It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Emerging 2012 Realities Co-Creating eMpowering Cymatics Manifestations

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Not one for posting all things 2012 and whatnot but this video if nothing else is pretty flippin cool I think
Try watching it from start to finish as it's not just some trance head music...it actually brings up a few very interesting tidbits that might have ya pondering some things for a minute or 30

Could an increase in Frequency change our brainwave patterns and evolve thought process, or change how we project energy?

Question everything, and keep an open mind. Sometimes the answers present themselves when you are relaxed and at a lower body frequency.

Enjoy:

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Newbomb Turk

I was majorly anaemic about 14 years ago and kept almost fainting, before the doctors realised this I was tested for many things, one of the tests was an EEG which is basically electrodes wired to the head to monitor electrical activity by use of zapping neurons at the brain.

This was done at the hospital on day patient basis and once all the electrodes were on and I was advised to lay down and close my eyes and just relax whilst the monitors did the monitoring.

As soon as the electrodes were switched on and my eyes closed, I could see as clear as day in front of my eyelids for the entire duration, bright animated kaleidoscopic fractals, like those in the video posted only in colour and made of light and constantly evolving into new geometric fractals, as well as an intense meditative state where vast floods of knowledge, like 'seeing the light' about the nature of everything, like experiencing heaven and gaining complete esoteric wisdom transmitted from this ultra reality experience.

I have to say it was one of the most profound experiences I have ever experienced and has given me enlightenment beyond anything I previously imagined possible. I believe there are many dimensions to reality and to how electrical energies influence everything and has fuelled my interest in holographic theories and the study of sacred geometry.

EEG

Something similar to this

edit on 19-4-2011 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by theabsolutetruth
reply to post by Newbomb Turk

I was majorly anaemic about 14 years ago and kept almost fainting, before the doctors realised this I was tested for many things, one of the tests was an EEG which is basically electrodes wired to the head to monitor electrical activity by use of zapping neurons at the brain.

This was done at the hospital on day patient basis and once all the electrodes were on and I was advised to lay down and close my eyes and just relax whilst the monitors did the monitoring.

As soon as the electrodes were switched on and my eyes closed, I could see as clear as day in front of my eyelids for the entire duration, bright animated kaleidoscopic fractals, like those in the video posted only in colour and made of light and constantly evolving into new geometric fractals, as well as an intense meditative state where vast floods of knowledge, like 'seeing the light' about the nature of everything, like experiencing heaven and gaining complete esoteric wisdom transmitted from this ultra reality experience.

I have to say it was one of the most profound experiences I have ever experienced and has given me enlightenment beyond anything I previously imagined possible. I believe there are many dimensions to reality and to how electrical energies influence everything and has fuelled my interest in holographic theories and the study of sacred geometry.

EEG

Something similar to this

edit on 19-4-2011 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

What an experience...thanks for sharing
My spiritual "awakening" for lack of a better word came at a point in my life when I probably needed it the most. As it was an experience, a profound experience, there was no doubt that it was for me, meant for me, and arrived (twice) after asking for a "sign". A private matter that I have only shared with those closest to me (my wife pretty much), but will say that most of my life was spent as a staunch atheist...after that experience...I literally found Jesus and God (or they found me I think lol) since that day and ain't never questioned it since. In fact I express my sincere gratitude and appreciation each and every day. No bible thumper here...just someone in search of Gnosis as it pertains to Jesus and God.

Thanks again for sharing

new topics

join