll by those posts. They don't even see 'em.

If you've seen one post you've seen them all by the obamatards

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by vjr1113
this is silly
this should really be in the hoax forum
just my opinion, im sure a lot more ppl hate him a lot more than i do, but as a conspiracy... cmon.

at least skunk, at least. btw hes also a reptillian muslim nazi jew kenyan spy
edit on 20-4-2011 by vjr1113 because: (no reason given)

So all these unanswered questions are Silly? How are unanswered questions a hoax? If you have the answers then answer them instead of trying ridicule and mock. Here is a novel idea the other alternative is to TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT YOU CHOOSE TO READ and don't read or respond to threads you think are silly or a hoax instead of expecting everyone else to only post things you agree with.

All right Donald Trump

why don't you throw down some links to verify your claims?

The smell of high school wafts from this bizarre whisper campaign... exactly why it is hard for me to take this
seriously, there is a pattern of demagoguery pure and simple.
edit on 27-4-2011 by Janky Red because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Janky Red

I don't need any links, you should read more carefully. No one can prove obama went to Columbia the burden of proof is on those claming his did...

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 02:45 AM
link   

reply to post by Janky Red

I don't need any links, you should read more carefully. No one can prove obama went to Columbia the burden of proof is on those claming his did...

'The American way places the burden of truth on the prosecution...

That is in line with the constitution, the founding principles and the current manifestation of the legal system.

I read your OP and you made many assertions well beyond Columbia U, you have not provided any evidence.
This thread has the facade of being reasonable due to its wording, but it possesses little as far as substance
goes.

Politics is the game of manipulation, if you cannot detect the motive which underlies this meme then I think you should work on becoming more aware. If you do not mind being manipulated or you just hate the man, fine, but if you seek to maintain the actual fiber of character and fortitude,,, well this is not the way... In court, the behavior of the party/parties making these claims, of similar effect WOULD be the greatest evidence

edit on 27-4-2011 by Janky Red because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Hawkiye, why are you ignoring the post that cite the USAtoday and the New York Times both interviewing his former roommates and classmates all of which give an accurate account of the type of person he was as well a pictures from those years with said roommates?

They directly address the opening post of this thread and the accusations within. Why are you ignoring it?

And the White House released the long form Birth certificate too today, i sure you will assume its fake though.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by dizzie_lizzie79

Ever seen an Italian or greek president

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by anumohi
reply to post by dizzie_lizzie79

Ever seen an Italian or greek president

whats that got to do with what i said?

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Didn't he have any friends from school? or maybe his only friends is the rich elite king queens dictators yes all of them.

top topics

<< 34  35  36    38  39 >>

join