It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forget the Birth Certificate! Wheres the Proof He Even Existed?

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sippy Cup
Gather together and storm into there and hold him in custody, untill the truth comes out. Its within your rights to do so, and he is nothing more than a flesh being.
and get congress if there is enough of you. (us) talking/chitchat/ is admitting you have no power. * thumbs up

Actually you have no right to trespass, kidnap, or hold anyone against their will here in America. I am very sorry you do not like the guy but you do not get to form an angry mob and do away with basic American rights just because you are a sore loser.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   
I have a feeling that the OP has good question however did squat research.

There were people who knew Obama in college, I saw photos of his graduation, I saw the newspaper article confirming his birth, I saw his birth certificate. I know enough history to believe he's a real person.

I just think alot of folks on this forum have something against obama. There is such a thing as a white supremisist's you know??? Have you not forgotten about that????

If you give me facts, and evidence to back up the fact he never existed i'll consider however this topic seem's to be a topic that has started a very vicious rumour which will surely destroy his chance to become president in 2012.

These rumours are probably all from people who HATE black people, and HATE to see a black president. OR they have come from elsewhere who hate him for other reasons all together.

Why are these rumours surfacing right now??? Why are they surfacing at all?

I think you all need to ask yourself's these questions.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sinnthia
Actually you have no right to trespass, kidnap, or hold anyone against their will here in America.

lynch mobs think that they have those rights....

"Nearly 3,500 African Americans were lynched in the United States between 1882 and 1968."

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by SlyingFaucers
reply to post by Sinnthia

I wont do it twice, refute it.

This is a rather pointless and childish little game. I already told you I went back to the pages in question. You posted over a dozen times and all I see are opinions. It is not hard to link back to a specific post and it takes just as long to whine about it as it would to just repost an older post. No "facts," no refutation.

I will not explain this a 3rd time.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by dereks

Pretty strange how all these good ol' American Constitution lovers think it is ok to rifle through private papers, kidnap people, overturn legal elections, and deny certain states the right to govern the way they choose. I guess in the perfect America for these people, the constitution is golden for some people and does not apply to others.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   

I think your unwiliingness to refute my claims to be more rediculous.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye

Good grief... we are Americans! We are known for our humanitarian interests and caring for our 'fellow man'.

Er, this may come as somewhat of a shock to you, but Americans are notknown for your humanitarian interests and caring for our 'fellow man, but for pretty much the opposite...
Yours is the only developed country to practice judicial murder (the death penalty), you're involved in wars and have military bases all over the world, and give the lowest level of humanitarian aid of any country in the world - and most of what you do give, is tied aid.
Vicky

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Yea, old news. This is stuff I've been asking for 3 years. All it takes is one shopped picture of Obama with a bunch of his classmen and it's settled, as far as the Left is concerned. And we can also shop with Monopoly money.

If you asked me, name one person in your lifetime who you would most suspect of being the devil's spawn, it would be BHO. Period. I'm 50 years old and of all of the characters I've know of in my lifetime, I would put BHO at the top of the list for being the most evil, deceptive, dishonest, et AL. There are very few things in my life where I completely slam the door because I already know the answer and don't need to hear a rebuttal, but the case of this usurper in chief is one of them. He is NOT a natural born citizen, he DOES have a checkered past, he's a liar, a crook and he's evil. If he were "taken care of" tomorrow, I would not shed one tear in grief. I would quietly celebrate his passing.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   

I think your unwiliingness to refute my claims to be more rediculous.

Cool. See where that gets you. You want Obama out because you think he is not in their legitimately. I want him in office until legally voted out or after the limit 2 terms as per the constitution. If you do not want to ask again, no skin of my back. The status quo is fine by me. You are the one with the issue. Sit there and pout instead. Let me know when that helps you out. You could have easily linked back to the posts in question by now instead of spending 3 posts pretending you have some unrefuted facts that no one can seem to find but you.

Originally posted by General.Lee
Yea, old news. This is stuff I've been asking for 3 years. All it takes is one shopped picture of Obama with a bunch of his classmen and it's settled, as far as the Left is concerned. And we can also shop with Monopoly money.

If the photo that is "shopped" is of him with "his classmen" then your case kind of falls apart on semantics alone.

If you asked me, name one person in your lifetime who you would most suspect of being the devil's spawn, it would be BHO. Period. I'm 50 years old and of all of the characters I've know of in my lifetime, I would put BHO at the top of the list for being the most evil, deceptive, dishonest, et AL. There are very few things in my life where I completely slam the door because I already know the answer and don't need to hear a rebuttal, but the case of this usurper in chief is one of them. He is NOT a natural born citizen, he DOES have a checkered past, he's a liar, a crook and he's evil. If he were "taken care of" tomorrow, I would not shed one tear in grief. I would quietly celebrate his passing.

So your case is that you do not listen to rebuttals, Obama is the spawn of the devil, and you are ok with someone "taking care" of him somehow? I do not agree with you it would seem but I would hardly advocate you being "taken care" of. I am thinking that the idea that he is the devil's spawn is for a different thread. Maybe jump in the alien one and see if it floats there.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
AMEN! Hes very suspicous! What good has he done?

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   

HILARIOUS! nice one, but very true!

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   

You're funny. All I have seen you do is post opinion and then bash the opposition because they have no facts. My posts are not all over the place. They are located on 2 pages (28-29) and about 10 posts -- I think you can manage it. Lets see you knuckle up instead of dismissing it because you're too lazy to read.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   

You're funny. All I have seen you do is post opinion and then bash the opposition because they have no facts. My posts are not all over the place. They are located on 2 pages (28-29) and about 10 posts -- I think you can manage it. Lets see you knuckle up instead of dismissing it because you're too lazy to read.

