It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigger threat to you and your family's way of life, Muslims or the Bankers?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Seems like every day there is a thread at the top of ATS showing how muslims are taking over. How they have a big ole plan to take over the world with the Sharia Law. How they all want to bomb us left and right.

While in the meantime your hard earned tax dollars that you work for are being used to bail out big banks. The federal reserve just keeps printing and devaluing your currency so everything at your grocery store is getting more expensive. Gold and Silver are going to the moon. You're probably paying on a house that is worth less than your Mortgage. More and more people across the US and other countries are having trouble just feeding themselves. Who's responsible for this? Muslims? Is this not a more imminent threat to your way of life?

Yet, its the muslims that are out to get us and the ones that we are to be afraid of.

Maybe its the bankers themselves that join ATS and make these "muslims are out to get us threads", just to take the heat off of them. I'm glad not everyone falls for this on this site, but I'm amazed at the people that do.
edit on 19-4-2011 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-4-2011 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I'll never trust the group of people that made money their goal in life.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by mayabong

Bravo mayabong!

There is such overwhelming evidence, regardless of one's political leanings, that it's the Banksters who are truly mucking things up.

So, how does a group that pretty much controls everything evade detection?

Distract, distract, distract.

Oldest trick in the book.

Muslims? "Flavor of the Day" in the here and now.

Tomorrow? I'm guessing left-handed people that drive a right-handed stick-shift.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I think the biggest threat to our way of life is banks owned by Muslims.

j/k

Actually the biggest threat to the American way of life (as an ideal) is the two-party system we have now. They go out of their way to keep banks afloat by keeping the Federal Reserve in power. Muslims are small potatoes compared to the Fed.

/TOA

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
The bankers affect every thing in everyone's lives whether they want to acknowledge it or not. The world could be a better place if people would set aside their religious bigotry.

There are no more religious groups.
There are no more ethnic groups.
All there is,.. rich people and poor people.

S&F

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Well, neither really threaten me. Muslims would be a greater threat, because I am not in America. I don't do risky deals with banks.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by 547000
Well, neither really threaten me. Muslims would be a greater threat, because I am not in America. I don't do risky deals with banks.

Anyone on Earth who uses modern currency or credit does a risky deal with Central Banks (found everywhere) which typically steal wealth from you through mechanisms like inflation, where the 100$ you made last year and saved loses value as more currency or credit is needed to purchase the same product.

Purchasing power is lost through that and various other methods. Most people typically do not see this action occur because it operates globally and by default over long periods of time. Also not everyone has a degree in economics so we are not generally informed about these practices.

It's not really all our fault. It's also the system's fault for concealing all of these things from us via misdirection and purposely leaving these things out of general public schools worldwide.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Great thread. S&F. I understand that Westerners are concerned about our culture dying out and the fact that Muslims are outbreeding us, but really, we ourselves are partly to blame. Our culture is so self-indulgent that family is no longer valued. The concept of a family unit is nearly non-existent. Many people in our culture choose to not have children because it would mean sacrificing their constant indulgence in luxuries and their own wants and needs for others. Fulfillment is sought in material things and mindless pleasure-seeking rather than the joy of raising children and having a strong, tight-knit family. The Western world is too selfish and greedy to survive.
edit on 19-4-2011 by HarmonicNights because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
The Bankers have already took over the country
I seriously dont see the muslims as near the threat they are made out to be

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   
ive never been wronged by a Muslim (even though the government and media pretend otherwise), but bankers make life a living hell every day for billions of people when it could be a paradise...muslims deserve to live and worship as they please, so long as it is non-violently, but bankers do not deserve to breathe the same air as the rest of us...there is no earthly punishment horrible enough for the bankers, so i hope there is a hell that the bankers will burn in forever (although that punishment would not be quite severe enough to fit their crimes)...

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 05:29 AM
link   
I think it's the same thing really. The west is misled into viewing the Muslim world as a bunch of shoe bombing, crazy murderers who want to eradicate us. Meanwhile, the east has been misled into viewing the western world as in cahoots with the Zionists. Basically, if you take any sharia law, it may be extreme. Say, if a woman cheats she will be stoned to death, or a man and a woman who aren't married can't be alone together in a room. That may well be extreme. But how is it worse than in the west, were women cheat all the time, and alot of them have multiple sexual partners in one week? That kinda stuff disgusts me just as much.

Thing is though, won't surprise me in a few years, if Zionist controlled sharia laws start being implemented in places like the UK. No way the government would be so lenient on them if they didn't see something to gain from it down the line.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by McCool
I think it's the same thing really. The west is misled into viewing the Muslim world as a bunch of shoe bombing, crazy murderers who want to eradicate us. Meanwhile, the east has been misled into viewing the western world as in cahoots with the Zionists. Basically, if you take any sharia law, it may be extreme. Say, if a woman cheats she will be stoned to death, or a man and a woman who aren't married can't be alone together in a room. That may well be extreme. But how is it worse than in the west, were women cheat all the time, and alot of them have multiple sexual partners in one week? That kinda stuff disgusts me just as much.

