It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forget the Birth Certificate! Wheres the Proof He Even Existed?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawaii50th
reply to post by mudbeed

Every one of those sources are pro Obama, of course their going to debunk this. Every time the Obama lovers point to a source, it's always a biased source that continue to promote more lies not real solid evidence.

You are completely lying once again.

Sorry. You need to start at the beginning and actually read.

There are so many legitimate non partisan news sources named throughout this quagmire and even some right leaning sources including Fox news and Politico.

Simply put you aren't paying attention. Read pages 1-4 and do actual research before you look even more like a fool.

The reason I am annoyed? This crap was debunked YEARS ago.

YEARS!!!

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by FreedomCommander

Trump is an idiot with an idiot agenda. Notice no one else in the republican party is giving this a second glance? Thats because they know there is nothing to it. Its a total nonissue.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057
reply to post by SaturnFX

Oh no you didnt!!!

And therein lies the rub. Hes not white, his name sounds foreign. The good ol boys just cant stand it. Which makes me LOVE IT !!!

I am indifferent about it
I like his policys and vision...although he has certainly come short of the retoric mark

however, he still has 6 more years to follow through I guess...still, the gitmo thing needs executive order now, and the ending of patriot act (most of it anyhow...naa, screw it, the whole bloody thing).

And the tax rate needs to go back to clinton days as he said...no more caving in to rep hostage taking.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Why doesnt someone just ask him to pull up his shirt so we can see his belly buttom. No belly button he's a clone. Gimmie a break...

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   

reply to post by FreedomCommander

Trump is an idiot with an idiot agenda. Notice no one else in the republican party is giving this a second glance? Thats because they know there is nothing to it. Its a total nonissue.

Actually, he is tied for 1st in their straw poll (meaningless, next week he may be on bottom)..

I fully support Trump getting the nomination. I see that as a fantastic move.

a Trump/Bachman ticket with Palin as SS. What could possibly go wrong.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Why doesnt someone just ask him to pull up his shirt so we can see his belly buttom. No belly button he's a clone. Gimmie a break...

some believe him to be transgender

Why doesn't he simply release pictures of his wang and destroy this conspiracy theory
what is he hiding?!

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by errolan
This man is dillusional... i mean the proponent of this tread.

Another great supporter that makes this thread ever more legitimate and makes for further discussion surrounding this conspiracy. I look forward to what Corsi's book has to say.

Hey let me ask. Do you believe that Hawaii is our 50th state?

Do you? Yes there is some relevance to the OP and this is why I am asking.

Including reference to your choice of screen name.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

some believe him to be transgender

Why doesn't he simply release pictures of his wang and destroy this conspiracy theory
what is he hiding?!

Lmao.

Did you know that Obama backwards is Amabo?

Amabo is Montegan for "Mother"

Since he spells his name Obama this must mean he is the "Anti-mother"

Expect all mothers to be murdered by 2012.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

We sent him to keep you jack*sses from destroying mankind. Don't screw with us or we'll flush the whole diseased bunch of you off the planet for good. You should be kissing our *sses for bothering to give a sh*t, but no, you wet farts can't get over your own useless histrionics about everything from verbal gaffes to what kind of underwear a candidate has holding his junk in place.

But seriously, what the hell makes you think that we really had anything to do with this? The guy's a black man with a name that rhymes with Iraq Hussein Osama, and you jim-jims think that he was manufactured - after the attacks of September 11, 2001 - with the thought that he'd be the most immediately attractive and potentially successful presidential candidate, by a cabal of international masterminds (like us) that are bent on destroying your puss-filled disaster from the inside? Good grief. We're brilliant, but we're not insanely brilliant. And frankly, we know all the masterminds on this rock, and everyone's scratching their heads over what's going on here.

No one could've imagined that your Bush/Cheney tag team of deciders would screw things up so bad that 54% of you sh*ts would go so far off the reservation as to elect a Negro with a total ball-bust of an African name to yank the White House right out of the hands of a bone fide Vietnam war hero after the worst terrorist attacks on US soil, and complete a tsunami that swept our GOP out of all the upper levels of power (well, except for the till-death-do-us-part bunch we packed in the Supreme Court - thank God) Hell, I wish we were that good, but as it is, we've been squeezing the bejesus out of your whole economy since that darkie got in, so's to piss off everyone who voted for him. Then we put the big lean on our media pals to make sure the blame for everything goes on him, as if it's his karma that's killing the recovery (the same recovery that's not scheduled to arrive until he's scheduled to vacate the premises, by the way). We're doing what we can, is what I'm trying to say.

