It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone looked at the moon tonight?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Oh wow, Blackcat. If I read you right, that's not an area real prone to pollution

Ahh, Survival- a moon and an ocean is the very best, most full and peaceful place in the whole world. I'm not really getting any signs (but then, I'm not looking for any. Things are going to play out as they're supposed to and there's not much we can do about it. hehe...speaking of a beach, there could be a nuclear war going on in the background and I wouldn't much care) We always mean to sit outside and enjoy the nights more, but only only manage it rarely. Lucky you!
But anyway, it was kinda shocking- the way greenish storm clouds or an extremely bright sunny day is kinda shocking. As Raiders said, surreal.

Re the photos. Won't come until tomorrow because it takes forever to download them at home. You can only see the orange-ness around the edges (based on looking at the camera)- I think because there's a streetlight right there maybe washing it out? He couldn't get the camera still enough. They look like a ufo- so they're more of a joke. (I'm glad other people saw it, too)

<< 1   >>

join