OK, my take on this. First, I've seen Sinnthia post more "facts" than you or any other "birther" on this thread. Don't believe me - let's let the readers decide - OK?

Now, if I get the crux of your argument - you're stating that Obama's SS # must have been falsely arrived at by him because *he* never lived in CT - right? And for this, he's committed a felony for using it -right? Now, you're ABSOLUTELY sure that this is the ONLY possible scenario - therefore it MUST be fraud and a felony - right?

Have you considered:

1 - A relative or friend who actually *did* live in CT. filled it out and sent it in? After all, parents and grandparents fill out SS # applications for their kin all the time (usually for young children - but still) and there's nothing illegal about that is there?

2 - This may have been a simple clerical error? At the time, President Obama lived with his grandparents in an address on Beretania Street. The President’s house in Hawaii was in zip code 96814 and the zip code for Danbury, CT. is 06814. Since the ’0′ and ’9′ on a typical typewriter are immediately adjacent (remember, the president’s Social Security number was issued in 1977, before the age of computers), it would have been a common error to accidently type a ’0′ when the ZIP code really began with a ’9′. (Another possibility is that President Obama, a left-handed 15 year old boy at the time, may have written his own ZIP code in a less-than-fully-legible manner, making the ’9′ look somewhat like an ’0′)

Now, I'll ask you to be truly honest here - are the above two examples possible? Really, could they have occurred? If so, then do you really think it's wise to jump directly to the fraud and felony accusations? Do try to remember that we (read as: NONE OF US) have all the facts as yet - so jumping to felony accusations seems premature and maybe even a little irresponsible.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by userid1

1) seems MORE plausible someone in HI would have done this, no?
2) really reaching here. They would not be retyping his zip code until they determined the ssn number they were going to issue. In the case they couldnt read the number, wouldnt they have defaulted to the post marked address zip?

Also, the government claims the number he used was never issued

Do try to remember that we (read as: NONE OF US) have all the facts as yet

Thank you. My position is that I want more facts. The position you have taken is that you have all the facts and dont need more.
edit on 24-4-2011 by SlyingFaucers because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vicky32

Good grief... we are Americans! We are known for our humanitarian interests and caring for our 'fellow man'.

Er, this may come as somewhat of a shock to you, but Americans are notknown for your humanitarian interests and caring for our 'fellow man, but for pretty much the opposite...
Yours is the only developed country to practice judicial murder (the death penalty), you're involved in wars and have military bases all over the world, and give the lowest level of humanitarian aid of any country in the world - and most of what you do give, is tied aid.
Vicky

You have me as the orginal poster of that quote and I did not post that

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by LosLobos

Ignoring all the evidence or should I say lack of evidence of his claimed past does not make it all go away.

Okay, I will bite.

Exactly what evidence has been brought forward that is irrefutable? If you decide to answer only list one at a time. This way I can refute them one at a time.

Nice try thier slick, there are ample threads laying out all the evidence or lack there of. I am not going to recreate the wheel on them just for you. So if you really think your up to the task have at it. however just for fun why dont you answer the question of why no one at Columbia remembers him and no academic or enrollment records are accessible?

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by General.Lee

Considering the amount of hatred you're displaying here pal, I feel the same way about you.
2nd line.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   

reply to post by userid1

1) seems MORE plausible someone in HI would have done this, no?
2) really reaching here. They would not be retyping his zip code until they determined the ssn number they were going to issue. In the case they couldnt read the number, wouldnt they have defaulted to the post marked address zip?

Also, the government claims the number he used was never issued

Do try to remember that we (read as: NONE OF US) have all the facts as yet

Thank you. My position is that I want more facts. The position you have taken is that you have all the facts and dont need more.

1 - more plausible that it came from HI - yes. Possible it came from someone related in CT - also yes, but less plausible.

2 - I believe you might have misunderstood. I was suggesting that Obama made the typing mistake and that was the basis for the SS# assignment - make more sense put that way?

These are your quotes from pages 28-9:
- "You know, the one he committed a felony with on his registration for selective service. I dont think your supposed to fraudulently use those things. "

- "The devil is in the details and I wouldnt call the PRESIDENT of the United States committing a felony to be a "distraction"

- He serves the highest office OF THE PEOPLE and clearly has skeletons in his closet. My problem is that he has chose to hide them instead of being straight about them."

Now, to a reasonable person, does this sound like you want more facts? Sounds more like you've made up your mind.

I, on the otherhand, have presented evidence (when available) to refute (or "debunk" if you like) accusations made here that are inaccurate. You will notice that I never said that you were completely out of bounds on the SS# thing - I simply asked if there were other possibilities that while perfectly innocent, might also explain the situation. Yet, for all that (including the statement "NONE OF US has all the facts"), I'M the one who is accused of "having all the facts and not needing anymore".?

As for the SS# never being issued - I see this posted on Orly Taitz's web site. Now, this may seem narrow minded, but Taitz has posted at least two Kenyan BCs that were both childishly bad forgeries. Further, the info supplied to her came from a noted birther who broke federal law to try and obtain this information.

If this were any *other* issue - what would your assessment of the credibility of this claim be? I know *I* would like like more confirmation, and from a respected source. This seems to be unneccessary as far as you're concerned - but again apparently I'm the one who thinks they have all the facts...

edit on 24-4-2011 by userid1 because: awful grammar-

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join