It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forget the Birth Certificate! Wheres the Proof He Even Existed?

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinnthia

I linked everything. You can dismiss them if you want, but they have not been debunked (and wont be), and create resonable doubt as to the credibility of this man.

This thread has devolved anyways... moving on.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by OG_SWAGGA_KING
Yeah i did use all caps so what. Does that mean i was yelling when i typed it no. Just wanted to make sure some1 who is BLIND can see it. So what now i have to type the way some1 else wants because i started with BS. WOW and still not going to argue with FOOLS u are stuck on your perspective. You belive hawaii was biggest state in USA if they told u wouldnt you. Just because they said it dnt mean it is true.
I love yall u really make my day. i can get my laugh of the day everytime i get on ATS.

LOL - Putting words in OUR mouths now?

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by SlyingFaucers

I linked everything. You can dismiss them if you want, but they have not been debunked (and wont be), and create resonable doubt as to the credibility of this man.

This thread has devolved anyways... moving on.

I went back to the pages in question and it turns out you have a surprisingly large number of posts with a lot of claims. I skimmed and saw nothing of substance. I guess I felt if you had any real concerns you could narrow down that haystack of posts on those two pages a little bit. I would be more than happy to politely address each and every one of them but I did go back and look and feel that it is more your duty to point out which posts you are speaking of instead of me spending time wading through that cacaphony of claims and links to figure out which ones you feel are unrefuted "facts" and which ones have been covered in subsequent pages. Thanks.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Yeah! This is what Republicans have managed to create over the past 30 years in this country - A bunch of poorly educated and uninformed ignorants. If Obama was so good to manufacture all this then he deserves to be president, and then some! Up until recently the scientific community did not understand where basic animal instincts came from, but now they know they get transferred via DNA to the descendants. It is obvious that nature has taken its course over the past 300 years in the US and ensure discrimination, racism, superiority complex, and fear of Blacks get passed along from generation to generation. Worse yet, these ignorants don't even realize that this is what has happened.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Seriously OP? Like seriously? I dont even know you, but there is no way I would now ever be able to take anything you say seriously. You posted a chain letter asking basic questions about the President that I would not be able to find out about 80% or more of Americans and you think its a conspiracy? If YOU had the funds, you could probably quite easily find out by reading his books, and then searching for the people he may bring up.

So this is what the birthers have now fallen back to? Their first libel was disproven as hoax, so now they are trying to state that women not approaching the media about his ancient history dates proves a conspiracy?

I feel for the children of those who buy into this rediculousness. Only God knows what other ignorant is spouted as fact to the poor kids.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by SlyingFaucers
I brought up two facts about our President between pages 28 and 29

Except that they are not actually facts at all, just someones opinion. There is nothing to back those claims up.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
There is that one friend who remembers him from school in Hawaii, remember? He recently got arrested for picking up a hooker during a Hawaii sting, LINK to that story. www.examiner.com...

edit on 23-4-2011 by ChicagOpinion because: got rid of the emoticon

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by ChicagOpinion

Sadly we will remember him now. Remember how he has taken down America.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Gather together and storm into there and hold him in custody, untill the truth comes out. Its within your rights to do so, and he is nothing more than a flesh being.
and get congress if there is enough of you. (us) talking/chitchat/ is admitting you have no power. * thumbs up

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Sippy Cup

I STRONGLY urge you to do just that. Quite the chit chat and see how far you get with these theories in the real world.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by incrediblelousminds

Hey....I didn’t make the thread, I didnt comment how I feel taken advantage of and need to take pretend action. so you seem offended by my words...you are the one who aint.

I don’t agree with this dude prez whatever, but I also am not worried about it neither. I dont worry about toilet bowl matters, it will all flush down.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by hawaii50th

This is complete [snip] They use to issue out full forms.

Exactly who are the THEY you refer too? Name names of the they. The THEY you refer to is the same THEY that are saying the man was born in Hawaii.

And if THEY said he was born there then exactly what can you do about that? If the THEY can keep thousands of people silent then what makes you think YOU can get them to say something else?

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   

I wont do it twice, refute it.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   
So were at 33 pages and not a single obamabot can answer a single question in the OP. Instead they ridicule name call rinse and repeat. I guess the sock puppet strategy is to outlast everyone else. As much as I'll regret it when it happens I sometimes can't wait for the economy to collapse and the obamabots come to a sudden realization of reality. Unfortunately we will all suffer for it so I am hoping something will change the current destiny.

Anyway the bottom line is Obama is not who he is portrayed to be, that much is clear no one in high office has ever guarded thier past like he has. And the denial has just gotten so pathetic is comical

Oh and just a reminder this thread is not about the birth certificate as stated in the title so stay on topic.

edit on 24-4-2011 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye

Anyway the bottom line is Obama is not who he is portrayed to be,

Portrayed to be? So it's not Obama's doing then? THEY are controlling everything right?

Sorry for the caps but it's necesary. IS IT POSSIBLE OBAMA IS WHO HE SAYS HE IS BUT EVERYONE ELSE IS PORTRAYING HIM AS SOMETHING ELSE?

Tell the board, when YOU declare Obama is illegal then how is that different than THEY declaring he is legal?

Let me guess...you're right.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by LosLobos

This thread doesn't matter anymore, checkout.. www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by LosLobos

Let me guess...you're right.

You're catching on!

Ignoring all the evidence or should I say lack of evidence of his claimed past does not make it all go away.

Hmmm LosLobos signed on to ATS just this month, how interesting... Couldn't be another sock puppet... naw that doesn't happen...

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye
Ignoring all the evidence or should I say lack of evidence of his claimed past does not make it all go away.

Okay, I will bite.

Exactly what evidence has been brought forward that is irrefutable? If you decide to answer only list one at a time. This way I can refute them one at a time.

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join