Thing is though, won't surprise me in a few years, if Zionist controlled sharia laws start being implemented in places like the UK. No way the government would be so lenient on them if they didn't see something to gain from it down the line.

Misconception: Women have no rights

The image of a woman wearing a veil from head to toe, a woman who gets unfair justice or a woman who is not allowed to drive is an all too familiar notion when it comes to women treatment in Islam. And while there are Muslim countries in the world that do implement many harsh rulings against women, this should not be portrayed as Islamic law. Many of these countries have cultural differences that go against the teachings of Islam. It should be noted that during pre-Islam Arabia women were used for fornication only and had no independence. The birth of a daughter in a family was considered humiliating and the practice of female infanticide was uncontrolled. When Islam came to being, verses in the Quran condemned the practice of female infanticide. Islam gave back many human rights to the woman and Muhammad(s) was even reported saying that “women are the twin halves of men.” A Muslim woman is allowed to reject and accept any suitor for marriage and has the right to seek divorce. There is nothing in Islam that forbids a Muslim woman from exiting her house and is allowed to drive. Also in regards to education, a woman is obligated to seek knowledge and it is considered a sin if she refuses.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   

If the Muslims weren't sitting upon the World's Oil reserves then they wouldn't even exist in the Bankster controlled media of ours.

There are plenty of Muslims in most of Africa and S.E. Asia...but they are hardly if ever mentioned from the perspective of a threat.

Mainly due to the fact that they are not privy to the world's oil reserves...and/or of much interest to the Banksters who control the world's OIL trade. (Outside of IRAN and until recently LIBYA)

Only the middle eastern/arabic type of Muslims as were portrayed on 9/11.

We have been told since 9/11 that these Muslim Terrorists want to take away our freedom but what they aren't telling you is that in the meantime with Gold now at $1500+/oz our money as in US Dollars are being turned into worthless toilet paper.

How long before it will be difficult to afford even basic food and/or Gasoline to buy our food ?

This is a much bigger immediate threat to our way of life and freedom and isn't remotely related to Muslim Terrorists but instead is primarily due to the Banksters system of debt based Fractional Reserve Banking...the Global Ponzi Scheme.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by The Old American

ok, what about the rest of the world. America is not THE world, regardless of what some might think

someone else said it earlier, Muslims are the flavour of the day. BANKSTERS will be around until we rid ourselves of their machinery.

edit on 20-4-2011 by Le Colonel because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
A real muslim would protect and/or help you and your family if they could

The Old American said it "Muslims are the flavour of the day" no i mean witches no natives,blacks,commys, and now its cave men lol fools, like babies clinging to a trillion nippled beast. People have allowed themselves to become dependent they can never imagine growing up into a renaissance man because most people truly are cowards

atleast threads like this can give us hope.

Adiós amigos.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Why does it have to be one or the other. Seems like choosing between Sauron and Saruman...

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Well said Mayabong, well said indeed.

"Divide and conquer" - one of the oldest tricks in the book (Sun-tzu's, The Art of War to be precise) but damn, it works so well amongst the [deliberately] ignorant, especially.

History is one of the greatest subjects one can ever learn in order to genuinely be able to see into the future. For history always repeats itself so, by learning well how one thing leads up to another via historical account, it becomes incredibly easy to witness current events and accurately deduce their outcome.

The reason history will forever repeat itself? Because, after the errors realised through Feudalism we (the Masses) are since, adeptly conditioned from birth to be ignorant of the intricacies of the power structure that has at its heart, ancient and self-assessed elite bloodlines still.

There are only so many tactics and 'formations' available, even to these elitists, therefore those not consciously conducting 'The Great Game', must be bred to be ignorant of such truths, if not also servile in nature for the 'Game' to be successfully played out again and again, and again through ample camouflage.

edit on 20-4-2011 by OptimisticPessimist because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Bigger threat to you and your family's way of life, Muslims or the Bankers?

Neither, the biggest threat to anyone and their family is ignorance. Unless there is a time that a Banker or a Muslim can come into your home, take your money, and lifestyle, then there is no threat by either.

Many people need the boogeyman, and those 2 are just a short list of what people are using in order for them to not be responsible for their own lives.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
What's the difference? You said Muslims or Bankers right? Is that to imply that ALL Muslims and ALL Bankers are my natural enemy? OK, I agree with that. Also, for me you can add "ALL Human beings" and "ALL Nationalities" to the list also. Is there a more specific question you'd like to ask?

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Like another poster mentioned, I think a big part of it is where you live.

If you live in a part of the country that has people strapping bombs to themselves or otherwise killing others, as well as making religious laws in the name of Allah then that is probably a bigger threat to you and your way of life.

If I had to make a choice I'd definitely have to choose "bankers". To date they have caused more turmoil in my life than a Muslim.

That being said, there are other things that are more of a threat than either of these. And neither of these is a primary focus for my concerns.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join