So don't friggin' blame us PTB guys for the election of this Obama character. If it'd been us, he would've been white, Midwestern, straight teeth, normal-size ears (at least),with a last name of Smith, and we wouldn't be kicking you all in the nuts right now over it. Hell, maybe it was God who set this up? I mean, if you can't even run down his last known address, or get a handle on his transcripts, then maybe you might want to stop gunning for the bastard. The whole thing reeks of being impossible to begin with, and in our world, if that sort of thing is attached to a guy, it means that you let him do what he's been sent to do, and you lay low until he's gone again. Just a word of advice from someone who's hired the best spooks ever and still hasn't got a handle on this situation. This one might be worth waiting out.
edit on 4/20/2011 by NorEaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by dizzie_lizzie79

Ummm Barry is a nick name for Barrack.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by dizzie_lizzie79
reply to post by vjr1113

dude...Barack isn't even his birth name....its Barry

According to his birth certificate, it is Barack Hussein Obama II

of course, I guess his real name is B. Hussein Stalin Satoro Marx Hitler Obama (the second) if I am to believe the fringe nuts.

You left out Lucifer and Mussolini...

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
“Unthinking respect for authority is the greatest enemy of truth.”

“The first reaction to truth is hatred”

“The truth is not for all men, but only for those who seek it.”

“The belief that there is only one truth, and that oneself is in possession of it, is the root of all evil in the world”

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by InvisibleAlbatross
I don't have the energy to type this in every one of these silly threads.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

People do remember Obama from college. 2 minutes of googling would tell you this.

Its also a very well known fact that the CIA has a whole range of operatives at any decent University. This story is not hard to make up for them.

Trump said it best. Where are all the people outside of these few in College that should know him? They don't exist, period!!! I can bring hundreds who have known me and Obama has what? Ten at the most, common. Use your brain if your not CIA, NSA or some other alphabet soup group.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
It's creepy ma but I think hawaii may be where the rabbit hole leads and if he came from there then perhaps he is like the husband of the red queen

It's eridanus you know... Someone left something mapped out a long long time ago to try and change the course of history and apparently I am the anti christ or being forced into a role of another which is quite disturbing.

I'm on the verge of bolting from this country as whatever it was that got in my head showed me a bunch of creepy stuff then left me high and dry... and cold homeless with NOTHING but my failing wits to help me escape and I'm blowing it hardcore.

The only way to the father is through ME!I know what that means but the question is, do you really want to go to his father when you can't even be certain who the father is and if it's the true father?

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by dizzie_lizzie79
reply to post by vjr1113

dude...Barack isn't even his birth name....its Barry

According to his birth certificate, it is Barack Hussein Obama II

of course, I guess his real name is B. Hussein Stalin Satoro Marx Hitler Obama (the second) if I am to believe the fringe nuts.

You left out Lucifer and Mussolini...

Figured he dropped that after he joined al-queda and became a sleeper agent...I guess I don't keep up.

link   
reply to post by Angelic Resurrection

Those towers were concrete steel and glass. Not so strange now is it. Were you ever at the WTC ? I was. Several times. You got amazing views all the way around the buldings because of all of the windows.

link   

Originally posted by mudbeed

Originally posted by errolan
This man is dillusional... i mean the proponent of this tread.

Another great supporter that makes this thread ever more legitimate and makes for further discussion surrounding this conspiracy. I look forward to what Corsi's book has to say.

Hey let me ask. Do you believe that Hawaii is our 50th state?

Do you? Yes there is some relevance to the OP and this is why I am asking.

Including reference to your choice of screen name.

In the eye's of the United States government Hawaii is the 50th state. It was over thrown illegally by a bunch of wealthy men that was able to use the U.S. marines to back them up and take over the royal palace and incarcerate the Queen. Today Dr. David Keanu Sai is working to expose the illegal occupation of the Kingdom of Hawaii.
www.hawaiiankingdom.org...

www.hawaiiankingdom.org...
edit on 20-4-2011 by hawaii50th because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sky watcher

Originally posted by InvisibleAlbatross
I don't have the energy to type this in every one of these silly threads.

People do remember Obama from college. 2 minutes of googling would tell you this.

Its also a very well known fact that the CIA has a whole range of operatives at any decent University. This story is not hard to make up for them.

Trump said it best. Where are all the people outside of these few in College that should know him? They don't exist, period!!! I can bring hundreds who have known me and Obama has what? Ten at the most, common. Use your brain if your not CIA, NSA or some other alphabet soup group.

Wait
CIA is also on ATS also
How do we know your not planting this (dis)information to get Obama out of the white house and get back in one of the NWO?!!!

I call shenanigans...

link   
birthers are funny...

this entire subject is a waste of time/energy...

believe what you want

link   
You completely lost me here.

Originally posted by Sky watcher

Trump said it best..

You go look up the history of Trump politics.

It is more likely that he is trying to confuse the republican party than actually run for them.

In short he is an opportunist and very left leaning.

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join